Wife of Former IRS Chief Campaigned for Obama, Questioned Romney's Taxes

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Drip, drip, drip . . . . . .

Former Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Douglas Shulman is under fire from Congress for his agency's targeting of Tea Party and other conservative organizations. Shulman himself is under suspicion for his numerous visits to the White House compared to other administration officials. Additionally, Shulman's wife Susan L. Anderson reportedly works for the Washington D.C. based liberal organization Public Campaign.

In fact, according to Anderson's Twitter feed, she worked on the Obama campaign:

En route to airport after working 3 days 4 OFA, MiL just asks me If I know abt the Chrysler ads :) #Obama2012

Anderson tweeted about spending time with union members during the campaign.

After spending the day in East Dayton w/union folks working 4 Obama, this America's Future GM retirees' ad rings rather false. #Obama2012

The wife of the then Commissioner of the IRS also tweeted about Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's taxes:

Ha! "@IvanTheK: If Romney loses the election, I bet he can file an amended return and claim the deductions he didn't claim.”

Reid calls on Romney to reveal his taxes - “@TPM: Romney calls on Reid to reveal his source: http://tpm.ly/QBWise ”

Romney in class by himself - see @SunFoundation charts comparing Romney's tax returns to other presidents. Putting Romney?s tax returns in presidential context - Sunlight Foundation Blog ”

Folks go to Caymans to dodge taxes or dive reefs - wanna bet what Mitt was doing there? http://tinyurl.com/7zhlvtp

In this tweet she makes an innocuous reference to her husband, Douglas Shulman.

I have no idea what my husband is saying but all these tax + finance reporters are nodding their heads. #taxday

Anderson took part in a protests as well, according to her Twitter feed. She called on her Twitter followers to protest Karl Rove and his American Cross Roads group as well as a Republican fundraiser in Wisconsin.​

Wife of Former IRS Chief Campaigned for Obama, Questioned Romney's Taxes

The corruption by this administration is absolutely unprecedented.

What's worse though is the fact that the people will ignore and even justify it.

What's worse though is the fact that the people will ignore and even justify it.

All the liberal turds seem to be rather quiet lately. I think the seriousness of this scandal is starting to dawn on them.

All the liberal turds seem to be rather quiet lately. I think the seriousness of this scandal is starting to dawn on them.

I'm not confident it will dawn on them.

The longer this investigation goes on, the more skeletons emerge from the closet.

Americans have never completely trusted the IRS to begin with, and this certainly gives them more reasons not to. The PR damage to the agency is catastrophic. How they will rebuild after this is beyond me, but i'm guessing a new oversight board and a gutting of the management structure will be involved.

The longer this investigation goes on, the more skeletons emerge from the closet.

Americans have never completely trusted the IRS to begin with, and this certainly gives them more reasons not to. The PR damage to the agency is catastrophic. How they will rebuild after this is beyond me, but i'm guessing a new oversight board and a gutting of the management structure will be involved.

Still want the IRS to administer Obamacare?

So much for that "He's a Boosh Appointee" the left had as their mantra.
By that moronic "logic" does that make Carville a Republican????? :cuckoo:

books-carville-and-matalinjpg-46df8555ccf2651a.jpg

Forum List

Back