Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

Maybe we should ask harder working illegals their opinion since the Right is too lazy to be less clueless and less Causeless.

Maybe we should just arrest them and deport their asses ... Then fine the crap out whoever employed them.

Afraid of competition, Person on the lazy Right?

Not really ... I understand the definition of "illegal" though ... Your social morality probably screws up your understanding of the term.

Being socially clueless and socially Causeless could be viewed as immoral. Being illegal in our Union does not make a Person illegal in our States due to that separation of Powers, Person on the clueless and Causeless and Lazy, Right.
You had enough of that shit you are taking. Sleep it off. You seem to support lawlessness. Your state has no jurisdiction over immigration issues.
I don't support illegals to our Commerce Clause.

What part of grateful is pretentious? Oh, that's right; the Right is too lazy to have a clue and a Cause.

You are too lazy to have a clue the grateful clause wasn't the pretentious clause ... A left-wing education on your part I presume.
You are in way over your head and drowning.

why do you on the right embrace out right lies to defend your historically failed ideas?

why do you on the right embrace out right lies to defend your historically failed ideas?

For the same reason the left attempts to associate their own failure as the fault of the right ... Which lie is greater and who is actually failing?

What part of grateful is pretentious? Oh, that's right; the Right is too lazy to have a clue and a Cause.

You are too lazy to have a clue the grateful clause wasn't the pretentious clause ... A left-wing education on your part I presume.
You are in way over your head and drowning.

Why, because a Person with your point of view says so? It would help if you had an actual argument instead of being too lazy to have one; Person on the lazy, clueless, and Causeless Right.

You are welcome to have your stockholders believe your lies. The left knows it is just fallacy, like usual.

It's amazing how coordinated the attack has been on Donald Trump's comments regarding the violence and mayhem brought upon the US Culture by the Ideological Left and their importation of TENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS...

I ran across this piece which summed it up nicely...

"... Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.

Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.

Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails; or accepting bribes from foreign governmentswhile serving as secretary of State; or for “misplacing” $6 billion as head of State Department; or for the Benghazi coverup.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison for targeting and persecuting critics of the president and then purposely destroying evidence. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House.

Who knows what Donald will do on day two?

That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump. ..."

Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump TheBlaze.com

Democrats will say or do anything to stop Donald Trump?

smiley-laughing021.gif

I don't think so.

The toupee wearing neck stump is the face of the racist conservative base and Gods gift to democrats.

If you don't think T-Rump doesn't speak for the party..... then why is he leading a field of 15 candidates talking down Mexico and immigrants?

If you don't think T-Rump doesn't speak for the partys base, then why is this neck stump, "

I gotta admit...hes winning me over.
Im sick of politicians and PC bullshit.

Trump doesnt give a fuck. And its so refreshing.

I want a Trump or former cop or former career military guy. Someone who lacks a PC filter and has no tolerance for bullshit.

America needs that.

drawing some many agreements and thank you's in this forum?

I love the Donald. I want to see him up there on that conservative party debate Aug.6 talking immigration and watching all the yahoos in the audience hooting, hollering and stamping their feet in approval as America gets its first good looking as to how the conservative party, i.e, the republican party, has become the de facto wing of the CCC...... they being the KKK without the hoods and sheets and cross burnings.

It's amazing how coordinated the attack has been on Donald Trump's comments regarding the violence and mayhem brought upon the US Culture by the Ideological Left and their importation of TENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS...

I ran across this piece which summed it up nicely...

"... Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.

Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.

Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails; or accepting bribes from foreign governmentswhile serving as secretary of State; or for “misplacing” $6 billion as head of State Department; or for the Benghazi coverup.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison for targeting and persecuting critics of the president and then purposely destroying evidence. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House.

Who knows what Donald will do on day two?

That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump. ..."

Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump TheBlaze.com
The only person stopping Trump is himself. The only thing stopping Trump is his big mouth.

But Trump isn't being stopped... by his mouth or anything else.

