Why legit folks vote Repub and want the 50’s back..Drag Queen story hour held at Mexifornia library.

You guys can boycott the library if it bothers you that much.

LoL

Shit they never have seen the inside of a library.

Books are like Kryptonite to a Trump supporter.

I probably have more books than the nearest library. Go Fuck Yourself.

Sure you do.

Here's one:

lilblack.JPG

LoL

I probably have more books than the nearest library. Go Fuck Yourself.

Sure you do.

Here's one:

View attachment 245581

If your nearest library has less than one book, then you've made your point.

LoL

Two Transgender people went to the library! Okay I'll stop before I get banned! It was really funny though and had a "Happy ending"!

And read faggoty books to pre-K kids. Are you cool with that?

If it's an optional event, what's the problem?

Should we cancel all KISS concerts for the rest of you because I think they're hacks?

Holy fuck you are a bunch of snowflakes.

KISS concerts are federally funded at municipal buildings?

Perspective, asshat. Get some, besides your colon.

The Federal Department of Kiss has always been underfunded in my opinion.

kiss-600x309.jpg

I like Kiss especially "Hotter than Hell" These guys could sell Stink to a shit salesman! Ah Capitalism ! Smells like money!

For Detroit-ish-ness.

I always was meh about KISS until I went over to mah boy's house..beer, he was q-ing..and KISS all day. In 2005, everything KISS ever did sounded better than anything new and on the radio.

Find out what federal employee signed off on that garbage and roast their ass!

Good luck with that.

Just watch me boy. SRS BIDNESS.

Go for it. Let me know of the progress you make on changing this policy.

Do you even live in California? Do you wake up in the morning intending to go out of your way in order to find things to be offended about?

This isn't isolated to California, you retarded leftist asshat. This is about the 5th time I've seen reports about this egregiously bad shit that should never happen.

Cry some more about it, snowflake.

I'm gonna be on this like white on rice tomorrow, you pissant leftist shill piece of shit.

This is serious business, you don't belong in that category.

Good luck with that.

Just watch me boy. SRS BIDNESS.

Go for it. Let me know of the progress you make on changing this policy.

Do you even live in California? Do you wake up in the morning intending to go out of your way in order to find things to be offended about?

This isn't isolated to California, you retarded leftist asshat. This is about the 5th time I've seen reports about this egregiously bad shit that should never happen.

Cry some more about it, snowflake.

I'm gonna be on this like white on rice tomorrow, you pissant leftist shill piece of shit.

This is serious business, you don't belong in that category.

Uh huh. Keep crying about things that offend you.

Snowflake.

True story folks...and just another attempt by the LefTarded bunch to compromise American values.
Drag Queen Story Hour stirs support, backlash in California community
Want the 1950s back?

Holy shit
Yes, back to the 1950s, that’s what bigoted, racist conservatives want – to return to a time when black Americans, Hispanic Americans, and gay Americans could be subject to discrimination with impunity.

Indeed, for far too many on the right, they want to return to the 1850s.

This is going on more? Fuck that! Hang the faggots! Jefferson was wrong!

This is the state pushing faggotry with taxpayer money. Bullshit!

Hang the faggots that authorized this, as well as all who are organizing this. It is a true assault on the children of America. They should be brought to trial and hanged.
You two losers deserve each other.

Anyways, when I go up north Michigan it reminds me of what it must have been like in the 50s. All white. Quiet. Low crime. A simpler time. Lots of land, not a lot of development. Wide open spaces. Man was boss.
And that seems bad how?
It doesn’t if you are a white man with a good job

RDD_1210 said:
Grooming to use your brain and to see the world is a bigger & better place than what some bigots would like to have you believe.
Oral And Coital Sex With Feces Is So Enlightening
captkaos said:
I think children should know that these people are sexually and morally deviant, and to avoid them and the disease they bring to our Society
And The Mental Pathologies
Substance And Domestic Abuse
That Are Way Above Societal Norms

C_Clayton_Jones said:
The bane of the reactionary right, conservatives frightened by positive, beneficial change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty are the true threat to the American Nation.
Again:
Oral And Coital Fecal Sex Is So Empowering
Along With Substance And Domestic Abuse
Way Above Societal Norms

So We'll Just Indulge
Gender Confusion Too
And Start 'Em As Early As Possible

Hang the faggots that authorized this, as well as all who are organizing this. It is a true assault on the children of America. They should be brought to trial and hanged.

Anyways, when I go up north Michigan it reminds me of what it must have been like in the 50s. All white. Quiet. Low crime. A simpler time. Lots of land, not a lot of development. Wide open spaces. Man was boss.
And that seems bad how?
It didn't PERIOD. It was a great time for ALL people.

And that seems bad how?
It didn't PERIOD. It was a great time for ALL people.
New deal, labor laws, unions, all had a lot to do with that golden age. You cons long for the gilded age.

True story folks...and just another attempt by the LefTarded bunch to compromise American values.
Want the 1950s back?

Holy shit
Yes, back to the 1950s, that’s what bigoted, racist conservatives want – to return to a time when black Americans, Hispanic Americans, and gay Americans could be subject to discrimination with impunity.

They want to go back in time when they first started using LSD so they can score..

Want the 1950s back?

Holy shit

They want to go back in time when they first started using LSD so they can score..
What they want is for blacks to go back to the way they behaved before the 60 riots and the civil rights movement. Back then blacks didn’t know their rights. Today they know them and get shot for exercising them.

When mlk’s dream is fulfilled then we will relax.

Forum List

Back