Why were the colonists unable to capture the fertile lands?

Cramming and Crushing

Just like the British they imitated, the Deep State in the Northeast discouraged mobility. After the Civil War, when they were forced to allow expansion as an outlet to get rid of the discontented, they reduced the Army to 25,000. The settlers were left unprotected against savages.
You really need to see a professional. Your rants are crazed

I have a theory that in an Enlightenment-based society such as ours, each individual wants to be seen as personally enlightened, even if they very much are not. I think that, and the torrents of misinformation pouring in from every angle, goes a long way to explain why so many people just seem to make shit up to fill in the blanks of their understanding. Over time, their thought patterns calcify to the point where they will resist, with unfathomable confidence, any attempts to educate from any actually-knowledgeable source, up to and including Jesus Himself.

That's just a thought. Thank you for indulging. Please continue to read and enjoy this fine thread.

I have a theory that in an Enlightenment-based society such as ours, each individual wants to be seen as personally enlightened, even if they very much are not. I think that, and the torrents of misinformation pouring in from every angle, goes a long way to explain why so many people just seem to make shit up to fill in the blanks of their understanding. Over time, their thought patterns calcify to the point where they will resist, with unfathomable confidence, any attempts to educate from any actually-knowledgeable source, up to and including Jesus Himself.

That's just a thought. Thank you for indulging. Please continue to read and enjoy this fine thread.
I doubt most Americans even know what that old black magic - the enlightenment— was all about

Cowboys lived there, real Americans. They did not need a lot of cultivated land, because they were engaged in cattle breeding.

Exactly the same tale was written by the Bolsheviks for Russia. They call the most fertile steppe lands, which still remain the main granaries, "the wild field", and they say that no one lived there, although it is well known that horse breeders lived there, the most glorious warriors, cavalry, which was the highest aristocracy. At the same time, they are trying to pass off the forest-marshy lands of the west as a "center of culture", although until recently Neolithic savages lived there, who did not even know copper.
You are appallingly ignorant. There were no cowboys then. The eastern seaboard became farming country, but at the time of the revolution, even most of what became New York City was virgin hardwood forest. The only cavalry west of the Appalachians were western Indians, mostly Comanches who were busy stealing horses from the Spanish is Mexico.

Last edited:
You are appealingly ignorant. There were no cowboys then. The eastern seaboard became farming country, but at the time of the revolution, even most of what became New York City was virgin hardwood forest. The only cavalry west of the Appalachians were western Indians, mostly Comanches who were busy stealing horses from the Spanish is Mexico.
You should change your screen name to Woody

there were no USA during colonial era. The Tories were conservatives
Anything can be conserved, including communism, this does not mean that they are real right.

The history of the United States begins with the expulsion of the British colonists. at the same time the first US flag was sewn

You are appealingly ignorant. There were no cowboys then. The eastern seaboard became farming country, but at the time of the revolution, even most of what became New York City was virgin hardwood forest. The only cavalry west of the Appalachians were western Indians, mostly Comanches who were busy stealing horses from the Spanish is Mexico.

Americans are Indians. There is no European blood in America, except for the east coast of the colonists.

Anything can be conserved, including communism, this does not mean that they are real right.

The history of the United States begins with the expulsion of the British colonists. at the same time the first US flag was sewn
It’s my family history. All sides were colonists. lol

Americans are Indians. There is no European blood in America, except for the east coast of the colonists.
This reminds me of the Moorish sovereign citizen movement, who mostly believe that Blacks are the original indigenous inhabitants of North America and they are therefore immune to US laws. They are most often seen loudly professing their misguided beliefs as they are being efficiently arrested in some YouTube video, but they are also considered to be dangerous anti-American extremists in their own right.

This reminds me of the Moorish sovereign citizen movement, who mostly believe that Blacks are the original indigenous inhabitants of North America and they are therefore immune to US laws. They are most often seen loudly professing their misguided beliefs as they are being efficiently arrested in some YouTube video, but they are also considered to be dangerous anti-American extremists in their own right.
TZNjbT2BAogAfBLblHFawqeRS83qfHsDi6QlrfiUpzU.png

There are no "beliefs" here, these are objective biological data

Kentucky and Ohio were covered in dense hardwood forests and populated by very unfriendly Indians. They were called the "dark and bloody grounds" at the time. The Great Plains were trackless virgin prairie that laughed at horse-drawn plows. It took a lot of sweat to break that land for farming.
And until barbed wire came along there was no affordable fencing to protect your crops and gardens either.

I doubt most Americans even know what that old black magic - the enlightenment— was all about

I do; it was highly over-rated and only fed pseudo-intellectual fads to high levels, and not really very 'enlightening' at all, just a bunch of halfwits with high self-esteem writing on intellectual issues far beyond their real intellectual capacities and a decline in morality. Education does not conflate to intelligence. The US is over run with highly educated idiots.

Education does not conflate to intelligence. The US is over run with highly educated idiots.
Only Idiots Believe in Getting a Job by Going Four Years Without a Job

Your impression is caused by college being work without pay, which attracts only teenagers who are afraid to grow up. You can't blame the graduates, who had no more right to be in college than to be on the college football team; blame the plutocrats who mandate this indentured servitude.

Replace it with highly paid professional education and it will conflate with intelligence

it was illegal to go west of the agreed border after the war (Britain issued the Proclamation of 1763, which forbade British colonists from living west of the Appalachian Mountains. It was hoped this would prevent further conflict, as the Proclamation would ease the Native Americans' fears.) - Treaty of Paris (1763) - Ohio History Central
Two Wings of the Same Vulture

The born-rich, some of whom pretend to be patriotic (Chickenhawk sissyboy traitors), deplore and fear all other White people. They are united, they are the ones funding Replacement and CRT.

They called that restriction the Royal Proclamation, but it was really the heiristocracy's attitude. And their plan for the coastal area was to divvy it up among the nobility. The second son of the Duke of York would have become the Duke of New York.

Forum List

Back