Why wont the BIDEN DOJ release the manifesto of the Nashville transgender shooter?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
We all have a right to know what caused this shooter to go off.

WHY WONT THE BIDEN DOJ RELEASE THE MANIFESTO?

It leads to speculation….like maybe they were not happy with transitioning and the testosterone therapy made her insane.

If they were MAGA, you bet your ass it would be released.

65c8942a1159a199ffda5b26ed7f431d_768x0.jpg

It leads to speculation….like maybe they were not happy with transitioning and the testosterone therapy made her insane.

Meh, who cares? :dunno:

Putting their demented shit out there to be read by other crazy people is more recognition than mass shooters deserve. Trying to understand their true motives is often futile because we cannot understand why they thought it would be a good idea.

The FBI is sanitizing it.

Putting their demented shit out there to be read by other crazy people is more recognition than mass shooters deserve. Trying to understand their true motives is often futile because we cannot understand why they thought it would be a good idea.

BULLSHIT. If the Shooter was MAGA, that shit would be pasted on every media source.

You do not even believe what you posted.

BULLSHIT. If the Shooter was MAGA, that shit would be pasted on every media source.

You do not even believe what you posted.
If I wanted to make that distinction I would have said so. With you guys it would be doubly important to not publish stuff that might encourage others to follow their example.

I can imagine the manifesto. People who go on rampages really want to hurt society. Especially when they shoot our kids. So fucked up. But so I imagine the manifesto started off fuck these homophobes.

Why would Biden hide that? We don’t want you guys attacking trannys.

We are dealing with Pentagon leaked classified stuff every day but for some reason the security about the trannie terrorist manifesto is tighter than Obama's birth certificate.
Can you show me any other manifestos? I’d love to read them

If every other manifesto is released. Are they?

Forum List

Back