Why some regret giving women the right to vote

So here's the thing. Democracy requires voters who are both informed and RATIONAL. I fully support a requirement that voters seeking to register to vote for the first time, pass the same basic Civics test that immigrants must pass in order to be naturalized. And women could pass that test as easily as men - in fact, they would probably pass at a higher rate than men.

But MANY women vote irrationally. Too many women vote irrationally. If you look at the most preposterous elections in history, including recent history, WOMEN decided the outcome of those elections. Here in Pennsylvania, we elected a dead guy, and we elected a virtual zombie to the U.S. Senate, a stroke victim who basically forgot his name during the ONLY campaign debate. The U.S. elected a senile, incompetent, corrupt jackass, whom the voters who KNEW HIM BETTER rejected on at least three previous occasions.

All of these elections were decided by the votes of irrational women. Here in Allegheny County, PA, the same thing will happen in a couple weeks. We will shortly elect one Sara Innamorato as the top County executive. No job, no experience, denies everything she has said since the start of her political career. She will win in a landslide, with about 70% of the female vote.

Draw your own conclusion.

Many WOMEN vote irrationally??? Under what rationale did WHITE MEN vote for Donald Trump. Because white men are the ONLY constituency that voted for him across the board????

He's the biggest money loser in history in American business. American banks refuse to loan to him. He brags about sexually assaulting and abusing women, bribing public officials, and laundering money for Russians. Why would you vote for such a morally bankrupt and incompetent person.

And don't talk about his business success. If you follow his career, the only success he had was his TV show where he played a successful businessman. Money from the TV show kept his money losing businesses afloat.

What about the women like me who are Trump supporters?

I feel sorry for the stupidity and gullibility of anyone who has ever supported Donald Trump. If you had half a brain, or an ounce of common sense, you would have known he was a criminal conman before he ran for election.

No fully informed moral or sane person could ever vote for someone like Trump. His administration was the most criminally corrupt adminstration in history, so if you're still supporting him, you're an idiot.

Doesn't matter whether you're a man or a woman.

FEMALES of every color are being used to destabilize the West so that it can be converted into an open border land mass.

Females and Blacks ( females mostly) rely on EMOTIONS TO DRIVE THEIR DECISION MAKING which is why they are easily brainwashed and controlled; it is very difficult to brainwash a logical person.

The true purpose of "Civil Rights" and "Feminism" is not about Rights at all, but it sought to empower women / blacks so they could be placed into all positions of power. The females will do as they are told by their Deep State handlers ( Soros).

LOL!!

"The females will do as they are told by their Deep State handlers." That is one of the funnier posts made on these forums.

I feel sorry for the stupidity and gullibility of anyone who has ever supported Donald Trump. If you had half a brain, or an ounce of common sense, you would have known he was a criminal conman before he ran for election.

No fully informed moral or sane person could ever vote for someone like Trump. His administration was the most criminally corrupt adminstration in history, so if you're still supporting him, you're an idiot.

Doesn't matter whether you're a man or a woman.

And so if you're still supporting Biden you're a genius?

Many WOMEN vote irrationally??? Under what rationale did WHITE MEN vote for Donald Trump. Because white men are the ONLY constituency that voted for him across the board????

He's the biggest money loser in history in American business. American banks refuse to loan to him. He brags about sexually assaulting and abusing women, bribing public officials, and laundering money for Russians. Why would you vote for such a morally bankrupt and incompetent person.

And don't talk about his business success. If you follow his career, the only success he had was his TV show where he played a successful businessman. Money from the TV show kept his money losing businesses afloat.

You're being hysterical.

America grew very successfully in it's early days due to conservative leadership. We were the envy of the world. Everybody wanted to move to America.

Somewhere along the line we lost our way.
Yeah. We didn't allow women or blacks to vote. And in some places, the poor were not allowed to vote.

Good times, eh?

In Nazi Germany, women were not allowed positions of responsibility in the political or academic spheres.

We should model America after Nazi Germany, eh?

Last edited:
You haven't notice women working on construction sites?!?
a few bimbos trying to play mens games dont last long and in most cases are only given the job for the diversity sake,,

after 40 yrs in the business I have maybe seen 5 personally,,

I like the model used by our Founding Fathers. Only White land owning males could vote. That is what we need now. How did we fuck up that great model?

Sometimes I think that Robert Heinlein's Starship Trooper model might just work. Only those that sacrificed for their planet could vote. No welfare queens allowed.

When I first got into fiber optics/CATV construction, I was trained by a woman. I carried an extension ladder until she taught me to climb using hooks. Her business is still going strong.

I see as many women working hard jobs as I do white guys.

I like the model used by our Founding Fathers. Only White land owning males could vote. That is what we need now. How did we fuck up that great model?

Sometimes I think that Robert Heinlein's Starship Trooper model might just work. Only those that sacrificed for their planet could vote. No welfare queens allowed.

We didn't fuck it up. We realized that everyone should vote. And those who think the gov't only effects land owners is painfully naive.

When I first got into fiber optics/CATV construction, I was trained by a woman. I carried an extension ladder until she taught me to climb using hooks. Her business is still going strong.

I see as many women working hard jobs as I do white guys.
but then again you lie constantly,,
and this one is one of the biggest lies ever told,,

Forum List

Back