Why there are White House leaks..

They only leak the stupid stuff, Trump simply has to stop being a dumbass about everything.

They only leak the stupid stuff, Trump simply has to stop being a dumbass about everything.
put the crutch down and think.

obama was leaking things to the press long before trump came into town. they're just following the obama tradition now. and if you feel this is *ok* cause you don't like trump - then it must still be *ok* if you love the next admin *BUT* someone else doesn't.

we need to condemn behaviors, not people.

traitorous and left over obama lackeys plus i do not like some of the people / big shot rino type advisers that TRUMP himself has employed .

What's wrong with leaks? I thought we wanted transparency! Lol!

It's not an obama thing . When. Trump goes around shitting on people's life long work, they are gonna get pissed .

I could be wrong, but I think Trump is still working with something like 400, 500 appointments from under Obama that he has been trying to fill but Chuck Schumer and the democrats continue to endlessly drag their feet on. I heard just the other day the GOP is getting really fed up with the obstruction and some high ranking republican told the Senate that if it does not stop and these positions filled by Trump's people soon, the GOP is going to fill them on their own and bypass the Senate altogether.

I could be wrong, but I think Trump is still working with something like 400, 500 appointments from under Obama that he has been trying to fill but Chuck Schumer and the democrats continue to endlessly drag their feet on. I heard just the other day the GOP is getting really fed up with the obstruction and some high ranking republican told the Senate that if it does not stop and these positions filled by Trump's people soon, the GOP is going to fill them on their own and bypass the Senate altogether.

You get what you give ! Cons did worse wh obama .

Obama had the right idea. Not only did he go after those who leaked, he also went after the reporters who reported them. Glad to see you so openly agree with Trump.

The Obama Administration’s War on Information Leaks | Washingtonian

“We’re out for scalps.” That’s what a senior Justice
Department official told me when I asked what was behind the Obama
administration’s
unprecedented number of leak
prosecutions
The “we” referred
to federal prosecutors, but the official said the desire to see
leakers punished extended to the White House, as well. The
official, who also made it clear that reporters who talked to
sources about classified information were putting themselves
at risk of prosecution, asked not to be quoted by name.

obama was leaking things to the press long before trump came into town. they're just following the obama tradition now. and if you feel this is *ok* cause you don't like trump - then it must still be *ok* if you love the next admin *BUT* someone else doesn't.

Leaking is good, it'll keep them on their toes and not screw us so easily.

You get what you give ! Cons did worse wh obama .

Oh Timmy!~ If only you had a real point other than the one under your hat! Let us just say you are right and it is all tit for tat, then doesn't it likely all come back to how the democrats eviscerated GW Bush when he was trying to deal with the whole 9/11 thing? They crucified the guy. Just when does our government start working for us instead of the constant political divisive wars?

part of me wants to agree. but when done 24x7 and targeted to their emotional "id" - it's going too far. but once you let stupid in - you're fucked.

part of me wants to agree. but when done 24x7 and targeted to their emotional "id" - it's going too far. but once you let stupid in - you're fucked.
If they don't want shit leaked, stop doing shit that needs to be leaked and be a proper prez.

President Trump needs to re-evaluate the team he has put in place to hire the staff which has access to the daily routine of the White House, and ask his Cabinet members to take stock as well.
Personally I think the Donald should immediately give a pink slip to the biggest and brashest leaker in his administration, the leaker that has caused him SO much embarrassment, humiliation and unnecessary "fire fighting" efforts.....

.... his fucking twitter account.

What's wrong with leaks? I thought we wanted transparency! Lol!

It's not an obama thing . When. Trump goes around shitting on people's life long work, they are gonna get pissed .

It's a felony, yet you have a hissy fit if a foregin country does it

If they don't want shit leaked, stop doing shit that needs to be leaked and be a proper prez.
yea, that will happen. "proper" itself varies from person to person, much less liberal to conservative.

Translation~ you don't want him to fight back when you throw stones at him

President Trump needs to re-evaluate the team he has put in place to hire the staff which has access to the daily routine of the White House, and ask his Cabinet members to take stock as well.
Personally I think the Donald should immediately give a pink slip to the biggest and brashest leaker in his administration, the leaker that has caused him SO much embarrassment, humiliation and unnecessary "fire fighting" efforts.....

.... his fucking twitter account.
I was gonna say his thumbs....But you did fine...

Forum List

Back