Why is Trump so threatened and jealous of Schwarzenegger?

Ego

You should understand that - we've lived with an egotistical narcissist for 8 years.

Schwarzenegger makes Trump look like the baby-man he TRULY IS. Trump is a mental and emotional midget.

Arnold Schwarzenegger on Trump: I wanted to 'smash his face'
I love it how you all don't get his motives. too funny. think about it. Do you supposed him talking about it won't help ratings?

giphy.gif

• Banned
Ego

You should understand that - we've lived with an egotistical narcissist for 8 years.

Most CEOs and certainly presidential candidates are narcissists. You would have to be to put up with such public scrutiny and criticism. Trump is not a narcissist, he's a full blown sociopath. And won't last 2 years in office and will fail just like the previous sociopath, Dick Nixon.

Why would Trump start off a prayer breakfast gloating about how Arnold is not getting as good ratings as he got?

The guy is freak'n President....isn't that enough?

Why would Trump start off a prayer breakfast gloating about how Arnold is not getting as good ratings as he got?

well stupid, why did the producer of the show introduce Trump if he knew trump would discuss? Think about it shirley, to boost fking ratings and get people watching. D'OH. how fking stupid are you lefties anyway? For the last four months extreme on my scorecard.

I love it how you all don't get his motives. too funny. think about it. Do you supposed him talking about it won't help ratings?
Controversy creates ratings....

Trump's job is to lead and not create controversy. His picking fights with other celebrities just shows how shallow and immature he is.
he's getting him viewers you stupid fk.

Like belittling Hillary got her votes? Insulting POWs helped veterans? Calling Carly Fiorina ugly helped her campaign? you stupid fuck.

Schwarzenegger makes Trump look like the baby-man he TRULY IS. Trump is a mental and emotional midget.

Arnold Schwarzenegger on Trump: I wanted to 'smash his face'

giphy.gif

Trump picked the fight, not Arnold S. Oh, but Trump is a "counter puncher". Such a fucking POS.
dude
giphy.gif

Controversy creates ratings....

Trump's job is to lead and not create controversy. His picking fights with other celebrities just shows how shallow and immature he is.
he's getting him viewers you stupid fk.

Like belittling Hillary got her votes? Insulting POWs helped veterans? Calling Carly Fiorina ugly helped her campaign? you stupid fuck.
dude,
giphy.gif

well stupid, why did the producer of the show introduce Trump if he knew trump would discuss? Think about it shirley, to boost fking ratings and get people watching. D'OH. how fking stupid are you lefties anyway? For the last four months extreme on my scorecard.

At a prayer breakfast?

Forum List

Back