Why would a candidate.....

Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
who wants to win a general election, choose as the person who nominates him someone who was rejected by the senate for a seat on the supreme court because he was too racist?

I'm starting to think that the Donald is throwing the election. his choices are just too stupid for someone who wants to win nationally.....

because a normal candidate would not have said sure... let's pick this bigot to nominate me...;.and btw, let's pic the governor who tanked his governorship by signing a pro-bigot bill as my running mate.

so this has to be intentional.

otherwise, the man is a moron.

who wants to win a general election, choose as the person who nominates him someone who was rejected by the senate for a seat on the supreme court because he was too racist?

I'm starting to think that the Donald is throwing the election. his choices are just too stupid for someone who wants to win nationally.....

because a normal candidate would not have said sure... let's pick this bigot to nominate me...;.and btw, let's pic the governor who tanked his governorship by signing a pro-bigot bill as my running mate.

I thought his son was going to nominate him tonight..who are you talking about?

Exlax will answer your question.....yo

I've thought he's been throwing the election for quite some time now. I've called it "The Best Political Deal Bill Clinton Ever Made." Nothing else explains... everything.

And tanking the election and being a moron are not mutually exclusive...

Exlax will answer your question.....yo

that's where your brain is. not mine.

but please respond to the question. it's a reasonable one.

or are the words too big for you?

Ah the conspiracy theorists !!!

They never waiver.

And they never quite disappear.

They are always just ready to crawl out of the woodwork.

i just read that jeff sessions nominated him.

Trump Formally Nominated for President

I don't know Jeff Sessions that well.

Maybe Trump does not either.

Just my guess.

Anyway you are confusing the US Supreme Court with the Federal District Court. Big difference there.

I don't know Jeff Sessions that well.

Maybe Trump does not either.

Just my guess.

like he didn't know who the former grand wizard of the KKK was?

as I said, jeff sessions was rejected by the senate for a supreme court seat because of his bigotry

I've thought he's been throwing the election for quite some time now. I've called it "The Best Political Deal Bill Clinton Ever Made." Nothing else explains... everything.

And tanking the election and being a moron are not mutually exclusive...

it doesn't make sense to me. a normal person would move to the center. doubling down on wingnuttery is a sure loser

OMG...I hate that guy. He looks like a Elf...

upload_2016-7-19_15-20-45.jpeg

They never waiver.

what conspiracy theories? did the question confuse you?
HJM is obviously a conspiracy theorist.

You on the other hand just have a bad memory about supreme court nominations.

At first I thought you were talking about Bork. But Bork has been dead for 4 years now.

I don't think he is throwing the election, he is showing how his KKK member Dad influenced him to be a racist also...

They never waiver.

At first I thought you were talking about Bork. But Bork has been dead for 4 years now.

no. my memory wasn't bad. but I did misspeak. he was rejected for a seat on the federal bench...not the supreme court.

View attachment 82176

I think Sessions is probably Irish by genetic origin and that's why he looks like an elf.

That's just an Irish thing.

Their females look that way too.

They never waiver.

no. my memory wasn't bad. but I did misspeak. he was rejected for a seat on the federal bench...not the supreme court.
Correct. You did misspeak. If it is not your memory then it is your fingers. Some body part is guilty though.

View attachment 82176

I think Sessions is probably Irish by genetic origin and that's why he looks like an elf.

That's just an Irish thing.

Their females look that way too.
Hardy stupid bitch, this part Irish man can tell you you are full of shit...

Forum List

Back