Why the fuck would a company hire someone and not tell the person

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
They have to take a test during probation which is on all the training you received during probation. If you pass you are part of the staff and if you fail you done. Shouldn't they tell people that shit in the interview? Now I have to wonder if I passed the fucking test all weekend to know if I will still be working.

Stupid ass companies

Why? It's a good way to determine if the potential worker is smart enough, and committed enough to do the job.

Why? It's a good way to determine if the potential worker is smart enough, and committed enough to do the job.

But when you are hired and receive a offer letter you think you are employed again. Only to find another barrier to employment

A TEST

But when you are hired and receive a offer letter you think you are employed again. Only to find another barrier to employment

A TEST

Barrier? I would think of it as an opportunity. Just think, you may have the job possibility because the person before you wasn't up to snuff.

A TEST

Barrier? I would think of it as an opportunity. Just think, you may have the job possibility because the person before you wasn't up to snuff.

But if you fail the test you are unemployed again. Why would they want to waste their own time and have to interview someone new all over again?

Because if they move that employee from "probation" to "hired in" they have to pay him/her more and/or provide some benefits. It's cheaper to hire in temps and let them go just as the probation deadline is about to expire.

You're new to the job market, aren't you.

Because if they move that employee from "probation" to "hired in" they have to pay him/her more and/or provide some benefits. It's cheaper to hire in temps and let them go just as the probation deadline is about to expire.

You're new to the job market, aren't you.

No Mongo I just prefer to be told upfront in the interview that I have to take a test at the end of probation

They don't have to tell you shit. Do your fucking job and shut up.

They don't have to tell me I will receive a 60 question mutiple choice test after lunch without notice??

They don't have to tell me I will receive a 60 question mutiple choice test after lunch without notice??

They don't have to tell you shit, other that what they what task they want you too accomplish. If you want to earn the money, you do it.

If it is a task you feel isn't worth the money you've been offered you're free to go elsewhere.

It's that simple.

They don't have to tell you shit, other that what they what task they want you too accomplish. If you want to earn the money, you do it.

If it is a task you feel isn't worth the money you've been offered you're free to go elsewhere.

It's that simple.

But unemployment is only 26 weeks and I thought I was working again

because I like to know when a test is so I can prepare for the shit

Shit happens in life that you can't prepare for. Grow a sack, man up and face the test. It can't be that hard. Part of "the test" is probably seeing if you can handle this little bit off stress.

because I like to know when a test is so I can prepare for the shit

Shit happens in life that you can't prepare for. Grow a sack, man up and face the test. It can't be that hard. Part of "the test" is probably seeing if you can handle this little bit off stress.

The test is all the stuff that I learned during training. But they never mentioned anything about a test during the interview and it came off like a surprise

Forum List

Back