Why these statements have added to inflation..."We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” and "“no more drilling...there is no more drilling"

Biden: "I'm gonna kill you"

Oil companies: "OK"

Biden: "Stop giving money back to shareholders and drill more"

Oil companies: "LOL!"
The oil companies don't listen to the president. They never have and never will. Unless it's Venezuela and their nationalized oil companies. You don't want that, do you?

Oil companies listen to their shareholders. And their shareholders want capital returns over output.

Oil was $50 a barrel in 2017 with Trump. Now it's at least $30 a barrel more with Biden.

The oil companies don't listen to the president.

They listen to their shareholders. And their shareholders want capital returns over output.

The oil companies don't listen to the president.

Obviously. He's an idiot.

They listen to their shareholders. And their shareholders want capital returns over output.

You betcha.

Oil was $50 a barrel in 2017 with Trump. Now it's at least $30 a barrel more with Biden.
And here we have another tard who thinks the president determines oil prices.

There just is no end of tards around here.

Oil was $26 in 2016 under Obama. It was $20 in 1999 under Clinton.

Using your TardLogic™, Obama and Clinton were better presidents than Trump.

And here we have another tard who thinks the president determines oil prices.

There just is no end of tards around here.
And here we have a low information idiot who has no idea that Biden all but killed our energy sector and caused gas prices to soar, diesel prices to soar, food and product prices to soar, he has caused high inflation and sky-high interest rates virtually slowing the housing Market, selling our reserve oil for political reasons and bolstered Putin by cutting off U.S. oil exports to Europe and this same low information idiot makes fun of the mentally handicapped while supporting a POTUS with dementia.

And here we have a low information idiot who has no idea that Biden all but killed our energy sector and caused gas prices to soar, diesel prices to soar, food and product prices to soar, he has caused high inflation and sky-high interest rates virtually slowing the housing Market, selling our reserve oil for political reasons and bolstered Putin by cutting off U.S. oil exports to Europe and this same low information idiot makes fun of the mentally handicapped while supporting a POTUS with dementia.
Wow. The amount of idiocy in this post is beyond belief!

Oil was $26 in 2016 under Obama. It was $20 in 1999 under Clinton.

Using your TardLogic™, Obama and Clinton were better presidents than Trump.
I never said low gas prices mean a better POTUS, idiot-liar. Gas prices hit a new high in 2015. In CA, it was over $3.00 a gallon. During Obama it hit a high of $3.62 per gallon. During Trump it fell to $2.17 a gallon. Today it's $3.00 per gallon again but would be higher if Biden hadn't empty our reserves for political reasons.

Sep 2019.. Gas Sep 2020 $2.27 (decrease 41 cents) Gas Sep 2021 3.27 (33% higher)
So in July 2022 gas was $4.67 or nearly 75% higher than when he first made that statement.
Production as of 8/2022 ...11,975,000 barrels per day vs 9/2019 12,590,000 or 615,000 barrels more than today...
I wonder why?

Now do the rest of the world, and see how the increase in US production compares to everywhere else.

Then we can talk about the law of supply and demand.

And yet US oil production increased at a slower rate under Trump's first year than under Biden's.
Yet gas prices were lower with Trump. BTW, Trump did cut oil production because of sinking oil prices yet the price at the pump did not soar like it is with Biden. Educate yourself low information idiot.

Um...retard?

Read the topic before you continue to make a public ass of yourself, mm-kay?
Again, you can't handle facts so you move the goal posts. Typical of a low information idiot, and I see you are still making fun of the mentally handicapped. Nice move, asshole.

Again, you can't handle facts so you move the goal posts. Typical of a low information idiot, and I see you are still making fun of the mentally handicapped. Nice move, asshole.
Well, I certainly can't make you read the topic, retard.

It's what tards like you do. Avoid anything which would destroy your retarded delusions.

I never said low gas prices mean a better POTUS, idiot-liar. Gas prices hit a new high in 2015. In CA, it was over $3.00 a gallon. During Obama it hit a high of $3.62 per gallon. During Trump it fell to $2.17 a gallon. Today it's $3.00 per gallon again but would be higher if Biden hadn't empty our reserves for political reasons.

Over $4 in the Chicago area.

Forum List

Back