Wide scale voter fraud in Pennsylvania

In AZ they tracked 20,000 votes to just three addresses.

Massive cheating by Dems. Suspect it’s happening all over the place. No one supports these lunatics except the crazies.

Where is your proof. Post links that support this unfounded conjecture on your part. Without proof all you are doing is lying.

In AZ they tracked 20,000 votes to just three addresses.

Massive cheating by Dems. Suspect it’s happening all over the place. No one supports these lunatics except the crazies.

Why not send the Cybe Nija's, I mean they did such lousy job their first time proving Voter Fraud and all. Post your fucking proof.

Shows that Shapiro is an honest ace! :eusa_clap:

One of the democrats that hired Crews to help get signatures, turned him in. He noticed that Crews added two signatures to a list the candidate gave Crews on the signatures the candidate had already collected and had notarized....when Crews returned that list along with all the other names Crews claimed he had gathered....It had two more names on it. He turned these lists over to authorities.

Crews got paid anywhere from $1.50 to $2.50 a signature.

Obama used to work for ACORN; they would drive around in vans bribing homeless people and hood rats with cigarettes and food and cash and drive them to the polls in Chicago. The Party thought so much of his great work they sent him to the state Senate and then the Presidency.

All ReNaziKlans know who to do is bitch, whine, moan and complain when they lose an election. It's as if they think only they have right to be elected. They cannot and will not accept losing.

Fucking admit you fucking lost the fucking election and move the fuck on.

Of your very brand bull shit. When all else you people cry foul and pout There is no evidence of Voter Fraud, but the idiots have to cling to something. This whole thread is crying....fucking Con Snowflakes gotta cry.
Prove there's no evidence, just like it's been asked to prove there is evidence. Works both ways.

All ReNaziKlans know who to do is bitch, whine, moan and complain when they lose an election. It's as if they think only they have right to be elected. They cannot and will not accept losing.

Fucking admit you fucking lost the fucking election and move the fuck on.

And you make the same idiotic post in every fucking thread. You move the fuck on, shitbrains.

Post your proof.
I read about it on MSNBC. But now they've taken it down, of course. Apparently, several election officials across the country, pledged to "deliver" their districts for Trump sponsored candidates.

It all makes sense when you think about it. How else could Trump get that many votes?

Prove there's not no evidence.

There is no proof, and he knows it. When Cons lose they will cry from the mountain tops about Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. In their mind that is only way they could lose.

Never that Oz was a Carpet Bagger or that Mastriano was Fascist who participated in the 01-06 Insurrection....ReNaziKlans must have lost because Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. In their mind, only they can win.

Lol this 0311 is definite sock… perhaps sharing an account with Bravoactual or Banke
I'm NOT a sock, but I am the former BravoActual When I switched to a new computer, my login kept failing. After many tried and failing, I had re-register as a new member. Mods know I did this..

I'm NOT a sock, but I am the former BravoActual When I switched to a new computer, my login kept failing. After many tried and failing, I had re-register as a new member. Mods know I did this..
Well I might’ve jump to a conclusion in that case using one obscure phrase you used that I recognized, and I thought why, that’s a little strange lol

Why not send the Cybe Nija's, I mean they did such lousy job their first time proving Voter Fraud and all. Post your fucking proof.
Isn't it developing news?? Have to wait until the reports are confirmed, so other than the reports being reported on, that things are being investigated, then proof will have to trickle in as the developments are backed up by evidence found in these assessment reports that are being reported on or investigated.

You are being disengenious when you jump up yelling link, link, link.

How about asking "what source are you finding this report on" ??

Obama used to work for ACORN; they would drive around in vans bribing homeless people and hood rats with cigarettes and food and cash and drive them to the polls in Chicago. The Party thought so much of his great work they sent him to the state Senate and then the Presidency.
Forgot about that Acorn group. Yep they did exactly what you say, and it was very shady. They were immediately shut down after the achieved their goals, and when investigated they shut down completely.

But bravoactual still posts here, so you are in violation of the multiple identity rule.

Forum List

Back