Why won't Liberals admit that Obama is gay and that Michelle is a tranny like Joan Rivers said?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
First off, don't give that "she birthed two children" BS, Malia and Natasha Obama are Martin Nesbitt and Anita Blanchard's children.

Just the facts, Obama's father is not who Obama claims, Obama never married, Obama is a queer, Michelle is a tranny, the kids were rented, Obama never had higher learning much less than just a high school

Michelle Obama was born in Chicago, IL, as a male named Michael LaVaughn Robinson. This entire fraud was a set up from the gitgo before the puppet became a senator. The US was totally had by this façade, and highly, doubtful marriage. No surprise if they are miserable...dang, no more WH parties on the taxpayers or vacations around the world on our dime. My heart breaks for them. (sarc off)

First off, don't give that "she birthed two children" BS, Malia and Natasha Obama are Martin Nesbitt and Anita Blanchard's children.

Just the facts, Obama's father is not who Obama claims, Obama never married, Obama is a queer, Michelle is a tranny, the kids were rented, Obama never had higher learning much less than just a high school

Michelle Obama was born in Chicago, IL, as a male named Michael LaVaughn Robinson. This entire fraud was a set up from the gitgo before the puppet became a senator. The US was totally had by this façade, and highly, doubtful marriage. No surprise if they are miserable...dang, no more WH parties on the taxpayers or vacations around the world on our dime. My heart breaks for them. (sarc off)
To say you're full of shit would be an understatement.

And I abhor everything about our 44th president.

In this world, nothing is impossible.

First off,)

How many threads has Moore started now on his boy crush for Obama?

Getting really repetitive.

He is just jealous of Michelle Obama gets Barack all to herself and Moore isn't getting any of that package himself.

Isn't it fascinating what we hear from Trump voters?

• Banned

Isn't it fascinating what we hear from Trump voters?

Thanks for proving me right. You ignored it like the good lib turd you are. Now ignore these facts because you can't refute them.

The facts remain undisputed:

Malia and Natasha Obama are Martin Nesbitt and Anita Blanchard's children.

So Bill Clinton couldn't keep a secret about a blowjob, but the Obamas can keep their gender a secret?

REally? lmao

That would go a long way towards explaining that administration's obsession with toilet access ahead of all else.

That's right Sparky.....and I'll tell you a few more things too:

Paranoia-Rama: Gays In Space, Equal Marriage Refugees, And Terrorists In The State Department | Right Wing Watch

This week, we learn that President Obama and Hillary Clinton are in cahoots with radical Islam, Caitlyn Jenner’s gender transition is a hoax, Ferguson has unleashed a wave of criminals, and gays continue to destroy the nation.

It gets worse:

This week in anti-gay conspiracies, gay men are exporting sodomy “to the entire universe” and the prospect of gay marriage will destroy America and cause millions to flee and/or demand secession.

Mike Heath, former head of the Maine Family Policy Council and current blogger on BarbWire, warned that the “[gay] virus is spreading rapidly. It won’t be enough to pervert the whole world with this evil anti-family worldview. Since the developed governments of the world aspire to colonizing planets we have to prepare for the export of sodomy to other worlds—to the entire universe!” Referencing the Apostle Paul, Heath pointed out that “you can tell when a nation has become a walking corpse when it has endorsed perverted sex.”

Forum List

Back