Why Shouldn't The President Be Able To Sell Our Troops??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump: Saudi Arabia paid the US $1 billion for more troops. Pentagon: Eh, not quite.

Once again Trump triggers the libs with another Fox News interview exclusive, this time it was with Laura Ingraham.....Libs like ex-tea party conservative and kind of Arab guy, Justin Amash was just so triggered....what has them so triggered??

"During an interview on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News show Friday night, President Donald Trump made a stunning announcement: Saudi Arabia was paying the US $1 billion to send US troops to defend it from Iran.'We’re sending more [troops] to Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia is paying us for it,” Trump said. “I said, ‘Listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you have to pay us.’ They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.”

Now who cares what bank the money is deposited into, or even if Trump is totally making it up to trigger the libs.....my question is, why shouldn't a president be able to sell troops to other countries, if he or she can get a great deal for them?? Obviously the Pentagon walked back what Trump said, but really, if you are the president, why shouldn't you be able to sell US troops? a great businessman should be able to make some type of commission of the deals he makes...

Trump went on to trigger the libs in that interview by saying he left troops in Syria to take the oil (yea its a war crime, so what...as long as it triggers the libs) and that he doesn't have to show America shit when it comes to the claim that 4 US embassies were in an imminent threat of being blown up...

Most governments rent out their soldiers to Hollywood when they are making big budget epics. Thats just pretend slaughter though.

Trump: Saudi Arabia paid the US $1 billion for more troops. Pentagon: Eh, not quite.

Once again Trump triggers the libs with another Fox News interview exclusive, this time it was with Laura Ingraham.....Libs like ex-tea party conservative and kind of Arab guy, Justin Amash was just so triggered....what has them so triggered??

"During an interview on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News show Friday night, President Donald Trump made a stunning announcement: Saudi Arabia was paying the US $1 billion to send US troops to defend it from Iran.'We’re sending more [troops] to Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia is paying us for it,” Trump said. “I said, ‘Listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you have to pay us.’ They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.”

Now who cares what bank the money is deposited into, or even if Trump is totally making it up to trigger the libs.....my question is, why shouldn't a president be able to sell troops to other countries, if he or she can get a great deal for them?? Obviously the Pentagon walked back what Trump said, but really, if you are the president, why shouldn't you be able to sell US troops? a great businessman should be able to make some type of commission of the deals he makes...

Trump went on to trigger the libs in that interview by saying he left troops in Syria to take the oil (yea its a war crime, so what...as long as it triggers the libs) and that he doesn't have to show America shit when it comes to the claim that 4 US embassies were in an imminent threat of being blown up...
That was a hell of an idea....Rent a Soldier...lol...............Trump is going to be an annoying toll booth every 10 miles and make these cheap MF countries pay.

That was a hell of an idea....Rent a Soldier...lol...............Trump is going to be an annoying toll booth every 10 miles and make these cheap MF countries pay.
U.S. Officials: More Than 20 Saudi Students To Be Expelled In Wake Of Fla. Shooting
ap_19343044907706_custom-6565b76f562efdbca6bc91c7c0dbb9f475a96b15-s1500-c85.jpg

An Air Force team moves a transfer case containing the remains of one of the young sailors killed after a Saudi military student opened fire at Naval Air Station Pensacola last month. Officials are expected to soon announce that about 20 Saudi military students will be expelled from the U.S.

Cliff Owen/AP
Great. Just Great. This is the same Saudi Arabia, whose military students are being kicked out to US and shipped home, because of Saudi student terrorism on a US Naval Air Station here in the United States? Saudi Arabi, where most of the funding and hijacker came from for the 9/11 attack? Typical trump move.

You almost gotta laugh that Barry Hussein had it ass-backwards. What the hell did we get when he sent boxcar loads of American cash to freaking Iran? More terrorism?

Forum List

Back