Why the evil people hate my skin colour?

Why they hate my skin colour? I was so much abused for my skin colour growing up. When I was a kid. I had a thought "Why they hate my skin colour Im golden that is superior Im beautiful golden why they hate my colour"

View attachment 298639 View attachment 298640

They do not hate the color of your skin but the Serbians hate you for being Roma...

Thats true. But I grew up in Austria. The austrian kids said they hate my skin colour and my personality, character and such. It started at 8 or 9 a boy started to call me very dirty brown. When I asked him why he hates me and abuses me and that I never harmed him so why he does it, he said he hates my personality. They never said they hate me for being roma, but that was probably implied.

Kids do not know what a Roma is unless their parents told them, so I doubt it was the Roma part.

Austrian people can be cruel and rude... I found out who my real grandfather was and he was a Nazi and I was raised by Polish Jew Aunts...

Their Half-Sister was my grandfather only child and now I know why the Aunt that raised me hated me so much...

So do not care what ignorant people think...
I dont dislike austrians or germans, also maybe the yugos or turks were involved or anyone, in the background. One bosnian muslim pissed on my bike and called me niggerpenis. So it is probably not only austrians. And I dont dislike them or hate them. I also dont want revenge or hate against anyone. I probably also made fun of someone at some point or was injust to him or her too as well. And we should forgive, the priest yesterday said when you do something wrong you forgive yourself, so forgive to your neighbour as well and see God and yourself in the image of your neighbour.

I was told and see it on pictures myself that Im "ruddy" many people told me that too. Austrians, Croats, Serbs, my family, cousin, parents etc. But not when I was a kid, they said im colored but now. They changed though.

I learned that a ruddy person cannot be coloured.

You are very brave to live through that ... very powerful, emotionally, because you have it bad. Oh yeah btw; you ever had a chance to, imagine, how darkskinned Black citizens must feel here in America? There is no group more hated for their skin, in America, than our darkskinned negro brethren.

I am so, so glad Donald Trump embraced them/scooped them up, when the Dems abandoned them in 2012
. At arrrrround the same time Netanyahu/Israel abandoned darkskinned Black refugees, from Africa.

So keep strong, keep praying and when it gets too, sorrowful, go find a darkskinned-negro citizen to gaze at so you can keep being thankful that your skin color will never make your Lot in American life, as bad as their pitch-Black skin makes his American lot.

Last edited:
For example, your skin is lighter than President Obama's. But he is considered a lightskinned Black person. Therefore in 2012 the most powerful racist Politican on Capitol Hill [Sen. Harry Reid - D (NV) ] said he votes for Obama because Obama is quote-unquoted "lightskinned" and you can google this to fact check it,

That racist Reid was commended by our society, in general, for openly frowning on our darkskinned Negro citizens. But notice how you see President Trump keep company with only darkskinned Blacks like those who built this country for us Caucasians, from 1619-1880's. This friendship Trump forged with darkskin Blacks, reeeeally irks the Dems too

Last edited:
For example, your skin is lighter than President Obama's. But he is considered a lightskinned Black person. Therefore in 2012 the most powerful racist Politican on Capitol Hill [Sen. Harry Reid - D (NV) ] said he voted for being because Obama is quote-unquoted "lightskinned" and you can google this to fact check it,

That racist Reid was commended by our society, in general, for openly frowning on our darkskinned Negro citizens.

In Austria it might also be because of religion, tradition, name, language just all things, just that Im not one of them.

In Austria it might also be because of religion, tradition, name, language just all things, just that Im not one of them.

Yes, I agree. You are correct here. Nonetheless, I was addressing your thread's title/theme, exclusively, and was not addressing language ---nor religion especially. Although racism here in the USA against, negroid citizens, does indirectly use "tradition, name" as tools to reach a racist mean.

Yes, I agree. You are correct here. Nonetheless, I was addressing your thread's title/theme, exclusively, and was not addressing language ---nor religion especially. Although racism here in the USA against, negroid citizens, does indirectly use "tradition, name" as tools to reach a racist mean.
Black citizens deserve equal and dignity well they said it is because of of my skin but maybe because I'm just not one of them they also laughed at my name my name is svetozar and some called me svetonut they also said orthodox is a different religion even though catholic and orthodox is Christian

Black citizens deserve equal and dignity well they said it is because of of my skin but maybe because I'm just not one of them they also laughed at my name my name is svetozar and some called me svetonut they also said orthodox is a different religion even though catholic and orthodox is Christian
Orthodoxy aint too bad but flat out Catholic nonsense is Idolatry.Cleaning mirrors, fondling beads, whispering to a guy in a porta-john,hailing Mary, praying to saints.
Believers that to get to God you must bow down to a dude with a dress and yarmulke

Orthodoxy aint too bad but flat out Catholic nonsense is Idolatry.Cleaning mirrors, fondling beads, whispering to a guy in a porta-john,hailing Mary, praying to saints.
Believers that to get to God you must bow down to a dude with a dress and yarmulke
The Roman church is the whore of the Babylon but there also there a few Christians but not all are

New Topics

Forum List

Back