Why Trump’s big Wall Street payday won’t bail him out of financial trouble

All the Dems attacks, rigging and scheming...only made Trump twice as rich.

business-team.jpg
Then he should have no trouble arranging for a surety bond to be posted today.

Shit source is shit. Shit analysis is shit.
It is important for another reason: Along with the shorter volumes 1-4, the Senate’s report is the only credible account of the events of 2016 to which Republican elected officials have signed their names. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in a press release praised the report on the investigation he set in motion way back in December 2016, saying, “I commend my colleagues on both sides for keeping their work out of the partisan spotlight and focused on the facts.” McConnell, in the same press release, echoes the statements of Acting Committee Chairman Marco Rubio, stating that “[t]heir report reaffirms Special Counsel Mueller’s finding that President Trump did not collude with Russia.”

It is a bit of a mug’s game at this point to fight over whether what either Mueller or the Intelligence Committee found constitutes collusion and, if so, in what sense. The question turns almost entirely on what one means by the term “collusion”—a word without any precise meaning in the context of campaign engagement with foreign actors interfering with an election.

So rather than engaging over whether the Intelligence Committee found collusion, we decided to read the document with a focus on identifying precisely what the committee found about the engagement over a long period of time between Trump and his campaign and Russian government or intelligence actors and their cut-outs.

Whether one describes this activity as collusion or not, there’s a lot of it: The report describes hundreds of actions by Trump, his campaign, and his associates in the run-up to the 2016 election that involve some degree of participation by Trump or his associates in Russian activity.
In this post—which we are generating serially as we read through the document—we attempt to summarize, precisely and comprehensively, what the eight Republicans on the committee, along with their seven Democratic colleagues, report that the president, members of his campaign and his associates actually did.

You wear your denial like a badge of honor when it's actually a sign of stupidity.

Last edited:
It is important for another reason: Along with the shorter volumes 1-4, the Senate’s report is the only credible account of the events of 2016 to which Republican elected officials have signed their names. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in a press release praised the report on the investigation he set in motion way back in December 2016, saying, “I commend my colleagues on both sides for keeping their work out of the partisan spotlight and focused on the facts.” McConnell, in the same press release, echoes the statements of Acting Committee Chairman Marco Rubio, stating that “[t]heir report reaffirms Special Counsel Mueller’s finding that President Trump did not collude with Russia.”

It is a bit of a mug’s game at this point to fight over whether what either Mueller or the Intelligence Committee found constitutes collusion and, if so, in what sense. The question turns almost entirely on what one means by the term “collusion”—a word without any precise meaning in the context of campaign engagement with foreign actors interfering with an election.

So rather than engaging over whether the Intelligence Committee found collusion, we decided to read the document with a focus on identifying precisely what the committee found about the engagement over a long period of time between Trump and his campaign and Russian government or intelligence actors and their cut-outs.

Whether one describes this activity as collusion or not, there’s a lot of it: The report describes hundreds of actions by Trump, his campaign, and his associates in the run-up to the 2016 election that involve some degree of participation by Trump or his associates in Russian activity. In this post—which we are generating serially as we read through the document—we attempt to summarize, precisely and comprehensively, what the eight Republicans on the committee, along with their seven Democratic colleagues, report that the president, members of his campaign and his associates actually did.

R.b63dd2f2c9236bfde1dbb7a3f40a3080

Would you like some salt with that crow?

Whether one describes this activity as collusion or not, there’s a lot of it: The report describes hundreds of actions by Trump, his campaign, and his associates in the run-up to the 2016 election that involve some degree of participation by Trump or his associates in Russian activity.

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

He hasnt "made" anything.

He started this rage at midnight Monday morning.

Trump at around 7 am claimed without evidence that the cases against him are “all coordinated by the White House and DOJ” and argued that his fraud judgment should be “ZERO.”

“There should be no FINE. Did nothing wrong! Why should I be forced to sell my ‘babies’ because a CORRUPT NEW YORK JUDGE & A.G. SET A FAKE AND RIDICULOUS NUMBER,” he wrote in another post.

Bold italicized bullshit is still bullshit.

Tons of assumption and outright guess work, and you rubes drink it down.

I'm more than a bit curious how much Trump will see of what's basically an IPO, if I understand this.

Trump owns the whole enchilada at this point, though it's never made much, if any, profit. But customarily when business entities have to pony up a bond, they have more, and different, assests than trump.

Every property that gets mention is already collateral for a previous loan. So, even if a bonding entity would take real estate, they won't take real estate for the total bond (because ... you have to sell land) and they don't want to be third or forth in priority of leins if ... the worst happens for Trump.

Generally, big biz, has stuff like .... stock shares. Or better yet .... cash reserves. Trump's just trying to get some. (-: I'd guess what'll happen is how fast can Trump unload even the amount of shares he's allowed to personally sell, and how fast the reality of no profit in Trump Speak sinks in to the idiots who buy his sht.

But he needs the cash now. What's that commercial with AG Wentworth?

He started this rage at midnight Monday morning.

Trump at around 7 am claimed without evidence that the cases against him are “all coordinated by the White House and DOJ” and argued that his fraud judgment should be “ZERO.”

“There should be no FINE. Did nothing wrong! Why should I be forced to sell my ‘babies’ because a CORRUPT NEW YORK JUDGE & A.G. SET A FAKE AND RIDICULOUS NUMBER,” he wrote in another post.
It makes me smile.

I'm more than a bit curious how much Trump will see of what's basically an IPO, if I understand this.

Trump owns the whole enchilada at this point, though it's never made much, if any, profit. But customarily when business entities have to pony up a bond, they have more, and different, assests than trump.

Every property that gets mention is already collateral for a previous loan. So, even if a bonding entity would take real estate, they won't take real estate for the total bond (because ... you have to sell land) and they don't want to be third or forth in priority of leins if ... the worst happens for Trump.

Generally, big biz, has stuff like .... stock shares. Or better yet .... cash reserves. Trump's just trying to get some. (-: I'd guess what'll happen is how fast can Trump unload even the amount of shares he's allowed to personally sell, and how fast the reality of no profit in Trump Speak sinks in to the idiots who buy his sht.

His stock ownership, which I think is around 70%, is locked up (he can't sell) for what I think is 6 months.

Sorry bout that,

1. We should buy his shit, he is fighting for us, and he is doing it voluntarily, its the least we owe him, and we will gladly do it, to beat down people like YOU!
2. Any questions from the peanut gallery?
3. Wheat and Weeds.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your projection skills are admirable.
Sorry bout that,

1. Moderation is what they do around here~ CWN.
2. Musk is right, they moderate what you say here, by deleting your thread if they wish.
3. They censor here everyday.
4. Maybe they will moderate, this post?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Moderation is what they do around here~ CWN.
2. Musk is right, they moderate what you say here, by deleting your thread if they wish.
3. They censor here everyday.
4. Maybe they will moderate, this post?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Elon was correct.

Forum List

Back