Why is the world so crazy now?

I'm watching Live PD right now actually. I feel kind of sorry for the cops. It seems that they are constantly having to deal with crazies. I don't know how they do it and keep their cool. I could never be a cop. Lol.

I don't know what "Live PD" is but I can safely say the crazies are deliberately written into the script. If they showed a normal day on the beat they'd have no show because it would be "boring", nobody would watch (because no crazies), and then they couldn't sell face cream.

I'm watching Live PD right now actually. I feel kind of sorry for the cops. It seems that they are constantly having to deal with crazies. I don't know how they do it and keep their cool. I could never be a cop. Lol.

I don't know what "Live PD" is but I can safely say the crazies are deliberately written into the script. If they showed a normal day on the beat they'd have no show because it would be "boring", nobody would watch (because no crazies), and then they couldn't sell face cream.

Like you said, you don't know what it is. Lol. It is cameramen who are in the car with the police officers as they are responding to calls, and it is a live streaming program. Yes, it is sometimes kind of boring and sometimes very exciting.

Believe me, MisterBeale, I am not influenced by propaganda, even from right wing sources. I realize that President Trump has his faults, and many of them. He is a very flawed man. I just think he is better than the alternatives we are offered. The fact that both left and right wing establishment politicians dislike him speaks volumes to me. :)

I really like the fact that he is not a polished politician who speaks well and who is smooth. Those are the most dangerous kind, IMO.

Believe me, MisterBeale, I am not influenced by propaganda, even from right wing sources. I realize that President Trump has his faults, and many of them. He is a very flawed man. I just think he is better than the alternatives we are offered. The fact that both left and right wing establishment politicians dislike him speaks volumes to me. :)

I really like the fact that he is not a polished politician who speaks well and who is smooth. Those are the most dangerous kind, IMO.

"Propaganda" is in NO way limited to politics. As you just learned, ALL advertising is propaganda. And it's deeper than just the ad --- for example whether you ingest a Coke ad or a Pepsi ad, both of those companies dug their claws a bit deeper into your psyche, because no matter which one it was, it sold you the idea of drinking sugary carbonated shit. Once you're past that point it's just a question of which company gets your money.

You know how Edward Bernays got women to smoke?

"Propaganda" is in NO way limited to politics. As you just learned, ALL advertising is propaganda. And it's deeper than just the ad --- for example whether you ingest a Coke ad or a Pepsi ad, both of those companies dug their claws a bit deeper into your psyche, because no matter which one it was, it sold you the idea of drinking sugary carbonated shit.

Like I said, I am aware of that already. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night! :dunno:

Do you assume I'm an idiot who falls for face cream ads because I'm a woman or something? What makes you think you are telling me things I don't already know?

"Propaganda" is in NO way limited to politics. As you just learned, ALL advertising is propaganda. And it's deeper than just the ad --- for example whether you ingest a Coke ad or a Pepsi ad, both of those companies dug their claws a bit deeper into your psyche, because no matter which one it was, it sold you the idea of drinking sugary carbonated shit.

Like I said, I am aware of that already. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night! :dunno:

Do you assume I'm an idiot who falls for face cream ads because I'm a woman or something? What makes you think you are telling me things I don't already know?

I said nothing about your gender. "Face cream" was an entirely random bullshit product I picked out of thin air, having tired of "deodorant", "Vi@agra", "fast food" and "monster pickup trucks". It's just a generic stand-in for useless crap nobody needs that depends on the propaganda of the most effective propaganda device ever created, TEE VEE, to exist. It could be anything.

And I don't know what you don't know. That's a known unknown. But you did characterize 'propaganda' in political terms and that's a dangerously narrow definition. Propaganda is by definition as stealthy as it is insidious. Its effectiveness depends on our not being aware of its existence.

From some asswipe that raped 15 kids but is set free because he is now a she and no longer considered a threat (he/she/it should be in jail forever, not set free due to frigging sex change!!), to the craziness of LGBT crap in our schools with our small kids being taught that crap, to children being allowed to change their sex because Mommy thinks they know what they want at 8 years old and younger, to politicians using kids to get votes or creepy enough to make kids cringe by clueless parents ignoring their body language to GET HIM AWAY FROM ME, to blacks killing blacks, wheelchair people being beat up, to mentally handicapped people being attacked, to the multitude of other horrible things going on like continuing to let in people from other countries carrying diseases that can kill millions, etc etc etc.

