Why Obama was re-elected

main-qimg-9dfb9d2919d06eda4c701dc476285957.jpeg

What Do Americans Think Of Obama's Performance As A President? - Forbes

Obama got elected because he spent money where most of the population would believe it would benefit them personally. What he actually did was increase the burden on the public for years to come. He doesn't care right now because someone else will be in office when the fan blows all that stuff everywhere. Over 16 trillion dollars in debt and counting - hey if we spend more money that we don't have I bet he could get elected again!

I do admit that at this point it really doesn't matter who won. The spending will continue until they completely run out of money. Then they will point fingers and argue and we will continue to pay more and get less.

What did Obama do to ensure the viability of the US of A?

Obama got elected because he spent money where most of the population would believe it would benefit them personally. What he actually did was increase the burden on the public for years to come. He doesn't care right now because someone else will be in office when the fan blows all that stuff everywhere. Over 16 trillion dollars in debt and counting - hey if we spend more money that we don't have I bet he could get elected again!

I do admit that at this point it really doesn't matter who won. The spending will continue until they completely run out of money. Then they will point fingers and argue and we will continue to pay more and get less.

What did Obama do to ensure the viability of the US of A?
Nothin.

I love his first reason is health care.

Sure Obama got something done about it for the first time Ever, But what we ended up with is not lowering costs, and for people like me all it really means is we have to buy the Insurance we still can't afford or Pay a fine.

Yippe.

Sure Obama got something done about it for the first time Ever, But what we ended up with is not lowering costs, and for people like me all it really means is we have to buy the Insurance we still can't afford or Pay a fine.

Yippe.

No it does not.

WHY won't you fools EDUCATE YOURSELVES?

Yippe.

No it does not.

Hey Jackass, Those of us that actually pay for our own insurance have seen massive premium increases due to, as the letter from the insurance company stated,...drumroll please... The Affordable Health Care Act. So far, $4200.00 per year increase so far.

Last edited:

Yippe.

No it does not.

Hey Jackass, Those of us that actually pay for our own insurance have seen massive premium increases due to, as the letter from the insurance company stated,...drumroll please... The Affordable Health Care Act. So far, $4200.00 per year increase so far.

We've gotten two refunds - just as the law requires.

You're lying or you're incorrect or your insurance company is cheating you.

Think about it. Do you really believe your insurance company has raised your premiums more than $4000 in one year?

Get real.

Yippe.

No it does not.

well educate us, how is his position wrong?

Yippe.

No it does not.

well educate us, how is his position wrong?

Because it speaks badly about President Obama, therefore, it has to be wrong.

Immie

No it does not.

Think about it. Do you really believe your insurance company has raised your premiums more than $4000 in one year?

Get real.

I got a refund too.. $21.00 dollars. And believe it or not, those of us that are self-employed and buy individual policies get to bear the brunt of ObamaCare. And it took two years for it to increase that high. I just got notice that it's going up again too. Isn't that special?

Get real.

I got a refund too.. $21.00 dollars. And believe it or not, those of us that are self-employed and buy individual policies get to bear the brunt of ObamaCare. And it took two years for it to increase that high. I just got notice that it's going up again too. Isn't that special?

Wait a minute, since you are self employed and you more than likely do not have 50 employees working for you, then isn't your company exempt from having to pay health insurance... oh yeah, here's the catch phrase that all those Obama supporters missed... just because your company is exempt from having to provide your insurance, does not mean that you are exempt from having to provide your own... in other words, all of you who work for small business just got the shaft.

Immie

Nope. HERE is why Obama was re-elected:

[youtube]tpAOwJvTOio[/youtube]

He's created more takers than makers. Well, that and the rampant ignorance of a poorly educated society. If there was any justice in this world, every Obama phone would come with that shrieking bloodsucker above set at maximum volume as an irremovable ringtone.

Get real.

Wait a minute, since you are self employed and you more than likely do not have 50 employees working for you, then isn't your company exempt from having to pay health insurance... oh yeah, here's the catch phrase that all those Obama supporters missed... just because your company is exempt from having to provide your insurance, does not mean that you are exempt from having to provide your own... in other words, all of you who work for small business just got the shaft.

Immie

Yep. And at the end of the month when my premium goes up again, I'll be paying $11,028 a year for family coverage with a $5000.00 deductible and a 50% co-pay up to $11,000 out of pocket. Thanks Obama

Last edited:

Immie

Yep. And at the end of the month when my premium goes up again, I'll be paying $9816 a year for family coverage with a $5000.00 deductible and a 50% co-pay up to $11,000 out of pocket. Thanks Obama

He's a peach, ain't he? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back