Why the "deplorables" voted for Trump and don't trust the MSM...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I was reading my local biased St Pete Times and this headline on the front page caused this thread.
Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 9.26.40 AM.png

Pretty biased headline "carnival"?
But that lead me to find out if a simple headline/topic/article with "Trump is anti-immigrant" as the key words.

My Tampa Bay Times About 6,400 results in a Google search...
About 602,000 results -- "Trump is anti-immigrant New York Times"
About 1,270,000 results -- "Trump is anti-immigrant Washington Post"
About 63,200 results -- "Trump is anti-immigrant CBS News"
About 1,470,000 results -- "Trump is anti-immigrant CBS News"
About 61,600 results -- "Trump is anti-immigrant NBC News"
About 986,000 results -- "Trump is anti-immigrant CNN News"
Almost 5 million results from just those 7 news sources... and this was a "News" search!

And then when you really look at Trump... you find out HE MARRIED an immigrant! My son married an
immigrant. 40 million Americans are "legal" immigrants... but guess what the MSM did... left out that adjective!

As a consequence the MSM as this poll shows is so far down in respect and believability any more that the principle most people now operate under when watch/reading the MSM is "...hmmm.. I doubt that this is
true...Trump anti-immigrant"... he married an immigrant!"
And so that was why Trump won frankly. The MSM wrote and continues to write such biased tripe about Trump that a vast majority of us "deplorables" just don't believe... see below chart!

America now shunning the news media after 2016 election
Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 9.32.52 AM.png

So for those of you that are still on the fence about Trump... just consider your sources of information!

That's like earlier today. This white lady said "have a nice day." Pretty biased huh? So I wondered why she wouldnt think I would have anything other than a nice day. Then I remembered she didn't have a wedding ring. Obvious sign of a feminist nazi looking to influence men in a negative way. Nice try!

That's like earlier today. This white lady said "have a nice day." Pretty biased huh? So I wondered why she wouldnt think I would have anything other than a nice day. Then I remembered she didn't have a wedding ring. Obvious sign of a feminist nazi looking to influence men in a negative way. Nice try!
I always go out of my way to say have a nice day to liberal douchbags too...:lol:

"Why the "deplorables" voted for Trump and don't trust the MSM..."

Easy -

1) Hillary is a crazy skank.

2) The MSM was in her pocket.

Was she a news reporter? Or just an anecdote you thought might be relevant?

She was probably unaware that you hate women.

Forum List

Back