Why Parenthood is Important

The fact that her asshole father from San Francisco wanted to make this into something more than what it was disgust me. He was in “our nation” illegally and “raped and sexually assaulted “ a citizen of “our nation” Democrats our fine with that.
Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect seeks delay in trial

Leftist Trigger Warning Prepare Before Reading Below Get Some Play Doh and Head To That Safe Space:

Perhaps her father is a typical Self-Hating White Leftist Maniac and gets off on knowing his white daughter was sodomised by Precious Darkie therefore sicko father's misplaced White Guilt Complex over The Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago and Colonialism and but but but WHAT about The Crusades is now better because he has PERSONALLY paid for all those things that Evil Whitey did to Precious Darkie all those years ago :rolleyes-41:

The fact that her asshole father from San Francisco wanted to make this into something more than what it was disgust me. He was in “our nation” illegally and “raped and sexually assaulted “ a citizen of “our nation” Democrats our fine with that.

Was Mollie Tibbetts Pro-Open Borders? If so....well, no sympathy, you reap what you sow. IF she supported Third Worlders into First World Nations, well, no sympathy.....you reap what you sow.

So read below, the response is fuck the Tibbet family they are typical sickos, they will NEVER learn, they are typical Leftist's crippled with Pathological Altruism. Mollie Tibbets was probably the SAME so IF she was still alive she probably would be across Social Media attacking Conservatives for being Anti-Open Borders and Anti-Mass Immigration From Third World Shit Holes, so personally I don't care that she's dead.

upload_2020-1-19_19-28-16.png

https://nypost.com/2018/12/28/molli...t-teen-with-ties-to-daughters-alleged-killer/

Forum List

Back