WICKED: Chris Wray’s FBI Arrests Maine Nurse For Walking Through Open Door on US Capitol on Jan. 6 – Nearly 3 Years after Protest!

This is Biden's team just deliberately trying to cause them to go off.

The Magas need to resist the pranking.
oh noes. only conservatives are allowed to prank and pwnership of maga is unconstitutional?

Nobdoy said she accidently walked through the door.

You don't get arrested for that.

Alarms....with all the noise going on. Are you stupid ? Well, sorry rhetorical question.

She asked for help to get out once she realized things were getting rough.l

3 YEARS AFTER THE FACT......REALLY ?

What kind of stupid people do they have in the so-called "Justice" Dept. ?
She asked for help after nearly an hour inside the building.

Did they ever find the j6 pipe bomber?
no, conservatives who use weapons of mass destruction usually get a pass. ref : anthrax mailer, olympics bomber, church arsonists etc.

the oath keepers and such probably know who's assignment was botched.

And you think she didn’t notice the riot occurring around her?

I don’t think anyone is that stupid.
i was thinking she is almost as stupid as that guy a couple of years ago who took a trunkload of rifles into mexico because he did not see the signs, fence and bar bed wire along the border. he was a real cause celebre on fox.

I didn’t do Federal practice. But it looks like the U.S. says that for most “offenses” (not distinguishing between felonies and misdemeanors, oddly enough) the statute of limitations is five years. Absurdity. But there it is.
I think the left doesn't care about silly things like a statute of limitations unless they can use it to escape prosecution.

In the midst of a riot, she walked through a door, with an alarm going off, and was inside the capitol being besieged with a riot with chants of "HANG MIKE PENSE" for nearly an hour. Doesn't sound like she just accidentally wandered through an open door.
The truth is coming out. It was a set up. Presidential candidates are saying it was. Videos show just how peaceful they were until fired on with rubber bullets and tear gas grenades. How many lies you going to defend? You could not be more gullible and stupid.

no, conservatives who use weapons of mass destruction usually get a pass. ref : anthrax mailer, olympics bomber, church arsonists etc.

the oath keepers and such probably know who's assignment was botched.
I hear there are lots of cameras in DC. If you believe they don't know who the bomber was, you're dumb.

The truth is coming out. It was a set up. Presidential candidates are saying it was. Videos show just how peaceful they were until fired on with rubber bullets and tear gas grenades. How many lies you going to defend? You could not be more gullible and stupid.
Yes, and I'm sure there are pictures of Jeffery Dahmer not eating people. That doesn't make him not guilty of a crime.

I think the left doesn't care about silly things like a statute of limitations unless they can use it to escape prosecution.
In fairness, most folks charged with a crime (regardless of actual guilt or innocence) would be perfectly content using a statute of limitations to evade prosecution.

I hear there are lots of cameras in DC. If you believe they don't know who the bomber was, you're dumb.
it being a member of congress and all.

we know who done it. so does the fbi. i have bo idea why the elected traitors are getting a pass.

it has been removed, but there was an interesting comparison of the shoes worn by the pipe bomber and an attendee at the december white house meeting.

In the midst of a riot, she walked through a door, with an alarm going off, and was inside the capitol being besieged with a riot with chants of "HANG MIKE PENSE" for nearly an hour. Doesn't sound like she just accidentally wandered through an open door.
Im doubtful of your claims, but even still, why would you punish her if she merely entered a building? The answer is.... because you dont care about fairness or justice. You just want to hang any Trump supporter you can get your hands on, and we wont forget it.

Dont go whining about it when the pedulum swings the other way a year from now. Your side will become the hunted and im guessing that youll hate it as much as we did.

Last edited:
Yes, and I'm sure there are pictures of Jeffery Dahmer not eating people. That doesn't make him not guilty of a crime.
This is all overblown crap. It is another hoax. A way of stealing the election for the second time right before your manipulated eyes. Wise up traitor. Does that nurse look dangerous to you?

Forum List

Back