Why is this Michigan football sign-stealing investigation being treated as such a big deal?

As I’ve said all along, and you keep on missing.. If the NCAA wants to fine Michigan, go ahead

The punishment is arbitrary.. there is no assigned punishment. So, some massive penalty for getting other teams signs when we know other teams do it would be very suspicious
Conferences routinely pass down punishments on teams who’ve violated NCAA rules in advance of the NCAA doing so. Your boys cheated. That’s all. You better hope they don’t ban them from the CFP.

One question: why the focus on MI? On Harbaugh? It almost seems Harbaugh is being targeted. While all other Big Ten organizations don’t get any deep dive look? What did Harbaugh do to deserve special treatment? Repeatedly.

Ah, this is just trolling. LOL. Well played. I’ll let you troll in peace
Nope serious request. You’ve over and over made the case that other teams in the BIG10 are just as guilty as Michigan. Post up the rules those other teams violated.

One question: why the focus on MI? On Harbaugh? It almost seems Harbaugh is being targeted. While all other Big Ten organizations don’t get any deep dive look? What did Harbaugh do to deserve special treatment? Repeatedly.
He got caught violatIng NCAA rules. The team had a system to do so over numerous years. The other teams not so much.

understood. Likely guilty. But why were they looking? Tipped off? They watch all teams all the time? A random check?
Someone said something I’m sure. I havent looked into it that much. You’re not going to get away with something like that for long. Especially if your a team competing for a NC year after year. Michigan fans are crying that they are being singled out but UM is the only team with evidence they violated the NCAA rules.

It's like talking to a Democrat about January 6th... tunnel vision.

Yeah. Michigan broke the rules and was punished. It’s rather black and white regardless of your Michigan tinted glasses.
The rigidness and repetition here is troll-ish... I"m happy to agree to disagree.

Not technically. They did. Period. And it’s why they were punished. Period. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
So you fall into the "January 6th rioters broke rules, so being sentenced to 10+ years in prison is fine" crowd.

Or... if someone gets caught speeding and instead of getting a ticket, they are put in jail for a month, you'd say "did you break the law? Yes.. so shut up".

Doesn't make much sense. You're quite pent up and emotional about this. I think the arbitrary punishment is way over the top based on that we know other teams stole our signs and passed them on, thus doing their own advanced scouting. To ignore that and just focus on Michigan like a Democrat focuses on January 6th is just foolish. But you do you, we can agree to disagree

lantern2814

What are you disagreeing with? It’s a fact they violated NCAA rules. It’s also a fact that conferences punish teams ahead of the NCAA. You can disagree with the decision that the BIG10 made but not the facts.
Fake news. The judge doesnt like Michigan. I will only believe a judge who went to Michigan. A Michigan fan.

Jim said he’s innocent. What evidence?

So you fall into the "January 6th rioters broke rules, so being sentenced to 10+ years in prison is fine" crowd.

Or... if someone gets caught speeding and instead of getting a ticket, they are put in jail for a month, you'd say "did you break the law? Yes.. so shut up".

Doesn't make much sense. You're quite pent up and emotional about this. I think the arbitrary punishment is way over the top based on that we know other teams stole our signs and passed them on, thus doing their own advanced scouting. To ignore that and just focus on Michigan like a Democrat focuses on January 6th is just foolish. But you do you, we can agree to disagree

It's funny that you think an organized effort to violate specific NCAA rules that involved multiple people on the staff, flying all over the country, a budget, record keeping that went on for multiple years is akin to going 8 over the speed limit.

BTW wasn't Harbaugh already suspended this year? Something about lying to the NCAA during their investigation of a minor recruiting violation. Didn't the school suspend him, while the investigation was still ongoing? Where was the outrage then?

Oh that's right they were playing 3 cupcakes, so you didn't care.

You're full of shit dude.

It's funny that you think an organized effort to violate specific NCAA rules that involved multiple people on the staff, flying all over the country, a budget, record keeping that went on for multiple years is akin to going 8 over the speed limit.

BTW wasn't Harbaugh already suspended this year? Something about lying to the NCAA during their investigation of a minor recruiting violation. Didn't the school suspend him, while the investigation was still ongoing? Where was the outrage then?

Oh that's right they were playing 3 cupcakes, so you didn't care.

You're full of shit dude.

What school did you go to sir? Or, what is your favorite team? You may be one of those around here we call them Walmart Wolverines. They wear the apparel but didn't actually attend the school. But I think the court needs to know if you are bias. You sound like you don't like Michigan.

You sound like you want to charge him with RICO laws.

What school did you go to sir? Or, what is your favorite team? You may be one of those around here we call them Walmart Wolverines. They wear the apparel but didn't actually attend the school. But I think the court needs to know if you are bias. You sound like you don't like Michigan.

You sound like you want to charge him with RICO laws.

Dont have one. Try reading the posts.

Theres no court.

Theres no judge.

Trying being a bit less dumb.

Forum List

Back