Why Islam is bad! v2

Well I didn't bother reading all your bullsh1t because I could do the exact same thing with The Bible.
So yes. There are fundamentalist Muslims who are terrorists in the world and they are horrible. As a matter of fact, Islam will probably catch up to Christianity, when it comes to murder, rape, torture etc...
Yes, there are verses of violence etc... in both The Bible and The Qu'Ran.
Yes, both the Bible and the Qu'Ran tell their followers to spread their religion to the four corners of the Earth.

But where does it say in the Bible or other churches to respect and revere those of other faiths? It doesn't.
But it does in the Qu'Ran.
Where does is say in the Bible that non-Christians will go to heaven and get their reward from God? It doesn't.

It's sad that like the fundamentalists Christians in The South, some whackjobs have corrupted this religion into something it's not.
Just as sad, are those who live in fear and sit in judgment of things they are obviously, completely ignorant about. Which would be the case with the OP.

Well I didn't bother reading all your bullsh1t because I could do the exact same thing with The Bible.
So yes. There are fundamentalist Muslims who are terrorists in the world and they are horrible. As a matter of fact, Islam will probably catch up to Christianity, when it comes to murder, rape, torture etc...
Yes, both the Bible and the Qu'Ran tell their followers to spread their religion to the four corners of the Earth.

But where does it say in the Bible or other churches to respect and revere those of other faiths? It doesn't.
Where does is say in the Bible that non-Christians will go to heaven and get their reward from God? It doesn't.

It's sad that like the fundamentalists Christians in The South, some whackjobs have corrupted this religion into something it's not.
Just as sad, are those who live in fear and sit in judgment of things they are obviously, completely ignorant about. Which would be the case with the OP.

All religion is bad.
But Islam is the worst.

Because you dont see Christians or Catholics doing terrorist attacks, do you? Or using barbaric ways to kill people...

They are bad, but not as bad. Only thing now is sex scandals... :eusa_eh:

All religion is bad.
But Islam is the worst.

Because you dont see Christians or Catholics doing terrorist attacks, do you? Or using barbaric ways to kill people...

Well I can understand why you feel that way. It's not for me to judge you or to tell you what to believe. I find your OP to be bullsh1t but oh well. It's not like anyone who has put all the effort you have, into criticizing a religion, is going to say "Oh. Well that's interesting evidence to the contrary. Perhaps I should consider that!" You're mind is solidly made up and that's your perogative.

Oh and yes, Christians and Catholics definitely went through their dark periods up until very recent times. Islam is nowhere near catching up to them, when it comes to murder, violence etc...

Last edited:

All religion is bad.
But Islam is the worst.

Well I can understand why you feel that way. It's not for me to judge you or to tell you what to believe. I find your OP to be bullsh1t but oh well. It's not like anyone who has put all the effort you have, into criticizing a religion, is going to say "Oh. Well that's interesting evidence to the contrary. Perhaps I should consider that!" You're mind is solidly made up and that's your perogative.

Oh and yes, Christians and Catholics definitely went through their dark periods up until very recent times. Islam is nowhere near catching up to them, when it comes to murder, violence etc...

Proof?

All religion is bad.
But Islam is the worst.

Proof?

Ever heard of the Dark Ages? The Crusades? The Spanish Inquisition? The KKK? The examples all throughout history are too numerous to cite. Like I said, it seems that for the most part, the "dark period" of Christianity more or less passed about 40 years ago but that doesn't mean they didn't have hundreds of years of it.

I never knew how dangerous the teachings of Islam could be. I suppose to the casual observer, Muslims have been more prone to violence to non-Muslims. Then again, is it true about the violence against women who do not wear veils in Muslim countries?

I never knew how dangerous the teachings of Islam could be. I suppose to the casual observer, Muslims have been more prone to violence to non-Muslims. Then again, is it true about the violence against women who do not wear veils in Muslim countries?

I'm sure nitro would tell you "Yes! Definitely!" Which is like saying Americans have Southern accents. It's true in some places but would be ridiculous to claim as a blanket statement.

probably catch up !! damn you are one hateful lying evil left wing traitor !! don't even try to say christian's are any where near as vile as your muslim buddies are !!...........BARNEY FRANK IS A FAGGOT !!!

probably catch up !! damn you are one hateful lying evil left wing traitor !! don't even try to say christian's are any where near as vile as your muslim buddies are !!...........BARNEY FRANK IS A FAGGOT !!!

LOL! Hi Yidnar! I see your posts contain the same intellectual quality as always :lol:

Now I'll try to dumb this down because we all know you're uh, "special". Now I already covered that Christianity's violent period seems to have passed, while Islam's is heating up but I get it buddy! For you, we need to keep the sentences small and the paragraphs short!

Fundamentalist Christians are not currently as violent as Fundamentalist Muslims.
Christians used to be violent. I know you don't want to believe that so it's okay if you claim there was no such thing as say, The Spanish Inquisition.
You may now continue ranting! It's entertaining as hell and always good for a laugh. :lol:

"Infidelity" is not an exclusive concept to Islam. It has played a role in both Christian and Catholic
denominations, and all one has to do is look at our nations history in the beginning stages, and consider the Spanish Inquisition and the intent. The institutions of religion has has a bloody history on our planet,
and should be a consideration when giving one legitimacy over another; but HEY! To each his own,
RIGHT!?

oh yeah.
look it up on google for yourself

oh yeah.

I told you that would be predictible. Like I said, it's like saying all Americans have Southern Accents. Although it's true in some cases, such a blanket statement implying theis applies to all Muslim countries, shows complete ignorance on the part of the person stating it.

LOL! Hi Yidnar! I see your posts contain the same intellectual quality as always :lol:

Now I'll try to dumb this down because we all know you're uh, "special". Now I already covered that Christianity's violent period seems to have passed, while Islam's is heating up but I get it buddy! For you, we need to keep the sentences small and the paragraphs short!

Fundamentalist Christians are not currently as violent as Fundamentalist Muslims.
Christians used to be violent. I know you don't want to believe that so it's okay if you claim there was no such thing as say, The Spanish Inquisition.
You may now continue ranting! It's entertaining as hell and always good for a laugh. :lol:

Every religion has their bad deeds.
But this thread is focused on the present.

Islam seems to be the only offender.

oh yeah.

I told you that would be predictible. Like I said, it's like saying all Americans have Southern Accents. Although it's true in some cases, such a blanket statement implying theis applies to all Muslim countries, shows complete ignorance on the part of the person stating it.

Why do you think I told him to google it instead of taking my word for it?

I can point him in the right direcrion with a generalization and then he can narrow down on the fine details. :eusa_whistle:

2011.09.14 (Hillah, Iraq) - Thirteen people die in a car bomb blast outside a restaurant.
2011.09.14 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A Muslim soldier murders two Buddhists in a suicide attack.
2011.09.14 (Ramadai, Iraq) - Fifteen Iraqis at an airport are sent to Allah by Jihad bombers.
2011.09.13 (Khyber, Pakistan) - Three tribal elders are executed by radical Muslims.
2011.09.13 (Matani, Pakistan) - Sunni militants blast a school bus full of children with machine-gun fire, killing four kids and the driver.
2011.09.13 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Over twenty people are killed when a wave of Fedayeen assault the US embassy.

Forum List

Back