Why you haven’t seen a sit-down Biden interview yet

Probably because he is working trying to fix the shit bag he was left. We need a working president not one looking to get on TV everyday.
you must be referring to barrag o

You know who I am referring to Trump Humper.
you must be referring to barrag o....commie

No Trump, Trump Humper.
yes..anybody that idolizes a pedo and a whore, that covers this admin. and supports a treasonist piece of shit--meaning barrag o....well, theres somthing wrong with their brain.

As compared to someone who supports an egotistical, racist, arrogant, narcissist, egotistical, dictator loving, pussy grabbing ass clown. Smfh.
well, retard, TRUMP grabs adult pussy, just like you are suppose to.

So you would be ok with Trump coming up and grabbing your wife's pussy, how about your daughter, sister or mom.

pedo xiden feels little girls. you are a complete asshole for supporting any asswipe like that. dont forget....barrag o--treasonist piece of shit

You are nothing but a Trump Humpin POS, show us how many lawsuits Pres. Biden has had for assault as compared to Trump.
hell of a lot better than traumatizing/ groping CHILDREN...asshole...your morals are fucked, wait, lacking

Why hasn't the man been charged dick head if he is groping all these children. Why hasn't he EVER been arrested for child molestation? I'll tell you why, because dick heads like you made this shit and there is no truth to it.
yo, shit stain, there is enough film footage, groping a poor little girl, while she tries to move away, in fear...thats the main one. you go ahead and live in denial, because thats all you can do. BTW...barrag o worst representation of AMERICA...barrag o...biggest racist, treasonist piece of shit who should just do AMERICA a favor and keel over

Saw our Presidents briefing on foreign policy yesterday
Outstanding

and retarded assholes like you buy into it. amazing how fucking stupid you asswipe demonRATs are
:itsok:
and amazingly, thats all your fucked up brain can come up with...that explains a lot

and retarded assholes like you buy into it. amazing how fucking stupid you asswipe demonRATs are
Trump has been neutered
typical deflection from a brain dead piece of shit demonRAT

Trump has been neutered
Where is Trump?

You think he would be spouting endless lies by now
He has been neutered

Trump has been neutered
Where is Trump?

You think he would be spouting endless lies by now
He has been neutered
sounds more like you've been neutered honestly. but, if thats what you are told 2 believe, go with it. not surprising from the asswipe demonRATs

Another Trumpster meltdown.

Delicious.
meltdown? hows the chinese flu that barrag o contributed millions for? 11,000 people out of jobs because xiden is siding w/the chinese fuckers. its quite obvious that you will remain a brain dead, retarded demonRAT

Delicious.
meltdown? hows the chinese flu that barrag o contributed millions for? 11,000 people out of jobs because xiden is siding w/the chinese fuckers. its quite obvious that you will remain a brain dead, retarded demonRAT
i guess you laughing, is better than denying. point is, nobody in their right mind can deny that you retarded, brain dead demonRATs fucked up. remember when you assholes said gas would not go up? how stupid you idiots are. remember when the word unity was proposed? how fucking stupid you asswipe demonRATs are.....just saying. remember when the pedo xiden said the demonRATs would put corona out of buisness? how fucking stupid you asswipe demonRATs are....i could go on and on, but you dumb fucks are not allowed to believe the TRUTH

Last edited:
Probably because he is working trying to fix the shit bag he was left. We need a working president not one looking to get on TV everyday.

No Trump, Trump Humper.
yes..anybody that idolizes a pedo and a whore, that covers this admin. and supports a treasonist piece of shit--meaning barrag o....well, theres somthing wrong with their brain.

As compared to someone who supports an egotistical, racist, arrogant, narcissist, egotistical, dictator loving, pussy grabbing ass clown. Smfh.

So you would be ok with Trump coming up and grabbing your wife's pussy, how about your daughter, sister or mom.

pedo xiden feels little girls. you are a complete asshole for supporting any asswipe like that. dont forget....barrag o--treasonist piece of shit

You are nothing but a Trump Humpin POS, show us how many lawsuits Pres. Biden has had for assault as compared to Trump.
hell of a lot better than traumatizing/ groping CHILDREN...asshole...your morals are fucked, wait, lacking

Why hasn't the man been charged dick head if he is groping all these children. Why hasn't he EVER been arrested for child molestation? I'll tell you why, because dick heads like you made this shit and there is no truth to it.
yo, shit stain, there is enough film footage, groping a poor little girl, while she tries to move away, in fear...thats the main one. you go ahead and live in denial, because thats all you can do. BTW...barrag o worst representation of AMERICA...barrag o...biggest racist, treasonist piece of shit who should just do AMERICA a favor and keel over

So tell me shit head isn't groping a child considered sexual assault, why hasn't he been arrested or charged.

Joe's doing a fine job so far returning the country to a sane normalness.
Joe's doing a fine job so far lasting a half, out of 24 hours, as a daily schedule. also putting 11,000 people out of work on the pipeline, rising gas prices, stock market tanking, yea, pedo xiden is doing a hell of a job--ruining AMERICA....glad you see it

No Trump, Trump Humper.

So tell me shit head isn't groping a child considered sexual assault, why hasn't he been arrested or charged.
$$$$... ASSHOLE

No Trump, Trump Humper.

unfortunately, when they were passing brains out, you thought they said trains, so you settled for a caboose...get the picture yet

It almost makes you crazy. The freaking left is behaving like some perverted Stalinist regime and hunting down Trump loyalists while Biden is hiding somewhere and trying to figure out what day it is.

Biden could not beat the most mediocre poster on this board in a game of checkers whilst in the real world he is up against chinese chessmasters.
and, up against the demonRATs in the end....you go beijing xiden...oh, should'nt xiden take care of the CHINESE FLU as promised?

Delicious.
i guess you laughing, is better than denying. point is, nobody in their right mind can deny that you retarded, brain dead demonRATs fucked up. remember when you assholes said gas would not go up? how stupid you idiots are. remember when the word unity was proposed? how fucking stupid you asswipe demonRATs are.....just saying. remember when the pedo xiden said the demonRATs would put corona out of buisness? how fucking stupid you asswipe demonRATs are....i could go on and on, but you dumb fucks are not allowed to believe the TRUTH
Okay Q!

:hhello:

Delicious.
Okay Q!

:hhello:
Q? what the fuck is that? does that mean you are queer? go figure

Forum List

Back