Wildcard predictions

Then Bengals have not won a playoff game since 1990.

In fact, no one on their team was even alive during their last win.

You do realize that, right?

:auiqs.jpg:
This Bengals team has Joe Burrow though. If Burrow is healthy they take the Raiders.

First I am disappointed the chargers won’t be in the playoffs as they are such a fun team . Also shocked about the Colts crash out

NFC

Cowboys to much fire power for slow 49ers
Rams too much for slumping Arizona
Bucs blow out the crappy eagles

AFC
KC will humiliate the garbage Steelers
Bills win a dog fight against Pats
Cincyy to talented and rested for raiders
Wish I agreed on the Bengals but, despite their talent I think they made a mistake in resting players and giving up on the last game.

In football the idea of losing can infect a locker room and assuming a loss can create a losing attitude that becomes hard to shake. Seen it happen many times where a team with a guaranteed slot rests players that last week then ends up losing a game they should never have lost in the first round.

Bills will need to show they can win these types of big games. Till then, the other Bill gets my vote.

I think the KC/steelers will be closer than folks think as the Steelers will come in emotionally high and ready to fight but KC will pull it out and win comfortably.

Eagles/Bucks will be close but Bucs win late

Agreed on Rams/Cowboys

Rooting for the Steelers.

The pundits love the Bengals. It has been there all year and even last year. For the fans I feel for it. However, the Bengals have also lost games they should not have or blew them this year. I have read that they have a stadium issue lease and cost that is troublesome. It has affected their resources over the years and the taxpayers are on the hook for a bad deal. They have had some good drafts that made them competitive. But they also have had bad luck. Bad plays in crucial situations. And even stupidity by players they gave chances to because of personal issues which was a reason they signed them because of all of the other issues.
Agreed but...

Almost, if not all the bengals on the current roster were not around the last time the Bengals were in the playoffs. They don't have those memories and Burrow is, I think, the Best of the current crop of young QBs.

Still, the Bengals are the Bengals.

I hope all the players kneel before the game and don't get up to play

How about you or are you a racist?

No but for a topic that you don't care about...you seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time on it. I guess you have nothing better to do with your "life".

No but for a topic that you don't care about...you seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time on it. I guess you have nothing better to do with your "life".
So you are a racist.

Not playing the game is the only way to get their white racist supremacist attention in the NFL, but I reckon you would rather have them all work the plantation instead.

Understood.

First I am disappointed the chargers won’t be in the playoffs as they are such a fun team . Also shocked about the Colts crash out

NFC

Cowboys to much fire power for slow 49ers
Rams too much for slumping Arizona
Bucs blow out the crappy eagles

AFC
Bills win a dog fight against Pats
Cincyy to talented and rested for raiders
AFC
Bills over Patriots
Steelers over Chiefs
Raiders over Bengals

NFC
49ers over Cowboys
Cardinals over Rams
Buccaneers over Eagles

Buffalo Bills vs SanFrancisco 49ers in the Super Bowl
Buffalo Bills win the Super Bowl :)

Yep. Somehow the broken and bankrupt hapless Steelers should be annihilated by KC. The Steelers should not even be in the Playoffs.

Yet here they are. There is not a chance in heaven of the Jaguars beating the Colts, yet, they blew them right out of the stadium.

And ties almost never happen, yet the Chargers tied the game literally as the game clock ran out! Then both teams tied again in OT. In fact, it almost ended in a tie, which was actually the best thing for both teams but the Raiders finally kicked a winning FG with only seconds left on the clock, thus putting the stinky Steelers in as Wildcard.

So, no chance they will beat KC.

If the usual Steelers show up, KC will cream them, but KC has its bad days too, and the Steelers have superman TJ Watt with a record number of sacks this year. If the Steelers show up rested, hot, and motivated to not let this be Ben's final game, I wouldn't bank on the outcome just quite yet! :SMILEW~130:

Rooting for the Steelers.

ohhhhhhhh.0.gif

Forum List

Back