WICKED: Chris Wray’s FBI Arrests Maine Nurse For Walking Through Open Door on US Capitol on Jan. 6 – Nearly 3 Years after Protest!

it being a member of congress and all.

we know who done it. so does the fbi. i have bo idea why the elected traitors are getting a pass.

it has been removed, but there was an interesting comparison of the shoes worn by the pipe bomber and an attendee at the december white house meeting.
Please provide more information about that shoe comparison and who you think it was. This is the first I've ever heard of this.

Are you seriously suggesting you know who did it because of the brand and style of the shoe? Because Nike only sold one pair? And if MTG had done it, or if the FBI had any clue at all that she had, do you really think she would not be in prison?

I thought you were going to tell me something interesting that I had just missed. But I find your delusional psychosis to not be interesting at all, and that you're dilusional is the only message to be taken from your reply, so I wish now I had not even asked.

Are you seriously suggesting you know who did it because of the brand and style of the shoe? Because Nike only sold one pair? And if MTG had done it, or if the FBI had any clue at all that she had, do you really think she would not be in prison?

I thought you were going to tell me something interesting that I had just missed. But I find your delusional psychosis to not be interesting at all, and that you're dilusional is the only message to be taken from your reply, so I wish now I had not even asked.
prison? if the fbi has dirt on a congresscritter the info is used to influence congress, not prosecution.

Forum List

Back