Why should Trump / Feds continue funding the states that are giving the people’s money to illegals?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m thinking the financial war between the Feds and unAmerican shithole states is about to commence. As the Trump admin begins easing into slashing freebies for our filth...shit is about to hit the fan. To this point our lowest grade, out of ignorance, has been inviting illegal foreigners to come here and help them steal from good, real Americans. They have made it crystal clear....they support the idea of illegals sharing in the fruits of OUR labor. As things tighten down will we see a shift in attitude and support...will our lowest grade start to resent illegals? Remember, there is only so much free shit to be spread around.
Lefties?

I’m thinking the financial war between the Feds and unAmerican shithole states is about to commence. As the Trump admin begins easing into slashing freebies for our filth...shit is about to hit the fan. To this point our lowest grade, out of ignorance, has been inviting illegal foreigners to come here and help them steal from good, real Americans. They have made it crystal clear....they support the idea of illegals sharing in the fruits of OUR labor. As things tighten down will we see a shift in attitude and support...will our lowest grade start to resent illegals? Remember, there is only so much free shit to be spread around.
Lefties?
The first thing we need to do is get rid of this thought that the government is funding...anything. Its you and I that are funding it. The government just takes our money and gives it to other people.

In my opinion, the semantics matter. As long as people keep saying "government funding", it gives off the thought that the money comes from government of their own account. The government doesnt create wealth, it only has what it takes from the people.

I think that is an important distinction.

A better question is why Americans living in those states should keep funding the population replacement wet dreams of the traitors.

Lefties?

The folks in your state pay just under 17% of all Fed taxes and yet only have just under 12% of the total population of the nation.

They get back less from the Fed Govt than they send them.

Not sure you want to kill that cash cow

Lefties?

The folks in your state pay just under 17% of all Fed taxes and yet only have just under 12% of the total population of the nation.

Is there a reason why you are comparing apples to oranges? People vs money paid. Did you forget America is not communist as you desire, and people may earn different amounts.

Lefties?

Is there a reason why you are comparing apples to oranges? People vs money paid.

just stating the facts there little man, sorry for that. I know how much you hate facts.

Lefties?

Is there a reason why you are comparing apples to oranges? People vs money paid.

just stating the facts there little man, sorry for that. I know how much you hate facts.

Come back when you have to facts on how much they pay vs how much they receive.

Lefties?

1. What are you talking about “funding illegals”
2. The blue states make all the money and the loser red states are takers .

Lefties?

Come back when you have to facts on how much they pay vs how much they receive.

13.7 billion less back than they pay...

11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back — here's how every state fares

Because the people in those states pay federal taxes. Many of the so-called sanctuary states pay more in federal taxes than they receive.

Which States Are Givers and Which Are Takers? - The Atlantic

However, I encourage the so-called president to try and unjustly withhold funds from the states who voted against him. His erratic behavior and wild proclamations seal his fate more than anything else. Americans are embarrassed by it and President Trumpybear looks foolish.

Why is the federal government funding any state?
Why should anyone in Calif pay federal taxes? I mean if we're trying to outdo the Loser in making ridiculous statements, I'll play too.

As soon as Mexifornia builds its own military I’d strongly suggest they stop paying the Feds and secede. Your thoughts Golfing Gator ?

It will happen sooner or later. The union will be broken up. We are too diverse to continue the charade of being united. I see something like 5 to 7 smaller countries emerging. Perhaps they will have an EU style agreement for defense and trade. A while back I posted a map of how I thought it would look, but the search function sucks now so I doubt I could ever find it again.

Lefties?

Haha...you hardcore Lefties are always so myopic.
I am that “cash cow” you speak of...see, the thing is, I have lost my seat at the table here as we have far more takers than we have givers. Like most good, real, productive Americans in this super shithole infested with dirty thirdworlders we have to fund the filth, take it up the ass and like it as the tail is now wagging the dog. We can’t vote our way out of it as it’s a pure numbers game. We can only hope that the Federal Government get involved and shut the bullshit down by cutting funding.
Where do you think things are headed under this dynamic?

Lefties?

1. What are you talking about “funding illegals”
2. The blue states make all the money and the loser red states are takers .

NEGATIVE
“The blue states” don’t make all the money....A few people, a few zip codes make all the money in the blue states. Beggars like you have a really bad habit of grouping yourselves in with legit folks you share soil with...Stop that shit.

Lefties?

Haha...you hardcore Lefties are always so myopic.
I am that “cash cow” you speak of...see, the thing is, I have lost my seat at the table here as we have far more takers than we have givers. Like most good, real, productive Americans in this super shithole infested with dirty thirdworlders we have to fund the filth, take it up the ass and like it as the tail is now wagging the dog. We can’t vote our way out of it as it’s a pure numbers game. We can only hope that the Federal Government get involved and shut the bullshit down by cutting funding.
Where do you think things are headed under this dynamic?

Does being a slumlord qualify you as being a good, real, productive American?

Forum List

Back