Why would anyone think defund the police was a good idea?

Lawsuits galore shall follow...

The legal profession loves it.

Eh, they're just softening us up for the new world order, it's just a matter of how much longer the American Dream it's going to last now..

50/50 odds .. I'm thinkin..

Last edited:
To me it staggers the mind that ANYONE thought "defunding" the police was a good idea that had any chance of improving the behavior of local police forces in this country.

Why would anyone think this?
Its not just that, the cops in the Floyd fiasco are innocent of any criminal offenses, they are innocent, they might well be guilty of a civil offense, but they did absolutely nothing criminal, they were very effectively "digitally lynched" by a totally corrupt and alien media apparatus. They rot in prison for a dumb ass dying of a narcotic overdose, they did not harm a hair on his body, yet they rot in prison based solely upon narrative engineering and mass formation psychosis, and the city council of Mlps, which includes a lunatic kook who dresses up as if he is a women, voted to shit-can the city police force!

To me it staggers the mind that ANYONE thought "defunding" the police was a good idea that had any chance of improving the behavior of local police forces in this country.

Everything the Democrats do makes sense when you accept the fact that they are working against America's best interests.

If you were a criminal, you would think it is the perfect solution.

The dimrats always put out outrageous stuff to see what idiots may buy it. They know it is garbage but they have an agenda.. looks to me like the agenda is destroying Christian America

It makes sense if you feel the police are your enemy and many in minority communities believe just that. Doesn't mean it is a good idea. It is just as bad as those on the Right calling for the defunding of the FBI or the DOJ.

Forum List

Back