Why would any GOP Senator support witnesses when they know it can only hurt the GOP?

What crime?

Say it enough times and it weakens an already weak mind.

FACT, you are weak.

Mitt might be retarted.. Collins is a idiot. I don’t see 4 senators switching after today’s ass kicking

I don't know, I just see a few weak GOP senators who are wishy washy. You have the same Establishment politicians who know in their hearts that this cannot reach the level of impeachment, or you won't ever have a president survive opposition House.

Consider the spying used to get Trump in this spot in the first place. This can't be good for the U.S Republic. Which means, it can't be good for the West.

I think Romney needed a bona fide challenger. He is just too weak for the GOP that is reaching out to a broader voting base and fighting China. His weakness gives the green light for others to be weak, since he had so much pull in the past.

The word is not wishy washy. The word would be whether any Republican Senators have any honor in their bones. So far none of them have shown a honorable bone in their body.
TDS

What crime?

FACT, you are weak.
You know of a crime!? Pls share! Did you listen to Alan Dershowitz ??

I don't get it. This is all designed to hurt Trump and the GOP in House and Senate elections in November. So why would someone demand Bolton, someone who they know is protected by Executive Privilege; be heard in an impeachment without a crime?

Also, is there any way someone challenges Romney in Utah from the GOP side?
It's unlikely I know, but some of them might actually be interested in finding out the truth.

I don't get it. This is all designed to hurt Trump and the GOP in House and Senate elections in November. So why would someone demand Bolton, someone who they know is protected by Executive Privilege; be heard in an impeachment without a crime?

It's unlikely I know, but some of them might actually be interested in finding out the truth.

Unless a High Crime was committed, this is all meant to hurt Trump in 2020. This has been a 4 year push, and they fear his re-election and another Supreme Court Justice

Unless a High Crime was committed, this is all meant to hurt Trump in 2020. This has been a 4 year push, and they fear his re-election and another Supreme Court Justice
How silly of me to think any bloody tRumpling would want to know the truth.

Thank you for reminding me.

Muchos gracias.

The Republicans who support witnesses do it to provide political cover for themselves. It’s as simple as that.

Muchos gracias.

I read the transcript. This isn't a High Crime. If another leader said "hey, if you let us pillage your economy for 3 million jobs and in return I will send you $1B". Thats bribery and treason.

If Hunter Biden didn't commit a crime if there is no "there, there" then why not let it run it's course? Why not let Ukraine prove they are serious about bribery and corruption? They received their missiles, they now wanted $300M.

Do you or anyone know what they intended to use that $300M for? Maybe another $10M donation to a Democrats Foundation?

Come on now, we all know how politics works. You lean on countries or you don't help them. America can't become like so many corrupt filled nations, you can't accept suspicious big cash jobs for VP's kids. Or is any politicians kid free to play this game without consequence?

Muchos gracias.

Truth? This isn’t about truth, it’s about politics.

All reasonable and informed people know the truth.

Here is the truth-
-Biden’s son was given money from a foreign company for preferential access to the VEEP.
-The VEEP threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they fired the guy investigating the foreign company giving money to his son.
- Trump threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they investigated Biden, his son, Burmisa and Biden’s threat of withholding aid.
- The Democrats said that Trumps threat was an impeachable offense, but Biden’s threat means he should be president.

Mitt might be retarted.. Collins is a idiot. I don’t see 4 senators switching after today’s ass kicking
Mittens is a personal friend to Bolton
Mormon leaders had a real strong connection with Chris Wallace Senior.
So the ties are strong with Mittens and some never trumpers

Why would any GOP Senator support witnesses when they know it can only hurt the GOP?
I enjoy the tacit admissions of Trumpeters that the allegations against Individual1 are true.

