Why is this democrat administration seemingly trying to destroy the US? (Ingraham on Fox)

Because organizations like the world economic forum want to destabilize America so they shovel money to politicians and get ones elected that push their agendas. George soros of the wef has done a lot of damage to America and most haven't even heard of him.

Wef members like Bill Gates and john Kerry use their money and power and influence to push their agendas.

Major major companies like black rock work to undermine America as well.

Democrats, including the president, are just well funded tools high powers use to achieve their goals.

That's why illegals are allowed to flood our country, why we bankrupt ourselves giving money to other countries, why single family homes are disappearing in some areas while rental properties skyrocket, it's why inflation crushes so many, why we keep trying to heard people into smaller areas and travel less and so on.

Like the world economic forum said, in 2030 America will no longer be a world super power.
Give us all an example of how George Soros has damaged America.

$280 billion to do what the private sector has done forever? That is being on the wrong side of an issue. Unless you want a Marxist Government where everything is done by the government.

We used to produce much more chips, what happened. The government taxed, ruled, and regulated that business overseas. Now the government is going to fix what they destroyed?

Reagan had a better solution that the Democrats and Republicans fought against. Build it here!
Dude, chip manufacturers moved to lower labor cost countries, not because of any tax, regulation or whatever "rule" is supposed to mean.

I don't see how you can complain about Intel's billion-dollar investment to make more chips here in the US. For security reasons alone we need to manufacture chips here in country and the Chips Law does that.

Our Federal gas tax was suppose to be used for infrastructure but like all things government the government spent the money elsewhere.

Now the government is here to fix what they broke?

The Infrastructure law is being used to funnel $1 trillion dollars to the new green economy, yearly. All with tax credits, subsidies, that will appear off the books as well as with direct funding for green projects.

Government spending we do not need and that will actually hurt us.
Hilarious

The federal gas tax doesn't go to roads. Provide proof of that.

Government spending hurts us? How?

Dude, chip manufacturers moved to lower labor cost countries, not because of any tax, regulation or whatever "rule" is supposed to mean.

I don't see how you can complain about Intel's billion-dollar investment to make more chips here in the US. For security reasons alone we need to manufacture chips here in country and the Chips Law does that.
Subsidies for rich billionaires is bad government policies.

Chip manufacturers left because of high taxes, rules, and regulations. Making chips is not labor intensive.

You prove you are delusional

Subsidies for rich billionaires is bad government policies.

Chip manufacturers left because of high taxes, rules, and regulations. Making chips is not labor intensive.

You prove you are delusional
You're just regurgitating tired old conservative talking points.

Try harder to not be a pointless poster.

You stated the costs are the same, did not rise, in that time period my rates doubled twice.

What I said is accurate. The details of your personal situation--decisions your employer has made, your income trend, familial decisions, aging, etc--don't have much bearing on the broader trends.

Because organizations like the world economic forum want to destabilize America so they shovel money to politicians and get ones elected that push their agendas. George soros of the wef has done a lot of damage to America and most haven't even heard of him.

Wef members like Bill Gates and john Kerry use their money and power and influence to push their agendas.

Major major companies like black rock work to undermine America as well.

Democrats, including the president, are just well funded tools high powers use to achieve their goals.

That's why illegals are allowed to flood our country, why we bankrupt ourselves giving money to other countries, why single family homes are disappearing in some areas while rental properties skyrocket, it's why inflation crushes so many, why we keep trying to heard people into smaller areas and travel less and so on.

Like the world economic forum said, in 2030 America will no longer be a world super power.
you mean "hurd people"

Anyhow, that last one shocked even cynical me. the WEFsaid that? that America will not be a world power anymore in just a few years?

surprising they would say that out loud

Well, no one need wonder why the great "they" hate Trump

and all who support him

Bullshit, I don't know anyone who's cost of insurance has not more than doubled

Through 2022, per enrollee costs for employer-based coverage were up ~40% since 2010 (in nominal terms, obviously much lower in real). Average hourly earnings over that period were up ~47%. Relative growth of health care costs essentially stopped when Obamacare passed.

Through 2022, per enrollee costs for employer-based coverage were up ~40% since 2010 (in nominal terms, obviously much lower in real). Average hourly earnings over that period were up ~47%. Relative growth of health care costs essentially stopped when Obamacare passed.
My costs went from $200 a month to $200 a week. Same for the 6,000 employees of the corporation I work for.

Average hourly earnings, sure, minimum wage has increased.

Google, the government can feed you all kinds of bullshit, ot does not make it fact.

Google, I get it, Google is a deck of cards and this is a game. My turn, I will take the top card off the deck

Premium increases, higher deductibles and copays, and soaring prescription drug prices result in spikes in total healthcare costs. According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)1, in 2022, healthcare costs skyrocketed to $4.4 trillion.Oct 13, 2023
1702991675239.png

Streamlined Employee Benefits Administration Software | PeopleKeep › blog

Nine reasons for rising healthcare costs - PeopleKeep

My costs went from $200 a month to $200 a week. Same for the 6,000 employees of the corporation I work for.

Given that the actual cost of your plan was never $200/week nor $200/month, this anecdote conveys literally no information even about the cost experience of your own plan.

But I’ll say it again: aging alone raises one’s premium. Right now the exact same plan sold in the open marketplace to a 60-year-old will be priced 52% higher than it would be for a 50-year-old. That is, even if the premium of that plan increased $0 for an entire decade, simply aging from 50 to 60 would raise one’s premium by 52% using the default age curve. Factor in a very modest 2% annual base premium increase per year instead and voila, aging from 50 to 60 would virtually double the premium charged over that ten year span. That in spite of an unprecedentedly, historically low annual base premium increase for a decade in this thought experiment. So your anecdote sounds more like a complaint about aging than an observation on the underlying health care costs of the system.

Premium increases, higher deductibles and copays, and soaring prescription drug prices result in spikes in total healthcare costs. According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)1, in 2022, healthcare costs skyrocketed to $4.4 trillion

In other words, health care spending fell to 17.3% last year, right about what it was ten years ago. It costs society the same thing to maintain our health care system last year as it did when Obamacare passed—a remarkable, unprecedented, and certainly unpredicted fact.

Forum List

Back