Why Isn't 20,000 Border Patrol Agents Enough

Your messiah landed them (12,000 ) caravan of invaders.
None of them get through. They applied asylum.
Thats because they dont know where the tunnels are. Walls stop the majority of illegal immigrants wherever you have walls.

Why? It’s just a waste of my tax dollars. Majority of Americans do not support your wall that includes republican senators.

We have CBP doing a very good job. We are hiring more.
How is it a waste if it stops the majority of illegal immigrants?

We are stopping majority of illegal immigrant.
Then why are there millions of them here? We need to stop a fuck of a lot more.

We are stopping lots and lots of them now as it is.

If it was that easy, why are these people stuck here like a bunch of dummies?

DIT+NAT+MIGRANTS+AT+MEXICO+BORDER+101918.00_00_38_06.Still005THUMB.jpg

Thats because they dont know where the tunnels are. Walls stop the majority of illegal immigrants wherever you have walls.

Why? It’s just a waste of my tax dollars. Majority of Americans do not support your wall that includes republican senators.

Agreed.

If the DNC is so worried about waste, they should focus on Pentagon spending and the several trillion that can not be accounted for.

Pentagon expenses?
Trump keeps bragging how much we are going to spend in our military.

And how is your wall going to work if they are already here inside this country?

Agreed.

If the DNC is so worried about waste, they should focus on Pentagon spending and the several trillion that can not be accounted for.

Pentagon expenses?
Yup. Strange that, huh?

and Here he is, withdrawing from all of those theaters of conflict, eh?

Politics is about keeping your client groups happy.

At first, he gave into them, and bombed the shit out of those locations to keep his client groups happy. Now that elections are approaching, he is telling folks that troops are coming home.

Who the hell knows? :102:

Seems he really isn't a whole lot different than Obama now, eh?

They are all the same, and anyone that has any illusions to the contrary has the corporate media do their thinking for them. These guys do the best they can for the powerful interests that put them there.

And how is your wall going to work if they are already here inside this country?
1st, end Federal Law-violating Sanctuary Cities. If a crime us committed by a criminal illegal in a Sanctuary City arrest the mayor , police chief, and / or others for aiding and abetting the crime...

2nd, make E-Verify mandatory & hold companies accountable.

3rd, make voter ID's mandatory, especially after California, Texas, & Fla...

4th, any violent criminal illegal caught gets deported, NEVER to get US citizenship...ever.

Agreed.

Pentagon expenses?
Yup. Strange that, huh?

At first, he gave into them, and bombed the shit out of those locations to keep his client groups happy. Now that elections are approaching, he is telling folks that troops are coming home.

They are all the same, and anyone that has any illusions to the contrary has the corporate media do their thinking for them. These guys do the best they can for the powerful interests that put them there.

You loss me misterbeale.
We are talking about CBP 20,000z

1st, end Federal Law-violating Sanctuary Cities. If a crime us committed by a criminal illegal in a Sanctuary City arrest the mayor , police chief, and / or others for aiding and abetting the crime...

4th, any violent criminal illegal caught gets deported, NEVER to get US citizenship...ever.

Start your separate thread.

We are talking about wall.

I answered a question about the wall. I am sorry if not hearing what you want to hear offends you.

Agreed.

Pentagon expenses?
Yup. Strange that, huh?

You loss me misterbeale.
We are talking about CBP 20,000z

Yup.

Time-Welcome-to-America-Meme-Left-400.jpg

Clearly not enough. Why are you dodging this obvious fact? There are literally MILLIONS of illegal immigrants in the US. Its pretty evident at this point that what we're doing isnt working.

Dude, seriously? That is a whole other problem. We have to stop millions more from entering. In a few decades, it will not be the same place.

Trump wants 15,000 more agents on the southern border. The border is 2,000 miles. That means there would be 18 agents for ever mile of border or an agent for every 290 feet. This seems like a big overkill when you consider the difficulty in crossing large portions of the border and the technology we have available today to detect and track intruders.
Because democrat future dependent class voters are still getting in and we must stop it.....

Trump wants 15,000 more agents on the southern border. The border is 2,000 miles. That means there would be 18 agents for ever mile of border or an agent for every 290 feet. This seems like a big overkill when you consider the difficulty in crossing large portions of the border and the technology we have available today to detect and track intruders.
The millions of illegals who are currently getting through would beg to differ.
If millions of illegals are greeting through we certainly need to rethink our immigration polices because 230 miles of wall is going to make no real difference in a country with national boundaries exceeding of approximately 20,000 miles.
230 miles makes a difference to the people who have little protection from drug traffickers and kidnappers in those areas who take our young American girls to work in brothels, or kill American citizens with their poisonous wares.

But I don't expect someone like you to understand that since your home is used as a flop house for such people.

Open Doors Baby!
You think a 230 mile wall on a 2000 mile border is going to protect people from drug traffickers and kidnappers. If they don't feel like climbing a wall, they can always drive around, tunnel under it, fly over, or just go through ports of entry as most of them do.

Why ask me? It's your picture.

The millions of illegals who are currently getting through would beg to differ.
If millions of illegals are greeting through we certainly need to rethink our immigration polices because 230 miles of wall is going to make no real difference in a country with national boundaries exceeding of approximately 20,000 miles.
230 miles makes a difference to the people who have little protection from drug traffickers and kidnappers in those areas who take our young American girls to work in brothels, or kill American citizens with their poisonous wares.

But I don't expect someone like you to understand that since your home is used as a flop house for such people.

Open Doors Baby!
You think a 230 mile wall on a 2000 mile border is going to protect people from drug traffickers and kidnappers. If they don't feel like climbing a wall, they can always drive around, tunnel under it, fly over, or just go through ports of entry as most of them do.

Why ask me? It's your picture.
How is it "my" picture? I didnt take that picture.

I answered a question about the wall. I am sorry if not hearing what you want to hear offends you.

No you didn’t. Are you lying again?

No you didn’t. Are you lying again?
I'm sorry your reading and reading comprehension skills are not up to snuff, as they say. Perhaps you should go back to the kids' table until you can increase them. Either way, not my problem.

Clearly not enough. Why are you dodging this obvious fact? There are literally MILLIONS of illegal immigrants in the US. Its pretty evident at this point that what we're doing isnt working.

Trump keeps saying CBP are doing an excellent job. Apprehended 300,000 illegal crossing in 2018. Are you saying Trump is lying?
12,000 invaders did not get through.

CBP are doing a very good job.

You may want to ask majority of Americans and GOPs law makers that do not support your wall.

No I’m not dodging any thing. If I did I just move on and ignore your post.
I’m telling you the reality and facts about border crossing.

Dude, seriously? That is a whole other problem. We have to stop millions more from entering. In a few decades, it will not be the same place.

How the hell did you came up with millions?

Forum List

Back