Why many conservatives find education dangerous

But I did NOT open with a lie, and you have not posted anything to back up your wild claim that it was a "lie".

Claiming that a simple and common typo is "mispelling", is pretty damned STUPID!
You did and there's no reason for me to discuss your lies.

AND

Ehen you're insulting someone's intelligence it is a good idea no to appear stupid. You FAILED. So what else is new?

FALSE! It is you and your Democrats who are racist, and YOU are proud of it, as demonstrated by 1) 57 years of racist discrimination against whites in affirmative action.

As also demonstrated more recenty by 2) CRT racist-lunacy, and more of it by 3) Biden's American Rescue Plan (which ought to be called Rescue Plan As Long As You're Not White), which has been shot to pieces by the courts, for it's blatant anti-white racism.

If all that isn't still enough now we have 4) cities advocating paying minorities more than whites for exactly the same job, and proud of it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me that when you get back from your next KKK-Prou Boys meeting!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

K-12 is free to all kids in America, you lying sack of shit KKKanadian.

Where did I say otherwise? And once again you lie about what I've posted and then call me a "liar" based on your inability to read or comprehend. You must believe that others are as stupid and gullible as you are to believe this shit.

A free education that doesn't provide you with adequate resources - text books, computers, as rich white, suburban neighbourhoods, isn't even a "separate but equal" scenario. Inner city kids are being trained to be janitors and waiters. They have fewer opportunities for scholarships because they have fewer extra-curriculars at inner city school.

.... They have fewer opportunities for scholarships because they have fewer extra-curriculars at inner city school.
You are an ignorant, presumptuous, busy-body foreign fool, shooting your mouth off about things you know nothing about.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Essentially they like brainwashing. They want everyone to be brainwashed into their own doctrine. Anything is else they'll slam as "brainwashing".

And this is because they've been brainwashed into thinking whatever they're told. No matter how contradictory.

Sure, sure did she ever claim to see Russia from her house? Bitch about the "lamestream media"? Or read all of them newspapers and such?
Any other partisan nonsense you feel the need to spew?

Sure, sure did she ever claim to see Russia from her house? Bitch about the "lamestream media"? Or read all of them newspapers and such?
1) no she didn’t say that. That was an SNL skit, where you apparently get your news
2) or maybe it was the lame stream media that ran the SNL skit and lied to you about her saving it
3) maybe you should read a newspaper and such

1) no she didn’t say that. That was an SNL skit, where you apparently get your news
2) or maybe it was the lame stream media that ran the SNL skit and lied to you about her saving it
3) maybe you should read a newspaper and such
The real joke was she kept saying this as an answer to foreign policy.

What's the joke? You can see Russia for Alaska...they are in fact beside one another. Did you not know that?
The joke is that she used it as an example of her foreign policy experience. That’s like asking me what’s my rocket science experience and I answer I watched the shuttle take off from my front yard.

The joke is that she used it as an example of her foreign policy experience. That’s like asking me what’s my rocket science experience and I answer I watched the shuttle take off from my front yard.
how is it not an example? he state has to deal with a foreign nation…two in fact as it’s neighbor.

with that said though that’s a rather stupid question in general for a VP that’s a Gov. Likely only asked because she was a woman.

I don’t recall Obama being asked that question

how is it not an example? he state has to deal with a foreign nation…two in fact as it’s neighbor.

with that said though that’s a rather stupid question in general for a VP that’s a Gov. Likely only asked because she was a woman.

I don’t recall Obama being asked that question
What’s your point? She had a really good speech at the Republican convention then imploded in countless interviews. She was poorly vetted on the national stage. She was a governor for 2 year and smoking hot which were her qualifications. Reality TV proved to be her home afterwards. There were way better Republican women but McCain just picked poorly.

Forum List

Back