Wikileaks just released Hillary’s Goldman Sachs Paid Speech Transcripts

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Wikileaks ^

These were just released...I haven't had a chance to look through this yet but hopefully there are a couple bombshells in there...

Breitbart has a great quote from one of these speeches where she states she would like successful businessmen to run because they can’t be bought. Lolololol....Calling Donald Trump!!!!!!!

Wikileaks ^

These were just released...I haven't had a chance to look through this yet but hopefully there are a couple bombshells in there...

Breitbart has a great quote from one of these speeches where she states she would like successful businessmen to run because they can’t be bought. Lolololol....Calling Donald Trump!!!!!!!

She said successful. Trump lost a billion in a year and filed bankruptcy twice as many times as his marriages have failed….

As for bombshells, I’m sure the authors at Wiki won’t disappoint you.

• Banned
Wikileaks ^

She said successful. Trump lost a billion in a year and filed bankruptcy twice as many times as his marriages have failed….

As for bombshells, I’m sure the authors at Wiki won’t disappoint you.
But did Donald kill 4 Americans and lie, at least 6 times to the Corrupt FBI director, or take $125 million from Russia, and their financial interests and sell them 25% of our Uranium deposits, or....do you want more with videos?...You aren't getting your DNC check, this week either!!!!

But she did offer some friendly advice to the bank’s chief executive, Lloyd Blankfein, when he asked what he would need to do to mount his own hypothetical bid.

“I think you would leave Goldman Sachs and start running a soup kitchen somewhere,” Mrs. Clinton said. “Then you could be a legend in your own time, both when you were there and when you left.”

EARTH SHATTERING ! ... THE COUNTRY IS DOOMED! ... A SOUP KITCHEN !!!!!

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !

She detailed her time working with Wall Street as a senator from New York and confided that the “conventional wisdom” of blaming Wall Street banks for the financial crisis was an “oversimplification.” Mrs. Clinton described how banks were holding back on lending because they were “scared of regulations.” She urged banks to allow greater transparency and help policy makers come up with solutions.

“We’re all in this together,” Mrs. Clinton told the audience.

``````````````
TOGETHER ?

CALL NATIONAL SECURITY !!!!!

Clinton's private positions speaking a different tale again.

Banks??? Her husband repealed Glass Steagal

Mrs. Clinton took a far stronger line in public, particularly after she began her second bid for president. In a January 2016 speech in New York, amid her tough primary campaign with Mr. Sanders, Mrs. Clinton vowed to defend the Dodd-Frank Act and expand financial regulation to new territory, such as hedge funds and high-frequency traders.

Banks??? Her husband repealed Glass Steagal

Mrs. Clinton took a far stronger line in public, particularly after she began her second bid for president. In a January 2016 speech in New York, amid her tough primary campaign with Mr. Sanders, Mrs. Clinton vowed to defend the Dodd-Frank Act and expand financial regulation to new territory, such as hedge funds and high-frequency traders.
Dodd Frank another worthless piece of legislation.
Hedge Funds. Ya she needs to rope in that son in law of hers.

Forum List

Back