Why is there always a racial background in almost every social problem?

Well, that's a very admirable ideal..but brace yourself..it isn't realistic.

Carry on as normal but arm yourself with SOMETHING..even pepper spray is better than nothing...See, not everyone is as peaceful and loving as you are.

Go see the "Plague of Black on White Crime" thread in the "Race" forum for an idea of what you're up against.

I know it's not realistic, and I'm not going to act as if the perfect world is already here. ;)
But don't you think that we should srtive for better, not forgetting where we are living, of course?

Well, that's a very admirable ideal..but brace yourself..it isn't realistic.

Carry on as normal but arm yourself with SOMETHING..even pepper spray is better than nothing...See, not everyone is as peaceful and loving as you are.

Go see the "Plague of Black on White Crime" thread in the "Race" forum for an idea of what you're up against.

I know it's not realistic, and I'm not going to act as if the perfect world is already here. ;)
But don't you think that we should srtive for better, not forgetting where we are living, of course?

The country is too far gone. It can't be "fixed" at this point. ..and ESPECIALLY not be "electing" "different" politicians. You don't seriously think there is a difference between the parties, do you?
It's all political theater and controlled opposition. A charade.

Republicans don't just hate blacks, Hispanics and Asians. They also hate the gays. And gays are part of every race. So you can't say it's all about race.

Yes I am one of the people.

So yes you made it about me.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Is this typical of you libturds...dodging the meat of the discussion and arguing semantics?

I see liberals use deflection so much it must a typical.

I didnt say person I said people...which is plural....you are not people idiot but I do understand that you have to be offended so anything you can attach your little victim wagon too is fine.

Meat of discussion: I said whites use more welfare than anyone else. Annnnd go

You're not bright enough to offend me.

Annnd what's your point?

My point is when you say shit like:

It also devastates white americans.
We're primarily the ones who finance all these "gibs me dat" minority "entitlements".

You're either a bold faced liar or too stupid to know the truth.

Is this typical of you libturds...dodging the meat of the discussion and arguing semantics?

I didnt say person I said people...which is plural....you are not people idiot but I do understand that you have to be offended so anything you can attach your little victim wagon too is fine.

Annnd what's your point?

We're primarily the ones who finance all these "gibs me dat" minority "entitlements".

You're the liar. I never made the statement below.

Annnd what's your point?

My bad that was Rot who said that then you said you never used welfare funds then asked whats the point.

The point is that white use the majority of welfare so Rot was either lying or stupid. You just jumped in to hitch your victim wagon onto someone else

My bad that was Rot who said that then you said you never used welfare funds then asked whats the point.

The point is that white use the majority of welfare so Rot was either lying or stupid. You just jumped in to hitch your victim wagon onto someone else

White people pay more into the welfare system than blacks.

That's just a fact.
percentage wise, blacks take more from the system than whites.
We're financing a parasite class that hates us and works to undermine our culture and way of life.

Despite all the eurotrash talk, White Americans, for the most part, usually head to Europe on foreign vacations because they know they'll be surrounded by people who, by-and-large, are culturally aligned with them, and Americans know they'll be safe and treated more or less fairly if anything goes wrong. .

An idiotic conclusion by a skinhead with an agenda.

Here's another example

Despite all the eurotrash talk, White Americans, for the most part, usually head to Europe on foreign vacations because they know they'll be surrounded by people who, by-and-large, are culturally aligned with them, and Americans know they'll be safe and treated more or less fairly if anything goes wrong. The same could be said about choosing a foreign destination for most Europeans, in that they'll usually head somewhere that was colonised and is dominated by Whites and European culture. If Whites go to Africa on vacation it'll usually be South Africa. And when people go to the Caribbean, they'll usually stay at a resort that has armed guards who know that if any armed burglers breach the perimeter, there jobs will be on the line if intruders aren't riddled with bullets, making the White people feel safe and assured.

All people prefer to be around others who share their values and culture. .

You're a cowardly idiot.

