Why is Treasonous 9/11 Criminal Dick Cheney Speaking in Public? Guided Plane into Pentagon

This is the only officially released video of the Pentagon hit, which is remarkable because it is one of the most heavily surveillanced buildings in the world. Why did the FBI confiscate all the video footage from the Citgo station across the street?

The Suppression of Video Footage of the Pentagon Attack​

It is striking that there is neither video footage nor any photographic evidence in the public domain showing a jetliner approaching or crashing into the Pentagon. As of May, 2006, the only video footage of the crash that has been released are clips from two Pentagon security cameras north of the crash site, one the source of 5 frames leaked in 2002.

With the release of the two video clips, the Pentagon claims to have supplied all of the footage it has of the attack. Although the number and positions of security cameras monitoring the Pentagon is not public knowledge, it seems unlikely that only two security cameras captured the attack. Isn't it reasonable to assume that there were dozens, if not hundreds, of security cameras ringing the huge building that is the heart of the United States military establishment?

LINK

Videos Outside the Pentagon Seized​

sheraton_natl.jpg
The Sheraton National Hotel may be the hotel from which the FBI seized a CCTV recording.

Not only has the government refused to release footage that would clearly show how the Pentagon was attacked, it has also seized footage not belonging to the military. The FBI confiscated video recordings from several private businesses near the Pentagon in the immediate aftermath of the attack. Those recordings, if they still exist, might provide decisive evidence about the attack.

• The FBI visited a hotel near the Pentagon to confiscate film from a security camera which some hotel employees had been watching in horror shortly after the attack. The FBI denied that the footage captured the attack. 1
  • The FBI visited the Citgo gas station southwest of the Pentagon within minutes of the attack to confiscate film that may have captured the attack. According to Jose Velasquez, who was working at the gas station at the time of the attack, the station's security cameras would have captured the attack. 2

gas_station.jpg
The NEXCOMM/CITGO gas station is just under the flightpath of the aircraft involved in the Pentagon attack.

In addition it is likely there is other video footage that was either destroyed or is being withheld, given that the trajectory of the attack plane took it low over a large part of Arlington, Virginia.

If you know where my neighbor family is, there is an entire town that would be interested to know. Ted Olson wants to know where his ex-wife is.

Pentagon footage. It does come in like a missile. A jumbo can't go this fast at sea level. They land at 200mph you can still see them.

Pentagon footage. It does come in like a missile. A jumbo can't go this fast at sea level. They land at 200mph you can still see them.

not to mention the plane should be almost as tall as the building,, in the video its barley above the first floor,,

The sheer brass and nerve of this guy who in public 9/11 Commission testimony clearly failed to give a shoot-down order at the object on radar, presumably Flight 77, coming at the Pentagon. Do they really think everyone just forgets?

The issues raised by Mineta's testimony have never been resolved. There is no other way to read the "standing order" other than a stand-down order, which the officer was waiting for Cheney to reverse.

"As the attack unfolded, news reports stated that Cheney had been whisked to a secret and secure location -- later revealed to be the Presidential Emergency Operating Center in the basement of the White House. Cheney was with National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, directing the response to the attack. Or was he directing the attack? The testimony of Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta is suggestive in this regard.

MR. HAMILTON: We thank you for that. I wanted to focus just a moment on the Presidential Emergency Operating Center. You were there for a good part of the day. I think you were there with the vice president. And when you had that order given, I think it was by the president, that authorized the shooting down of commercial aircraft that were suspected to be controlled by terrorists, were you there when that order was given?

MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?""

Conspiracy theories and lies.

The people I know who live around me who saw it say it was an airplane.
Again, you need to tell me where my neighbors went and why their remains were found at the pentagon scene.
I"ve heard the same thing,, but the question remains why they wont release video where you can clearly see the plane??

as for remains,, well if they can fake an airplane crash they can fake remains,,

I"ve heard the same thing,, but the question remains why they wont release video where you can clearly see the plane??

as for remains,, well if they can fake an airplane crash they can fake remains,,
Maybe no such video exists. We didn’t have ubiquitous video-equipped cell phones back then and many local buildings didn’t have such comprehensive video surveillance equipment as they do now.

Maybe no such video exists. We didn’t have ubiquitous video-equipped cell phones back then and many local buildings didn’t have such comprehensive video surveillance equipment as they do now.
the pentagon has more cameras than almost any other building in the world,,

a video exists,,

my guess is there were cameras at the point of impact and cameras covering every inch of the outside of the building

It hit on one of five sides. The terrain upon approach has lots of obstructions of view at low altitude. This plane was almost skimming the ground. It’s very likely that very few cameras had a clear view of this.

It hit on one of five sides. The terrain upon approach has lots of obstructions of view at low altitude. This plane was almost skimming the ground. It’s very likely that very few cameras had a clear view of this.
I call complete and utter BULLSHIT,,,
that building has had cameras on every inch of the outside since the tech was created,,,

the video is just one of my objections,, the rest are of the picture of the aftermath later that day,,

just one is that we know that a plane full of fuel makes a fire hot enough to weaken large structural member of sky scraper and cause it to fall within hours,,
in the picture that one couldnt burn a tree and papers inside the impact area,,,

I could go on,,

The poster Munkle, the OP of this thread, suggests that Dick Cheney, then the VP, actually "guided" the Pentagon plane to its impact point.
Jesus H.!!!

Another poster on this thread and one who seldom paddles in my boat, nor me in his, but.....but he is deadsolidperfect on this:

"Wow........ accusing Dick Chaney of guiding the 9-11 terrorists to the Pentagon tops them all."

Indeed, it is at the top of the list of the QAnon menu of crackpottisms.
Poster Munkle, is that the neighborhood you really want to say is yours?........Nutjobistan?

I love this bar. I come here regularly.
Mainly for the loonery so often on display.

I don't mean that pejoratively towards you, poster Munkle, but..........
......but, Jesus man, you make Alex Jones look normal.

IMHO

If Bush made any mistakes, the biggest one was not firing every useless drone in the CIA and the FBI appointed by Bill Clinton. Clinton was busy bombing a defenseless country in Europe after he was literally caught with his pants down while 9=11 terrorists were attending flight school in Florida. Why did Clinton's Asst. A.G. order the CIA and the FBI not to share information just prior to the 9-11 attack and what the hell was Sandy Berger stealing from the archives? Nobody in the media seemed to care at the time. Is it possible that Clinton's agencies invited a terrorist attack as the biggest October surprise in history but it turned out to be the most horrific in history?
So in other words......invading Iraq wasn't a mistake?

Cool

I call complete and utter BULLSHIT,,,
that building has had cameras on every inch of the outside since the tech was created,,,

the video is just one of my objections,, the rest are of the picture of the aftermath later that day,,

just one is that we know that a plane full of fuel makes a fire hot enough to weaken large structural member of sky scraper and cause it to fall within hours,,
in the picture that one couldnt burn a tree and papers inside the impact area,,,

I could go on,,
Again, the camera angles couldn’t catch the plane coming in so low over a terrain that blocks view. If you want images to support your theory I would suggest you refer to any radar. Even then, a low trajectory is difficult to capture on radar.

Again, the camera angles couldn’t catch the plane coming in so low over a terrain that blocks view. If you want images to support your theory I would suggest you refer to any radar. Even then, a low trajectory is difficult to capture on radar.
You are so full of shit.

So in other words......invading Iraq wasn't a mistake?

Cool
American military went further and faster and took less casualties compared to any other military desert adventure in U.S. military history. We should be celebrating the victory but the mainstream media has decreed that nothing good can come of a republican administration.

Forum List

Back