Will a Trump conviction foment Civil War?

Will a Conviction in Trump's politically motivated trial foment civil war?

• No chance

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Slight chance

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Fair chance

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Good chance

• It's a sure thing

• Potato (not a reference to Joe Biden)

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
f2bn4e37ibib1.png
I bet that dude could beat the tar out of you by accident. 😂

I fought a guy that size once.

Just once.

Learned my lesson.

1. Red states must use their State Guard to provide sanctuary for trump.

2. Trump wins easy, the new White House is mar-a-Lago. (Absolute no reason to conduct business in DC, or Fulton County)

3. Trump must use the military to Guard the border and Because of Domestic threats and violence Data he must declare martial law, use the US MILITARY to arrest domestic terrorist. Aka democrats

Martial law? That always ends so well.

Neither are these.

You're hatred of Trump blinds you to the reality that prosecuting political rivals is the earmark of a Banana Republic.
Wrong again. And as I've said about a thousand times, this has never been about Trump.

You won't understand that because of your TDS. There is nothing I can do about that.

clean debate, eh?
Yep...keeps the trolls at bay.

Seems to be working.

If you or WinterBorn see any infractions of the rules...please report them immediately.

No Name Calling Or Putting Down Poster

No Trolling and/or Troll Threads

No Hijacking

No Personal Attacks

No Neg Repping

Once again, the States cannot use the State Guard as many of them can be recalled to active duty. I know of only a handful that has "State Defense Force" which most cannot be recalled to federal active duty.

2. Trump wins easy, the new White House is mar-a-Lago. (Absolute no reason to conduct business in DC, or Fulton County)
Sort of like Richmond, VA, right? You lost that one as well.

3. Trump must use the military to Guard the border and Because of Domestic threats and violence Data he must declare martial law, use the US MILITARY to arrest domestic terrorist. Aka democrats

The US Military already, more or less nicely, told him to go pound sand on that one. In order for your 'FEARFUL" Leader to get back into power, he would need to control the US Military and they have already, nicely, told him to pound sand.

Yep...keeps the trolls at bay.

Seems to be working.

If you or WinterBorn see any infractions of the rules...please report them immediately.

No Name Calling Or Putting Down Poster

No Trolling and/or Troll Threads

No Hijacking

No Personal Attacks

No Neg Repping
i am not surprised that you cannot recognize the instant flaming you instigated here, in your hideout.

Once again, the States cannot use the State Guard as many of them can be recalled to active duty. I know of only a handful that has "State Defense Force" which most cannot be recalled to federal active duty.

Sort of like Richmond, VA, right? You lost that one as well.

The US Military already, more or less nicely, told him to go pound sand on that one. In order for your 'FEARFUL" Leader to get back into power, he would need to control the US Military and they have already, nicely, told him to pound sand.
Lol tds views of history is hilarious

i am not surprised that you cannot recognize the instant flaming you instigated here, in your hideout.
Well of course.

That's what the left relies on...flaming.

When it comes to on topic discussion, you have nothing to say.

Sorry, not sorry for excluding you and your trademark "contributions".

I doubt that is what happens.

I suspect it will be more along the lines of shutting down the interstate system with protests...or clogging them with vehicles for starters.

What would the government do?

What could they do?

Title says it all.

In your opinion, what are the odds that a Trump conviction on these politically motivated charges sets in motion a series of events that instigates a new American Revolution?
No. That old fuck isn't gonna get a civil war.

If Trump is convicted in a court of law, I am sure plenty of Trumpers will be mad. But there will not be any "revolution".

I started my time online in the 1990s. Pure text then. But there were political debate sites (bulletin boards). And back then there were radical rightwingers claiming a shooting war was about to start. It didn't then. It won't now. Maybe a few isolated event, but nothing big enough to be called a "revolution".

More likely it will be some self-proclaimed patriots, and they will need snacks.

Sounds like a plan. 👍

If Trump is convicted in a court of law, I am sure plenty of Trumpers will be mad. But there will not be any "revolution".

I started my time online in the 1990s. Pure text then. But there were political debate sites (bulletin boards). And back then there were radical rightwingers claiming a shooting war was about to start. It didn't then. It won't now. Maybe a few isolated event, but nothing big enough to be called a "revolution".

More likely it will be some self-proclaimed patriots, and they will need snacks.
You guys always go to shooting war.

Why?

When you piss off 20 million people, we won't need to shoot.

Like I said above. The left has mastered the art of shutting down roads and interstates as a form of civil disobedience.

Why not shut down ALL the major east-west interstates? Bring commerce to a halt.

What would the government be able to do?

What is the fine for blocking an interstate?

Forum List

Back