White people pay more into the welfare system than blacks.

That's just a fact.
percentage wise, blacks take more from the system than whites.
We're financing a parasite class that hates us and works to undermine our culture and way of life.

Told ya a page ago.

You are also the very people who use all the funds since white people are the biggest users of govt programs by the numbers.

Here is the time when you say you dont care about the number of people on welfare and you care more about the percentages....annnnd go

Rot now is pretending he doesnt care about the number of hands in the pot. He only cares about the percentage of the color of the hands in the pot. Money dont matter.

Dance fool! Lol

The country is too far gone. It can't be "fixed" at this point. ...

Yeah, yeah Chicken Little, we've all heard your whining by now. STFU and leave already. Us AMERICANS will be just fine without you.

Annnd what's your point?

I agree whites use more welfare which kind of flies in the face of those that claim that blacks commit more crime due to poverty. If more whites are on welfare than blacks then shouldn't poor whites commit even more crime than blacks because of poverty?

Annnd what's your point?

I agree whites use more welfare which kind of flies in the face of those that claim that blacks commit more crime due to poverty. If more whites are on welfare than blacks then shouldn't poor whites commit even more crime than blacks because of poverty?

Whites being the majority in this country receive more welfare based on raw numbers.
Whites, being the majority in this country pay more into the system, too.

Whites pay a proportion of the costs of welfare that are DISPROPORTIONATE to the amount they receive in benefits...all the name calling in the world doesn't change that hard fact one bit.

More blacks per capita take welfare than whites and also, being a minority, blacks pay less into the system.

Annnd what's your point?

Lets take this one by one. Are you saying poverty has no bearing on crime?

Whites commit a whole bunch of crimes all the time by the numbers. The difference is that most poor whites live in areas that arent heavily policed like black areas. By the stats (if your interested) blacks are something like 6 times more likely to receive jail time than whites who commit the same crime.

Now what stats are you refuting? Or do you just not understand them?

Annnd what's your point?

Whites being the majority in this country receive more welfare based on raw numbers.
Whites, being the majority in this country pay more into the system, too.

Whites pay a proportion of the costs of welfare that are DISPROPORTIONATE to the amount they receive in benefits...all the name calling in the world doesn't change that hard fact one bit.

More blacks per capita take welfare than whites and also, being a minority, blacks pay less into the system.

So let me understand. You dont care about the number of whites who are on welfare you only care about how many pay into welfare vs how many receive it?

This logic is like saying you dont care about the car you only care about the windows when comparing a sedan to a jeep. You already know the Jeep doesnt have windows! LOL! And just so happen thats the only issue you have...by coincidence.

The more I read recent news, the more I face a simple fact: almost every event, especially if it’s has something to do with social problems, is covered and discussed in the context of race. So many racial comments! So many explanations of different problems via racial reasons! Even government officials (you know who I am talking about) use race as a trigger, leverage or whatever to get certain result.
Isn’t it disgusting? We have spent so much time and effort to create a just society where everyone is equal – and what? Why are we still as racist as we used to be a century ago, with only difference - we pretend not to be?
murica-parents-talk-racism-1002990.jpeg
Yes. It is disgusting, while it is very simple to understand that it is more psychological rather than social.
As world is getting more multicultural and 100 and 100 races running into each other because of that racial issues are rising and has many reason behind it, but one main reason is language and because of it a lot of people misunderstand to others and cause unnecessary problem, which could be avoided by just giving a benefit of doubt or you can ask again by saying "say it again" or little tolerance is enough.

OR just little smile or just say hello while passing by, or little help if necessary or some kind of good gesture if you have a distance like you are in car over taking to some one wrongly, would help to reduce misunderstanding.

Because most social problems involve blacks.

Whites dont commit crimes is the narrative now. This is getting sillier by the day
Crimes aren't the only kind of social problem. Fathering children with 5 different women, dropping out of school en masse, barely being able to speak English, dressing like a fool, rioting and looting... Mostly a black thing.

Forum List

Back