Why The GOP Elites Will Never Regain the American Middle Class

Trump's victory didn't come from "the American middle class". He didn't pick up many Democratic voters.

Trump won because Democrats stayed home.
So did Hillary.
Robby Mook "have you SEEN the way people in rural america dress!!!!!?) REFUSED to have anyone from the Hillary campaign even VISIT states like Wisconsin.
THAT'S why Hillary lost. He claimed he himself could not go to ANY rural farming areas because the smell in the air made him "gag".
Sort of like Strouck did when he went into a Walmart. "You can SMELL the REPs in Walmart".

How does illegal immigration equate to the middle class? Actually the fight against illegal immigration and amnesty will unite the middle class and insure republican political victories for decades or until democrats come to their senses.

I suspect Paul is Josephus, and Josephus was a zealot , its in his writing and of course was captured by Vespasian and then remained in Rome, writing. He at first wanted to fight against the Romans, and then he was pro Roman.

Paul was not Josephus.

Mark was not written after the destruction of the Temple.

The church was established at Pentecost after the Crucifixion, not after the destruction of the Temple.

No Christians were anything other than horrified at the destruction of the ancient Temple.

You can believe whatever you want, but if you did read Josephus you will find I'm right. Too many commonalities.

The Romans had to stop the civil war, and no the Rome was not horrified of the destruction of the temple,
look at Emperors Titus right hand man, Tiberius Julius Alexander (born a jew) Philo was his uncle.

You can believe whatever you want,

Why thank you! You are too magnanimus!

but if you did read Josephus you will find I'm right. Too many commonalities.

I have read Josephus and he was a traditional Jew who wrote of events related to the Roman suppression of Jewish nationalism long after Jesus was crucified and Resurrected and never witnessed them. Paul witnessed Christ arisen, persecuted the early church and then converted, and hadno direct knowledge of the Jewish revolt.

While I am sure that early first century Christians did have a lot in common with later first century traditional Jews, few if any of those commonalities were unique intersections between Paul and Josephus.

The Romans had to stop the civil war, and no the Rome was not horrified of the destruction of the temple,
look at Emperors Titus right hand man, Tiberius Julius Alexander (born a jew) Philo was his uncle.

Was not arguing about Romes reaction but of the churches reaction which was entirely different as Rome did not assimilate the church for another two and a half centuries later.

You can believe whatever you want,

Why thank you! You are too magnanimus!

but if you did read Josephus you will find I'm right. Too many commonalities.

I have read Josephus and he was a traditional Jew who wrote of events related to the Roman suppression of Jewish nationalism long after Jesus was crucified and Resurrected and never witnessed them. Paul witnessed Christ arisen, persecuted the early church and then converted, and hadno direct knowledge of the Jewish revolt.

While I am sure that early first century Christians did have a lot in common with later first century traditional Jews, few if any of those commonalities were unique intersections between Paul and Josephus.

Was not arguing about Romes reaction but of the churches reaction which was entirely different as Rome did not assimilate the church for another two and a half centuries later.

The gospel and entire NT was wrote after the fall of the temple. Constantine was a Flavius, and also had his son put to death, Cripus. The three Flavians in the first century, was Emperor Vespasian, Emperor Titus and Emperor Domitian. Constantine the Great was the neo Flavian Dynasty.Constantinian dynasty - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back