Why many Balts are loyal to Hitler's regime?

No. I alredy guessed right. During the civil war, a Lithuanian-Belarusian Soviet republic was formed there, but then Poland took it.
Not sure what you are talking about. The Lithuanian Republic existed since 1918. Though, it may well be that Poland annexed some part of it.

Thus, the term "Germans" refers simultaneously to two different groups of peoples. As for the ethnonym itself, it is only known for certain about the Magna Germany, the northern Roman province from which the Franks came. The second Germans are the Balts, at least they are the Prussians and Lithuania, and both of these peoples are Balts. Most likely it was the Balts who were called the Germans(in form of "Nemets"). This means that the Germans-Nemtsi and Eastern Slavs are one and the same (in the sense of origin)

And of course, modern Germany has a very distant relationship to both. In Germany, Germans live only in the northwest, and these are only Franks. The rest of the Germans are descendants of the Avars, Bulgars and Celts. They're just Germanized by the Franks

Obviously, the Germans-Balts-Eastern Slavs inherit from the Balts cultures, which in turn inherit from the Corded Ware culture.

Their language, which is called Slavic, apparently from the Avars, it supplanted the Balt dialects, with the exception of Prussian Lithuanian and Latvian
And then there is the question of when and why the Latvians spoke on it, there were no Balts
Most likely they are also Sami, related to Estii
Other peoples are not known there

Last edited:
You can accept it or not. That is your right.
It is absolutely obvious to me that this ethnonym is from the Nemetes tribe, and this is associated with the Neman River. This is de facto grammatically the same word.
And this is not only in Slavic, it is the same in Greek and Hungarian
BelgicaI_GermaniaI.jpg

Last edited:
It is absolutely obvious to me that this ethnonym is from the Nemetes tribe, and this is associated with the Neman River. This is de facto grammatically the same word.
And this is not only in Slavic, it is the same in Greek and Hungarian
BelgicaI_GermaniaI.jpg
What time period does this map depict? And who issued it?

Among other things, it is very likely that the Goths, Nemetes and the Ashkenazi are one and the same, in any case, in terms of localization and culture, everything converges.
In particular, the riverbed of the Neman is the center of Ashkenazi settlement during the Pale of Settlement
1200px-Ansiedlungsrayon-es.svg.png

Last edited:
What time period does this map depict? And who issued it?
I posted this map just to show there was a tribe called Nemetes. No matter. I think that these are the people who were mainly settled along the river Neman. This is a map from Wikipedia, I don't know where it is from, it doesn't matter to us.

Here is the bed of the Neman, compare this with the maximum concentration on the map. This is in the region of Vilnius, Grodno and Minsk. It all fits. there, besides this, only the northeast of Poland remains
9913113876_3a6a133cbb.jpg

Last edited:
There is also the word "nemetchina", semantically it "the land of nemetes" which is generally 100% coincidence, during word formation this is a typical grammatical case that is constantly repeated.

Although these could be tribes related to the Franks, there is a coincidence in the name of Holland, which supposedly has a common origin with the Balt tribe of the Golind, and the Varangians, lived in the same place, are grammatically a distorted word "Franks".

Most likely the Franks also came from the Balts. This goes back to the Corded Ware culture, the Proto-Balts spread throughout northern Europe, and they are probably not completely identical to the ancient Scandinavians of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, although they are obviously mixed

By the way, the appearance that is considered typical German is no different from that that is considered Baltic or East Slavic. For example, Angela Merkel is no different from the native Belarusian or Lithuanian. There is a difference between the north of Germany and the rest of, say, Thomas Anders and Sandra, who are not at all Slavic-Germanic in appearance. The same is true in Russia, the southeastern type differs from the northwestern one.

Western "Slavs"(Poland etc) and Ukrainians mainly descend from the Huns, so they are closer not to the Slavic, but to the Central Asian and Volga steppe type.
Austro-Hungarians just represented this Hun culture of Eastern Europe, partly from the Avars and partly from the Celts of the Hallstatt culture and Sarmatae. Modern Germany is mix of these peoples

At least before Bavaria, there was the Avar Kaganate, and the Bavarians represented the eastern type, for example, this is what Sisi of Bavaria, Queen of Austria Hungary looked like.
There is her real photo, she is very dark-eyed, very slim and very pretty.
Isabel_da_%C3%81ustria_1867.jpg

I posted this map just to show there was a tribe called Nemetes. No matter. I think that these are the people who were mainly settled along the river Neman. This is a map from Wikipedia, I don't know where it is from, it doesn't matter to us.
It matters because the word 'nemtsi' was used since the Ancient Rus. At those times it meant not a certain ethnicity but foreigners as a whole.

It matters because the word 'nemtsi' was used since the Ancient Rus. At those times it meant not a certain ethnicity but foreigners as a whole.
I do not think that the Slavic language was widespread in the ancient Russian state, because at that time only about 300 years had passed since the beginning of its spread among the Balts. In general, in Slavic, this word was "Vrag", its origin is about the same, the "Varag"(Varang), they lived there, and this is reduced from "Varangians" and it the same word as Frank . It seems this was ansient Rus itself
They are localized in the same place as the Lithuanian-Nemtsi, in the upper reaches of the Dnieper
0018-060-.jpg

Last edited:
in fact, the Lithuanian state is the ancient Russian state

this was same thing
These words come from the "Western Slavs" -Huns, the "Eastern Slavs" themselves, the Litvin-Goths-Nemets, could not call themselves in this sense

Last edited:

Forum List

Back