Why is Trump forecasting his attack on Syria - to Putin?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Trump Warns Russia: Syria Strikes ‘Coming’

"Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and 'smart!'"

This advance warning gives Putin time to move his equipment and troops to safe areas. Same with Assad. Trump used to enjoying bashing President Obama for giving up the "element of surprise". The hypocrisy...

DahsnYPXUAIVa9l.jpg

Last edited:
You don't think Putin and Assad are anticipating an attack and moved equipment anyway? This isn't their first rodeo, dumb ass

You should cease reading Huffingpaint....it's not a "credible source" like you constantly demand

Trump Warns Russia: Syria Strikes ‘Coming’

"Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and 'smart!'"

This advance warning gives Putin time to move his equipment and troops to safe areas. Same with Assad. Trump used to enjoying bashing President Obama for giving up the "element of surprise". The hypocrisy...
To take away Putin's ability to bitch about Russians being hit. Troops can move out of the way. Buildings can't. And we're talking about buildings with large machinery.

Foto-van-de-verwerkingsinstallatie-gemaakt-door-Plan-9890-foto-Omroep-Zeeland.jpg

You don't think Putin and Assad are anticipating an attack and moved equipment anyway? This isn't their first rodeo, dumb ass

You should cease reading Huffingpaint....it's not a "credible source" like you constantly demand

Trump's tweet about Syria and missiles is bullshit. Absolutely not the kind of thing a president ought to be doing. Let the military make their plans, choose the option you want, and carry out the strikes. Trump looks like a bloviating buffoon.

Maybe he'll reveal the identity of more Israel agents in Syria when he meets with Putin, like the last time he officially hosted Russian officials at the White House.

Dude, Trump as a candidate would say what he had to say to get elected. The realities of a presidency are a different thing. Whenever they telegraph what they’re doing, it’s part of a strategy

Trump's tweet about Syria and missiles is bullshit. Absolutely not the kind of thing a president ought to be doing. Let the military make their plans, choose the option you want, and carry out the strikes. Trump looks like a bloviating buffoon.

He's CiC, moron. You and the OP are just anti Trump loons people are sick of hearing from.

What a god damn moron you are

In 2013, as the Obama administration was weighing a response to the Syrian government after it violated President Barack Obama's "red line" for its use of chemical weapons, Trump argued that the US should "stay the hell out of Syria" and criticized the administration for "broadcasting" its strategy.

"Why do we keep broadcasting when we are going to attack Syria. Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?" Trump tweeted in response.

He argued that he "would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools."

"For the first time in the history of military operations a country has broadcast what, when and where they will be doing in a future attack!" Trump also wrote back then.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/373734257950490625

For the first time in the history of military operations a country has broadcast what, when and where they will be doing in a future attack!

5:09 AM - Aug 31, 2013

He's CiC, moron. You and the OP are just anti Trump loons people are sick of hearing from.

And as CiC he needs to rein in his inner impulses to try and sound like a tough guy. I don't oppose Trump, I don't oppose the strikes against Syria. He just needs to carry out the most effective possible strike and send Assad and Putin a message. And his tweets are not a message.

Trump added, "Who are our generals that are allowing this fiasco to happen right before our eyes. Call it the 'PLENTY OF NOTICE WAR'"

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/374361164547100672

In war, the elememt of surprise is sooooo important.What the hell is Obama doing.

10:40 PM - Sep 1, 2013

Well what the fuck are you doing Don?

And as CiC he needs to rein in his inner impulses to try and sound like a tough guy. I don't oppose Trump, I don't oppose the strikes against Syria. He just needs to carry out the most effective possible strike and send Assad and Putin a message. And his tweets are not a message.
:itsok:

Dude, Trump as a candidate would say what he had to say to get elected. The realities of a presidency are a different thing. Whenever they telegraph what they’re doing, it’s part of a strategy
trump flies by the seat of his pants There is no strategy, for the consequences he puts america under Like his tariffs

Since becoming President, Trump has broken his own rule of not publicly relaying US military strategy. Last month, Trump said US troops would "be coming out of Syria like very soon."
Last year, after another deadly chemical weapons attack on civilians in Syria, Trump authorized a military strike on a Syrian government airbase.
A day before the military strike was carried out, Trump said he likes to think of himself as a "flexible person" and suggested that his attitude toward Syria and its President, Bashar al-Assad, had changed after seeing images out of Syria from the aftermath of the chemical attack.
But, he cautioned to reporters at the time, "One of the things I think you've noticed about me is, militarily, I don't like to say where I'm going and what I doing."

Sure Don. Sure.

In 2013, as the Obama administration was weighing a response to the Syrian government after it violated President Barack Obama's "red line" for its use of chemical weapons, Trump argued that the US should "stay the hell out of Syria" and criticized the administration for "broadcasting" its strategy.

"Why do we keep broadcasting when we are going to attack Syria. Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?" Trump tweeted in response.

He argued that he "would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools."

"For the first time in the history of military operations a country has broadcast what, when and where they will be doing in a future attack!" Trump also wrote back then.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

For the first time in the history of military operations a country has broadcast what, when and where they will be doing in a future attack!

All you've done here is broadcast your inability to decipher the difference between the 2013 event and this. You really can't see it ?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

All you've done here is broadcast your inability to decipher the difference between the 2013 event and this. You really can't see it ?

No. All I see is Trump's hypocricy and your ignorance.

Forum List

Back