Why won't Obama fight or say the words Islamic terrorist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Muslim Obama still refuses to even use the term “Islamic terrorist.”
That’s because he is a god damned Muslim.

Because that THING, Typhoid Barry, guzzles enough muslim semen to coat the entire surface of the moon 3 times over. In my 43 years I have NEVER seen a creature in American politics with a more glaring chip on his shoulder against whites & America in general than this sniveling, carpet-headed, shovel-nosed, purple-lipped crybaby from a miserable, failed, spiteful race of crybabies, our "Basketball-Americans."

Because that THING, Typhoid Barry, guzzles enough muslim semen to coat the entire surface of the moon 3 times over. In my 43 years I have NEVER seen a creature in American politics with a more glaring chip on his shoulder against whites & America in general than this sniveling, carpet-headed, shovel-nosed, purple-lipped crybaby from a miserable, failed, spiteful race of crybabies, our "Basketball-Americans."
Careful, Will. The chip on your shoulder is showing. Never good to let it show that it isn't policies but genes that have you so balefully hateful against our POTUS.

Careful, Will. The chip on your shoulder is showing. Never good to let it show that it isn't policies but genes that have you so balefully hateful against our POTUS.

You ought to change your name to OldFool, because Islam is a genocide-committing bloodbath which has killed 280,000,000 people and still counting. It has destroyed EVERY society it has infected. Islam is a vile bag of garbage without absolutely not one redeeming quality of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back