Here is the truth-
-Biden’s son was given money from a foreign company for preferential access to the VEEP.
-The VEEP threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they fired the guy investigating the foreign company giving money to his son.
- Trump threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they investigated Biden, his son, Burmisa and Biden’s threat of withholding aid.
- The Democrats said that Trumps threat was an impeachable offense, but Biden’s threat means he should be president.
What bullshit.
You are inventing the reason Biden was paid by Burisma. The investigation of Burisma was paused by the prosecutor the EU and others wanted fired. Biden didn't begin his association with the firm until after the episode being investigated. Biden senior was implementing US policy, Individual1 was implementing personal schemes, through his personal lawyer.

But none of this matters, as you say, it's politics. US politics.

Last edited:

I don't know, I just see a few weak GOP senators who are wishy washy. You have the same Establishment politicians who know in their hearts that this cannot reach the level of impeachment, or you won't ever have a president survive opposition House.

Consider the spying used to get Trump in this spot in the first place. This can't be good for the U.S Republic. Which means, it can't be good for the West.

I think Romney needed a bona fide challenger. He is just too weak for the GOP that is reaching out to a broader voting base and fighting China. His weakness gives the green light for others to be weak, since he had so much pull in the past.

The word is not wishy washy. The word would be whether any Republican Senators have any honor in their bones. So far none of them have shown a honorable bone in their body.

I think wishy-washy is accurate. Especially if you demand BombsAway ChickenHawk Bolton, but don't allow Trumps witnesses. He's had NONE since this process began and he is the accused.

Just what kind of America do you want? Guilty until proven innocent and you will have to use the Prosecutors witnesses to make your case?

The Bidens have no evidence to give on Trump's shakedown of the Ukraine. Trump just wants to use the impeachment to smear the Biden's the way the email investigation smeared Hillary.

Trump doesn't have any witnesses who will exonerate him, so he's trying to th

I think wishy-washy is accurate. Especially if you demand BombsAway ChickenHawk Bolton, but don't allow Trumps witnesses. He's had NONE since this process began and he is the accused.

Just what kind of America do you want? Guilty until proven innocent and you will have to use the Prosecutors witnesses to make your case?

The Bidens have no evidence to give on Trump's shakedown of the Ukraine. Trump just wants to use the impeachment to smear the Biden's the way the email investigation smeared Hillary.

Trump doesn't have any witnesses who will exonerate him, so he's trying to th

We will see what Hunter says under oath and decide for ourselves.

That is a lie. The only 2 witnesses who were relevant testified in the House. Most of the witnesses House republicans wanted were irrelevant.

The kind of America you want is clear. A America where the President is a King and can do anything he wants. Nazi Germany is a good example of what you want. Again you are citing criminal law. In a civil lawsuit it is the preponderance of the evidence which has been satisfied in this case. If it were determined on the evidence, Trump would be gone.

I think mitt sees away for him to be president if trump is removed.. he seems fired up

I doubt that, there is no way he could believe that.

Trump has a 100k+ list for his rally in NJ tomorrow. They are lining up already tonight. Romney running against would be a one sided blood bath, the GOP would be decimated across the board, mark my words. You could run him against any Dem and he loses.

The GOP don't understand, the Neo-Con era is over The only reason the GOP have the senate, barely lost the House and, a massive war chest is because of Trump. Hell, if Trump were removed, he could openly endorse the Dems or an Independent and create a bigger crash in the party than the 1929 stock crash. They'd take longer to recover.

So many GOP voters just view their party reps as unreliable and going against their issues. Hurting their own party would be viewed as a betrayal for their own Establishment. There would be a backlash.

Trump is hurting the party. Suburban voters especially suburban women are deserting the GOP. Texas, Georgia and Arizona are in play in 2020. Republicans are likely down and out in Michigan and Pennsylvania. The reason Republicans lost the House was suburban voters who reluctantly voted for Trump voting for Democrats now.

I am sure Hunter Biden will demand to take the stand to clear his good name. Same with Joe.

TDS

You definitely have TDS. That is why you sound so stupid.

No one is protected by Executive Privilege in this case. Second, the senators were elected to uphold the constitution, not trump or the republican party. Third not only have crimes been committed, but the president has violate his conditions of employment, meaning his oath of office. Therefore he is facing disciplinary action right now.

Forum List

Back