And why do you think that is Lost Keys. :cool:

I gotta admit...hes winning me over.

Im sick of politicians and PC bullshit.

Trump doesnt give a fuck. And its so refreshing.

I want a Trump or former cop or former career military guy. Someone who lacks a PC filter and has no tolerance for bullshit.

America needs that.

Carry on my wayward son. Make it so.

pig-teeth-22.jpg

(SMIRK)

LOL

Why, because a Person with your point of view says so? It would help if you had an actual argument instead of being too lazy to have one; Person on the lazy, clueless, and Causeless Right.

You are welcome to have your stockholders believe your lies. The left knows it is just fallacy, like usual.

Of course it has nothing to do with the idea you have a point of view at all ... It is simply the fact that you don't even understand the simplicity of the ideas you express.
Your point of view is irrelevant to the inner working of a successful business and any attempt to associate guilt with circumstances you don't even understand is a slight step shy of utter lunacy.

I personally don't have any shareholders or stockholders (at least not in the traditional sense ... The employees could be considered shareholders though).
There is no way I would allow for misguided, lazy, malcontent, social mongers such as yourself to influence my businesses with your fallacies.

Of course it has nothing to do with the idea you have a point of view at all ... It is simply the fact that you don't even understand the simplicity of the ideas you express.
Your point of view is irrelevant to the inner working of a successful business and any attempt to associate guilt with circumstances you don't even understand is a slight step shy of utter lunacy.

I personally don't have any shareholders or stockholders (at least not in the traditional sense ... The employees could be considered shareholders though).
There is no way I would allow for misguided, lazy, malcontent, social mongers such as yourself to influence my businesses with your fallacies.

Has the Capitalist of the Right come up with a business plan in Commerce (well regulated) to "earn" multimillion dollar bonuses for the People, yet.

Has the Capitalist of the Right come up with a business plan in Commerce (well regulated) to "earn" multimillion dollar bonuses for the People, yet.

Yes ...They have ... But it seems as though the People don't want that.
If they hadn't ... Then there wouldn't be People earning multimillion dollar bonuses ... Duh!

I think what you are really trying to ask is if there is someone else willing and going to do it for you ... Try holding your breath until someone agrees to offer you that.

I want to see him up there on that conservative party debate Aug.6
WTF???? I thought you did not watch FOX News, you know, the racist, right winger lying station you wanted to get off the "air" as part of your censorship initiative.

“I thought it was a term of endearment. I meant it as a term of affection, I’ll be honest with you.”

— Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), quoted by The Hill, on calling Donald Trump’s supporters “crazies.”

smiley-laughing024.gif

They love you too john. And they really loved Sarah.

To be fair, democrats loved Sarah too. ;)

lol

Last edited:
I want to see him up there on that conservative party debate Aug.6
WTF???? I thought you did not watch FOX News, you know, the racist, right winger lying station you wanted to get off the "air" as part of your censorship initiative.

smiley-laughing021.gif

I would be remiss in my duties as an engaged citizen in the political process if I didn't watch your presidential debates and the upcoming implosion of your party.

Then again, I want to see just how "fair and balanced" WEASAL News really is to your partys LEADING presidential contender.

pig-teeth-22.jpg

(smirk)

lol

McCain calls the neck stump (T-Rump) supporters "crazies."

Jindahl calls conservatives the "stupid party."

I can't imagine why.

pig-teeth-22.jpg

I would be remiss in my duties as an engaged citizen in the political process if I didn't watch your presidential debates and the upcoming implosion of your party.
..soo, that's your excuse….

My presidential debate? th-3.jpeg

And y'all conservatives are going to put that toupee wearing neck stump in the Conservative Partys Aug.6 Presidential debate.

Before a live American audience?

On behalf of all liberals/progressives, I think I'm pretty safe saying that.........

Thank you and whom do I send the flowers and candy too.

(chortle)
smiley-with-glasses18.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back