Why Trump’s big Wall Street payday won’t bail him out of financial trouble

All the Dems attacks, rigging and scheming...only made Trump twice as rich.

business-team.jpg

Right, it's an illusion. You are not profiting 1800 a week.
/——/ You kids know nothing about options. Every week, I write 9 contracts (100 shares per contract) for about $2 per share at the $50 strike price = $1,800 a week. So, what’s the illusion? Educate me because I’ve only been option trading for 15 years. Here’s the options expiring March 29.
1711323645794.png

There is no scheming and no rigging, and Trump isn't "twice as rich".

If he uses the stocks as collateral, he signs over all control of them to his lender. That's hardly a win.
$3.4 BILLION Trump is laughing all the way to the bank! Thanks Dems, your corruption of social media made it all possible. :clap2:Tune in next year when Musk offers Trump $10 billion for his stock. :muahaha:

$3.4 BILLION Trump is laughing all the way to the bank! Thanks Dems, your corruption of social media made it all possible. :clap2:Tune in next year when Musk offers Trump $10 billion for his stock. :muahaha:
/—-/ Although I’m not in Trump’s league, I’m laughing at the lefties too. I’m up $100,000 year to date in realized gains, thanks mostly to trading SMCI and SOXL along with DWAC.

They wouldn’t be dying if Putin didn’t decide to start killing them.

So your solution is to assist Putin commit genocide in any territory he wants to take for th Russian Empire.

The Ukrainians want to defend their country so if they die doing it they are patriots defending democracy

AND Mike Johnson is a suckling latched onto Putin’s tit upon orders from Donald Trump who’s been suckling a very long time

The Ukrainians want the Donbas and the Crimea back. Do you think they can do that on their own even with a blank check?

Not just take it back, but hold it?

You don't care people are dying as long as you can use the war as a supposed foil against Trump.

You don't care people are dying as long as you can use the war as a supposed foil against Trump
Why is it a foil on Trump? He is stronger against Putin than Biden the MAGA story goes. Surely big tough Donald will scare Putin out of Donbas and Crimea if he were to return to the White House.

The Ukrainians want the Donbas and the Crimea back. Do you think they can do that on their own even with a blank check?
Yes definitely. Absolutely.

Ukrainians stop dying when the Russians get their fucking fascist women and baby killing asses off Ukraine soil including Crimea and quit with the bombardment if all targets in Ukraine,

Squirm all you'd like, chump, everyone knows you're just another useful idiot who mindlessly spouts leftist talking points.

Balls mean nothing on an internet chat site, intelligence does, and you've been found severely lacking.

Why? Are you trolling for a date or something?
Cultist or Leftist. That's all you know.

Neanderthal. Boring.

Forum List

Back