Why some regret giving women the right to vote

how do you think people on SS are living off the government when they are recieving money they pad into a system??

and you switched my comment of "threat of being drafted" to voluntary service,,

why do you guys do that??

do you think people that have never had a job and never intend on having one and live solely on government hand outs shpould be allowed to vote?? cause I dont,,
in some cases they are on 2nd and 3rd generations of freeloaders,,

And the money they paid is long spent. Without tax dollars coming in, they have no check. I have defended social security against claims it is a gov't benefit. Usually from people like yourself who think adding attempted insults make their argument stronger.

I switched your "threat of being drafted"? No, I accepted that. It is bullshit in my opinion, but I see where you get it. I suggested that women who served voluntarily would bypass that "threat of being drafted" part.

And the money they paid is long spent. Without tax dollars coming in, they have no check. I have defended social security against claims it is a gov't benefit. Usually from people like yourself who think adding attempted insults make their argument stronger.

I switched your "threat of being drafted"? No, I accepted that. It is bullshit in my opinion, but I see where you get it. I suggested that women who served voluntarily would bypass that "threat of being drafted" part.
doesnt matter that its long spent,, they paid into it,,

of course the ones that volunteered bypasses that and can be delt with on a personal level,,

my point is they are subject to being forced against their will to do it,,

for discussion sake first discuss what is said before you start making shit up,,

In the real world this doesn't matter. The 19th amendment passed and was ratified. It is now the law.

And I seriously doubt there will ever be enough people wanting to repeal it to even come close.

In the real world this doesn't matter. The 19th amendment passed and was ratified. It is now the law.

And I seriously doubt there will ever be enough people wanting to repeal it to even come close.
better you run away ,, youre looking pretty fucking stupid and dishonest right now,,

I did not edit your quote, which is against the rules. I used the phrase I did because I could see your point about the draft. I don't agree with your point. But I understand why you think that way.
bitch quit your fucking lying,, you changed the whole context of what I said cause you know you couldnt comment against it otherwise,,

dont think I didnt notice you ignored the real people I was referring to that live off the government,,

you lied and got caught because I dont play thos silly games,,

You are the one playing silly games. I made a simple error of crossing you and The Hawk up. No intent at anything nefarious. And I admitted it.

The rest I posted I stand behind. Changing from "ineligible for the draft" to "having voluntarily served" removed an obstacle.

bitch quit your fucking lying,, you changed the whole context of what I said cause you know you couldnt comment against it otherwise,,

dont think I didnt notice you ignored the real people I was referring to that live off the government,,

I did not ignore anything. I told you why I posted what I did. Are you always this stupid?

Forum List

Back