Why isn't the left up in arms over this? Taliban will ‘weed out and exterminate’ LGBT+ people in Afghanistan, warns exiled gay author

My God, I was born in Afghanistan. How fucking dare you.
Roflmao

That makes you even that much more of a pathetic fag and explains the lower iq

sjjsjs.jpeg

This whole thing is a massive Biden clusterfu@k, a huge failure. Democrats / snowflakes don't want this to become a huge issue....they want it to go away as fast and as quietly as possible.

This whole thing is a massive Biden clusterfu@k, a huge failure. Democrats / snowflakes don't want this to become a huge issue....they want it to go away as fast and as quietly as possible.
Your whitey militia is now being called up…

Afghanis were so much more afraid of the brutal Taliban and what they would do to them if they did not leave that they were willing to cling onto the sides of an airplane or climb into the wheel wells.....
Should have fought for their country that way.

Should have fought for their country that way.
In fear?

And why fight when your top officials are taking bribes and turning over entire cities to the Taliban without a shot being fired....sounds like many of our Democrst politicians...

No it's not. It just you starting another whiney, snivelfest thread about the guy that gives you nightmares 24/7.

In fear?

And why fight when your top officials are taking bribes and turning over entire cities to the Taliban without a shot being fired....sounds like many of our Democrst politicians...
Sounds like the former president’s peace accord.

No it's not. It just you starting another whiney, snivelfest thread about the guy that gives you nightmares 24/7.
When CNN reports this is one if the biggest FAILS in US history and that Biden should resign its Massive, snowflake....

:p

25% off of condoms and get back in the closet, seems reasonable.

When CNN reports this is one if the biggest FAILS in US history and that Biden should resign its Massive, snowflake....

:p
I thought CNN is a shit station with no followers and spout lies all the time. Now they're credible?
Then again, maybe this puts the myth that is a left-leaning station to bed?

Gay Afghan author Nemat Sadat has warned that the Taliban will “weed out and exterminate” the LGBT+ community in Afghanistan following their seismic takeover.

I mean why isn't BLM and Antifa,Translivesmatter and such up in arms over this?

They have been doing it for 1400 years.
What's the big deal now?
They've had 20 years to leave there but chose to stay. Suck it up.

Forum List

Back