Why Time’s Trump cover is a subversive work of (jewish) political art

We control everything in your life. Someone has to.

shrug.jpg

Get over it.

You control the world and everybody's life don't you know?

Shhhhh .... the goyim aren't supposed to know.

We control everything in your life. Someone has to.

shrug.jpg

Get over it.

You control the world and everybody's life don't you know?

Shhhhh .... the goyim aren't supposed to know.

Wow...Esau did not expect you to admit it.

Did not bother to watch the video.

Current events worldwide is a much better way to confirm and verify the Protocals of Zion.

HAARETZ – Time Magazine’s annual “Person of the Year”...... This year, it should come as no surprise that President-elect Donald Trump was chosen to grace the cover of Time’s annual issue (shot by Jewish photographer Nadav Kander).
Wise choice. Jews make the best photographers. It must be something in their DNA. They always do the best work at reasonable prices. Whenever I have family portraits done I make sure the photographer is Jewish, otherwise .... no deal! Same with mechanics - only Jews please! Barbers, plumbers, window cleaners. In fact I travel several miles extra to take my child to a school where I know the teacher is Jewish. It's too bad that I'm not Jewish myself, otherwise I could probably take my child to an All -Jew school.
sigh.gif
Problem with mechanics is most of them are stupid, but it takes an intelligent person to diagnose the problems.

Thing is, most intelligent people want nothing to do with fixing bloody cars for a living. So there's your problem right there.

If you can get a Jew or otherwise intelligent mechanic, it's so much better.

I went to a jewess psychiatrist once. I couldn't believe how quick she was. It was incredible. Sadly, she was a feminist and a transphobe so it didn't work out.

Your definition of stupid is anyone who does believe or accept all the fake news, so-called entertainment by exploitation Zionist media, and females who don't murder their babies.

What a clueless moron.

Find a way to correct your disfunction.

Funky iceberg!
I've always been against the media and I am against the murdering of babies.

Use another photo, do not disgrace a member of the first family!

HAARETZ – Time Magazine’s annual “Person of the Year”...... This year, it should come as no surprise that President-elect Donald Trump was chosen to grace the cover of Time’s annual issue (shot by Jewish photographer Nadav Kander).
Wise choice. Jews make the best photographers. It must be something in their DNA. They always do the best work at reasonable prices. Whenever I have family portraits done I make sure the photographer is Jewish, otherwise .... no deal! Same with mechanics - only Jews please! Barbers, plumbers, window cleaners. In fact I travel several miles extra to take my child to a school where I know the teacher is Jewish. It's too bad that I'm not Jewish myself, otherwise I could probably take my child to an All -Jew school.
sigh.gif
Problem with mechanics is most of them are stupid, but it takes an intelligent person to diagnose the problems.

Thing is, most intelligent people want nothing to do with fixing bloody cars for a living. So there's your problem right there.

I went to a jewess psychiatrist once. I couldn't believe how quick she was. It was incredible. Sadly, she was a feminist and a transphobe so it didn't work out.

Your definition of stupid is anyone who does believe or accept all the fake news, so-called entertainment by exploitation Zionist media, and females who don't murder their babies.

What a clueless moron.

Funky iceberg!

But I always supported her and trump.

sigh.gif

What a clueless moron.

Funky iceberg!

But I always supported her and trump.

Not into buying bridges.

The George Washington bridge would cost a fortune.

Don't tell this guy that Trump is married to a Jew....It would ruin everything....
Even if it was true that President elect Trumps was married to a Jew, it's not being a Jew that's the problem.

It's the things that the people called Jews "do" that's the problem.

They never assimilate, and work to take over and rob every country that they ever lived in though out the pass "centuries".

They steal entire governments as they did with Russia in the past, and recently with Libya, Ukraine, and they are still working hard to steal the entire Government from the president of Syria right now at the expense of the U.S.

It's the Zionist Jews with all their schemes and stolen money with those who work for them that's the problem.

It's a worldwide problem!!!

Don't tell this guy that Trump is married to a Jew....It would ruin everything....
Even if it was true that President elect Trumps was married to a Jew, it's not being a Jew that's the problem.

They never assimilate, and work to take over and rob every country that they ever lived in though out the pass "centuries".

They steal entire governments as they did with Russia in the past, and recently with Libya, Ukraine, and they are still working hard to steal the entire Government from the president of Syria right now at the expense of the U.S.

It's the Zionist Jews with all their schemes and stolen money with those who work for them that's the problem.

I heard Genghis Khan was a Jew too...

I just like them because they don't hate trannies. Maybe a bit shallow of me but never the less.

I admit, I'm not a fan of AIPAC.

I just like them because they don't hate trannies. Maybe a bit shallow of me but never the less.

What do "trannies" have to do with anything.

Off topic kook statements don't help your argument, in case you did not know.

What do "trannies" have to do with anything.

Off topic kook statements don't help your argument, in case you did not know.
I just don't want to blame them for everything. We have sooo many trecherous gentiles in our lands, both conservative and progressive. The white race are mostly stupid. constructive, but stupid.

I'm just thinking that you don't really don't want to say Jew = Race (by default).
huh? I said the white race. I can see how you read it that way though.

We have sooo many trecherous gentiles in our lands, both conservative and progressive. The white race are mostly stupid. constructive, but stupid.
By default you refer to the Jews as a race.
Nope. I referred to whites as a race. How do you know I wasn't including Jews in the said white race?

The subliminal aspect of mind manipulation is key to understanding how people are brainwashed without them knowing why believe the things they believe.

The Zionist jew Sigmund Freud conforms that he was really all about learning how to manipulate, not really how help people. He apparently thought using his nephew in advertising would not blew his cover as a zionist mind control operative.

edward-bernays-quote.jpg

Last edited:
The subliminal aspect of mind manipulation is key to understanding how people are brainwashed without them knowing why believe the things they believe.

The Zionist jew Sigmund Freud conforms that he was really all about learning how to manipulate, not really how help people. He apparently thought using his nephew in advertising would not blow his cover as a zionist mind control operative.

edward-bernays-quote.jpg
People are dumb. Who cares what the dumb fucks think.

Forum List

Back