Why mainstream media websites are censoring & removing comment sections

can't yell fire in a theater, shouldn't be allowed to spew treasonous rhetoric, at CPAC for example

these traitors are trying to muffle our free press, fascist shit

IKR? Who couldn't realize racism is not wanting your president to arm and train terrorists?
I enjoyed how you try and justify ABC and shut down the conservative site. Lol, well played.
It's because I'm a bigot.
And I'm still thinking there's two sides to that other story.
Apparently, a major one. You cant even open your mind enough to realize the left is just as close minded as the right :D
Look, follow me here as to my thinking on your ABC story.
First, there is nothing racist about saying Obama funds and trains terrorists. It may be somewhat Dale Smith-ish, but it's not racist. So why the F**K would they say it was? So excuse me for thinking that, knowing what your posts are like and how you get haw haw haw-ing with racists and agreeing with their funnies and etc. etc., there might have been another reason they thought you were racist. Or they just kicked you out for being a nutcase. But if they kicked you out for being a racist and that's all you said, I'll beat them up for you.
DUDE, we have been arming and training terrorists since Jimmy Carter. Obama has been arming and training AQ in Syria for years. It isn't "dale smith-ish" it is cold hard FACTS.
I slam racists all the time on here. You are really talking out of your ass in this thread. It isn't like you.
You know what you mean, but sometimes that isn't clear to others. I haven't had a personality transplant, but I am obviously pissing you off, so I'm gonna quit now.
Just for the record, what Clinton through Obama were arming and training were what we call "rebels" or "insurgents" because they were fighting the same terrorists we were in that particular battle. You know that, so when you call them "terrorists" (which granted is what Assad calls them) it is kinda using "spin" on your part, isn't it?
They are al Qaeda OL. They are terrorists. Have been for decades.
Go research it.
Like I said, we have been arming and training terrorists since the late 70s. Remember when carter and Reagan armed and trained the Afghany mujahideen that we ended up fighting a decade later? Yea, me too.

can't yell fire in a theater, shouldn't be allowed to spew treasonous rhetoric, at CPAC for example

Just remember they're activists. We've got a few wingnuts on our end, as well.

negative, they're traitors undermining democracy

catch a clue
Dude, you have the biggest fail thread of the year so far. YOU buy a clue, you overstuffed bag of dumbfuck
Mosul almost retaken, too bad Reagan armed these ISIS guys to begin with

It's because I'm a bigot.
And I'm still thinking there's two sides to that other story.
Apparently, a major one. You cant even open your mind enough to realize the left is just as close minded as the right :D
Look, follow me here as to my thinking on your ABC story.
First, there is nothing racist about saying Obama funds and trains terrorists. It may be somewhat Dale Smith-ish, but it's not racist. So why the F**K would they say it was? So excuse me for thinking that, knowing what your posts are like and how you get haw haw haw-ing with racists and agreeing with their funnies and etc. etc., there might have been another reason they thought you were racist. Or they just kicked you out for being a nutcase. But if they kicked you out for being a racist and that's all you said, I'll beat them up for you.
DUDE, we have been arming and training terrorists since Jimmy Carter. Obama has been arming and training AQ in Syria for years. It isn't "dale smith-ish" it is cold hard FACTS.
I slam racists all the time on here. You are really talking out of your ass in this thread. It isn't like you.
You know what you mean, but sometimes that isn't clear to others. I haven't had a personality transplant, but I am obviously pissing you off, so I'm gonna quit now.
Just for the record, what Clinton through Obama were arming and training were what we call "rebels" or "insurgents" because they were fighting the same terrorists we were in that particular battle. You know that, so when you call them "terrorists" (which granted is what Assad calls them) it is kinda using "spin" on your part, isn't it?
They are al Qaeda OL. They are terrorists. Have been for decades.
Go research it.
Like I said, we have been arming and training terrorists since the late 70s. Remember when carter and Reagan armed and trained the Afghany mujahideen that we ended up fighting a decade later? Yea, me too.
I wish to God we'd never gone over there and even when 9/11 happened, I wish we hadn't had to go back. Those people are NUTS over there. Over a dozen factions all fighting each other and shifting their alliances as the wind blows. None of them can be trusted to remain loyal to a given "side," especially not ours, because their agendas are different. And because they haven't got a lot of tanks and missiles, they turn themselves into bombs and blow up innocent civilians. I know enough already, TN, to know that.
I agree we shouldn't be fighting wars by proxy, arming the "rebels" we hope will overturn a leader we don't like. Dictators suck, but it's not our job to get rid of every blessed one of them around the world. Let the UN sanction them to death or whatever.
I think you would find with that approach, however, that we would have a LOT of Americans out of work. No more tanks and rocket launchers and AK 47's to make (or whatever they use these days). We sell a bazillion weapons to foreign countries. Some of those countries may some day turn against us, if a hostile regime takes over, who knows? Same as what happened with the "terrorists" who were once on our side.

negative, they're traitors undermining democracy

catch a clue
What did they say now? Muffle the free press? I don't like the sound of that. Got a link or something?

Forum List

Back