Why the military is not meeting the recruiting goals

Why would anyone want to risk their lives in an organization that shits on most of the people serving in it, prosecutes members for trivial issues, makes sometimes illegal and immoral demands then destroys people for refusing to accept them?

When I signed on to go kill jihadis in 2001 I still had the naïve belief that the government was run by people who had the best intentions for the larger mass of us. That in spite of human flaws people in gov't wanted to do righteous things and that "public service" was at least dominated by people who took their oaths at least half as serious as I did.

Which was dead serious because I was well aware that I was signing my life away....

So when most of the people in a country view the government as a force of malevolence, working for it to be associated with something negative, and the people running it to be the most corrupt deviant freaks since caligula, you might not be able to find decent recruits.

Just a theory.... but like I said if I knew in 2001 what I know now I would have served myself and not the J.P. Morgan Chase Plantation.

Why would anyone want to risk their lives in an organization that shits on most of the people serving in it, prosecutes members for trivial issues, makes sometimes illegal and immoral demands then destroys people for refusing to accept them?

When I signed on to go kill jihadis in 2001 I still had the naïve belief that the government was run by people who had the best intentions for the larger mass of us. That in spite of human flaws people in gov't wanted to do righteous things and that "public service" was at least dominated by people who took their oaths at least half as serious as I did.

Which was dead serious because I was well aware that I was signing my life away....

So when most of the people in a country view the government as a force of malevolence, working for it to be associated with something negative, and the people running it to be the most corrupt deviant freaks since caligula, you might not be able to find decent recruits.

Just a theory.... but like I said if I knew in 2001 what I know now I would have served myself and not the J.P. Morgan Chase Plantation.

We need a strong well manned military

And given half a chance conservative kids will serve

But we may need a universal draft to supplement republican professional soldiers

The draftees can perform menial, dirty jobs that someone has to do

We need a strong well manned military

And given half a chance conservative kids will serve

But we may need a universal draft to supplement republican professional soldiers

The draftees can perform menial, dirty jobs that someone has to do
Why do we need a strong manned military? We can wipe out the planet handing a small card to a potato.

Why do we need a strong manned military? We can wipe out the planet handing a small card to a potato.
We need a military to protect the country from hostile nations like china

And a big part of that defense involves the security of smaller nations that china wants to dominate

As long as we are strong the risk of war is low

The military is having to deal with the unintended consequences of of Democrat woke polices.

Nobody wants to join the military with all the emphasis on diversity and inclusion.

The equivalent of "go woke, go broke".

Of course the Biden administration's idea of fixing the problem is to not criticize it. LOL!

IMG_1001_jpeg-2843746.JPG

IMG_1007_jpeg-2843756.JPG
You can throw in the forced rona "vaccines" in there as well.

Who could've guessed that forcing them to endure transanity/racism indoctrination & experimental gene therapy trials would make people reluctant to sign up?
I mean, other than to everyone with a functioning brain, nobody saw this coming.

Who wants to volunteer for the Tranny Troops of the Pedo Platoon in the Rainbow Regiment of the Bisexual Brigade with the Diversity Division?

Who could've guessed that forcing them to endure transanity/racism indoctrination & experimental gene therapy trials would make people reluctant to sign up?
I mean, other than to everyone with a functioning brain, nobody saw this coming.

Who wants to volunteer for the Tranny Troops of the Pedo Platoon in the Rainbow Regiment of the Bisexual Brigade with the Diversity Division?
Do you have any data showing that is the reason they are not enlisting other than you want it to be so?

Bring back the draft and ditch the woke

Libs can peel potatoes and clean the latrines for two or three years

Do you have any data showing that is the reason they are not enlisting other than you want it to be so?
No less than you have to contend that military service is just a cold business decision

Bring back the draft and ditch the woke

Libs can peel potatoes and clean the latrines for two or three years

What part of woke do you want ditched?

Kicking out white supremacists?
Tolerance of others?
Non discrimination?

What part of woke do you want ditched?

Kicking out white supremacists?
Tolerance of others?
Non discrimination?
Thats a tough question

If it were up to me (but it isnt) I would not allow sexual deviants in the military at all

But the decline of America has gone past that so we have to allow homosexuals and trannies to serve

but we do not have to humor them to the extent that biden is doing in his adminstration

My son joined the Army (Cav Scout) and got out after his first enlistment but stayed in contact with many of the guys he served with in Iraq, including the ones that stayed in to make it a career. They are getting close to retirement now but are saying that morale in the military sucks nowadays.

This woke shit, mandatory vaccines and incompetent leadership have them pissed. One of them lost an E-8 slot to an affirmative action Black that was clearly promoted only because of his race.

They say they are not doing the war training they were doing when Trump was President.

It looks like that between The Worthless Negro and Joe Potatohead they managed to do what no foreign country could do - destroy the US military.

We need a military to protect the country from hostile nations like china

And a big part of that defense involves the security of smaller nations that china wants to dominate

As long as we are strong the risk of war is low
With our ability to destroy the entire earth with a push of a button, all we need to do is back the Vietnamese military and they would beat the chi-coms. We do not need a single infantry soldier any longer.

In fact if we had even decent human beings running the country we would have 50 million snipers on call ready for mobilization to any place in the 48 CONUS within 24 hrs, and we could do it with the budget of Brazil.

The problem is decent human beings seem to have a distaste for the job of governing because no one of very much value is applying.

Still... Think about that. If a man in the WH hands a card and a red phone to a potato and gets the potato to read a code off the card.... remember, all that potato does is repeat things it's told to say and read bullshit agitprop some handlers writes for it.

horror-horrified.gif

Last edited:
"No one but freaks and perverts will salute the pride flag."
So you think the military is nothing but freaks and perverts.
Sad to say, it has become the nation's bathhouse. Which is why recruiting goals fall so short. As YOU brilliantly pointed out, the military salutes whom and what they are ordered to salute. If a prospective recruit does not want to salute a freak, a pervert or the fag flag they best not bother joining up.

With our ability to destroy the entire earth with a push of a button, all we need to do is back the Vietnamese military and they would beat the chi-coms. We do not need a single infantry soldier any longer.

In fact if we had even decent human beings running the country we would have 50 million snipers on call ready for mobilization to any place in the 48 CONUS within 24 hrs, and we could do it with the budget of Brazil.

The problem is decent human beings seem to have a distaste for the job of governing because no one of very much value is applying.

Still... Think about that. If a man in the WH hands a card and a red phone to a potato and gets the potato to read a code off the card.... remember, all that potato does is repeat things it's told to say and read bullshit agitprop some handlers writes for it.

View attachment 792984
I dont agree with any of that

Forum List

Back