Why Whites Don't Think White Lives Matter Thread

MizMolly
The difference is you won't find white people making excuses for what she did.

White ppl make excuses for white crimes all the time. A white mass Shooter? "He had mental problems" "He was bullied at school"!

What about Andre Lubiz ? The white German pilot who purposefully crashed into a mountain killing 150 passengers a few years ago ?

The fact that you probably haven't even heard of his name says everything if a black pilot got into passenger plane and then crashed into a mountain, killing150 white ppl ?

Can even imagine? CAN YOU IMAGINE ? CAN YOU EVEN FKIN IMAGINE?

You never hear the end of it....EVER

The repercussions towards blk ppl would.be astronomical.

What about slavery? "Black ppl sold there own" "I didnt own slaves"

Cops killing blacks ? "Blk ppl kill more blk ppl than cops" "more whites are killed by cops" "blks do have a high crime" "look at Chicago. Can you really blame cops for going hard on blks ?"

Fk outta here whites have an excuse every crime against blks
Bullshit. There are always exceptions. Usually the ones making excuses are friends or family. There have been many times black posters make excuses for black criminals. Not many white posters make excuses for any criminals

im2 stupid- divorced from a WHITE WOMAN. Oh the irony, cheated on his race with a white woman...lmao.
How exactly did I cheat on my race?

1609667621624.png

Are 85 Percent of White People Killed by Other White People, Even Though We Never Hear About 'White on White Crime'? - Truth or Fiction?

I am bringing attention to an ongoing tragedy going on in white communities that no one seems to care about. Instead they make threads about black on black crime and all the other related ways white racists vent their hatred for black people.

MarathonMike said:
I'm not devastated by anything. I just see Americans who have to live in war zones fearing for their lives and their kids lives every day. I don't think Americans should have to live like that. Doesn't it bother you?

1609668028155.png

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

Apparently white lives don't matter to some white people more than getting online and talking white racist bullshit.

1609668213156.png

1609668345822.png

1609668417707.png

Are 85 Percent of White People Killed by Other White People, Even Though We Never Hear About 'White on White Crime'? - Truth or Fiction?

4 out of every 5 white murder victims on average since the 1970's have been killed by another white person. Do white lives really matter? Or do some whites choose to lie to themselves in order to feel superior?

View attachment 436711

I am bringing attention to an ongoing tragedy going on in white communities that no one seems to care about. Instead they make threads about black on black crime and all the other related ways white racists vent their hatred for black people.

MarathonMike said:
I'm not devastated by anything. I just see Americans who have to live in war zones fearing for their lives and their kids lives every day. I don't think Americans should have to live like that. Doesn't it bother you?

View attachment 436712
White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

Apparently white lives don't matter to some white people more than getting online and talking white racist bullshit.

View attachment 436713

View attachment 436715
View attachment 436717

4 out of every 5 white murder victims on average since the 1970's have been killed by another white person. Do white lives really matter? Or do some whites choose to lie to themselves in order to feel superior?
I think it is because so many blacks are concerned with the small percentage of cops killing blacks but little concern for blacks killing other blacks.

Now why would I care about her life?
As far as I'm concerned she should be taken out behind the jail and executed.
I'm two is really fucked in the head.
Let me try to give you an example of how unfair things are. Unarmed black guy doesn’t obey cops verbal commands and insists on going to his car. Cop puts 7 bullets in him.

Armed mob of whites storm the capitol. Cops actually die. Also several cops were injured. They were pepper sprayed. The crowd was yelling hang Mike pence.

Only one person is killed by the cops.

Imagine if the crowd were all black people.

Now why would I care about her life?
As far as I'm concerned she should be taken out behind the jail and executed.
I'm two is really fucked in the head.
Let me try to give you an example of how unfair things are. Unarmed black guy doesn’t obey cops verbal commands and insists on going to his car. Cop puts 7 bullets in him.

Armed mob of whites storm the capitol. Cops actually die. Also several cops were injured. They were pepper sprayed. The crowd was yelling hang Mike pence.

Only one person is killed by the cops.

Imagine if the crowd were all black people.

Hmmmm...how many blacks were shot by the police during the 7 month looting and rioting fest?
Thats right. ZERO!
It amazes me how you leftist can somehow dismiss all the rioting your buddies did.

Forum List

Back