What changed to get things this way????

Trump broke cover. Nothing is unlawful. Sexual perversions and sexual assault is a right.

Trumpery is abroad and unfettered.

I said nothing about your gender. "Face cream" was an entirely random bullshit product I picked out of thin air, having tired of "deodorant", "Vi@agra", "fast food" and "monster pickup trucks". It's just a generic stand-in for useless crap nobody needs that depends on the propaganda of the most effective propaganda device ever created, TEE VEE, to exist. It could be anything.

And I don't know what you don't know. That's a known unknown. But you did characterize 'propaganda' in political terms and that's a dangerously narrow definition. Propaganda is by definition as stealthy as it is insidious. Its effectiveness depends on our not being aware of its existence.

No kidding? Really? Lol. Goodness, you must think I'm an idiot or something.

From some asswipe that raped 15 kids but is set free because he is now a she and no longer considered a threat (he/she/it should be in jail forever, not set free due to frigging sex change!!), to the craziness of LGBT crap in our schools with our small kids being taught that crap, to children being allowed to change their sex because Mommy thinks they know what they want at 8 years old and younger, to politicians using kids to get votes or creepy enough to make kids cringe by clueless parents ignoring their body language to GET HIM AWAY FROM ME, to blacks killing blacks, wheelchair people being beat up, to mentally handicapped people being attacked, to the multitude of other horrible things going on like continuing to let in people from other countries carrying diseases that can kill millions, etc etc etc.

Trump broke cover. Nothing is unlawful. Sexual perversions and sexual assault is a right.

Thou shall not bear False Witness on your neighbor...............Seems like this guy doesn't get that...........

Tell me about the Great Festivities of the Left in places like San Fransico Lib..............and how we should look up to your DIVERSITY...........and SIN..............like the Folsum County Fair...........where they do bondage and sex acts in front of kids on public streets.....

WHY YOU LEFTISTS ARE JUST ROLL MODELS AREN'T YOU.........NOT.

Sigh

Thou shall not bear False Witness on your neighbor...............Seems like this guy doesn't get that...........

Tell me about the Great Festivities of the Left in places like San Fransico Lib..............and how we should look up to your DIVERSITY...........and SIN..............like the Folsum County Fair...........where they do bondage and sex acts in front of kids on public streets.....

You have evidently mistaken me for a Trump family member.

Sigh

That is how most people feel about your argumentative nature, Mr. Know It All. :D

I see you as a Hump Backed Troll..........Leftist version of it..............Here spouting lies and propaganda..........Since you guys are losing so badly..............might be openings for you in the KGB......

Just Text Hillary for job references to get your foot in the door.........BYOU......Bring your own Uranium

"Propaganda" is in NO way limited to politics. As you just learned, ALL advertising is propaganda. And it's deeper than just the ad --- for example whether you ingest a Coke ad or a Pepsi ad, both of those companies dug their claws a bit deeper into your psyche, because no matter which one it was, it sold you the idea of drinking sugary carbonated shit. Once you're past that point it's just a question of which company gets your money.

You know how Edward Bernays got women to smoke?

I don't drink Coke or Pepsi. :D I like juice and water because they quench my thirst, and I like iced coffee. I don't buy things or consume things because of ads. Nobody has "their claws in my psyche." Political propaganda is much more dangerous than advertisers who are just trying to make a buck.

Media induced fear 24/7, lawless administration, both political parties want to destroy half the country, class warfare, identity politics run rampant, take your pick.

We're way past civility. Make sure you're armed at all times.

I see you as a Hump Backed Troll..........Leftist version of it..............Here spouting lies and propaganda..........Since you guys are losing so badly..............might be openings for you in the KGB......

Just Text Hillary for job references to get your foot in the door.........BYOU......Bring your own Uranium

Please don't publish your perverted fantasies on this BBS.

Media induced fear 24/7, lawless administration, both political parties want to destroy half the country, class warfare, identity politics run rampant, take your pick.

We're way past civility. Make sure you're armed at all times.
Civility is gone now..............it's pick a side.........

Stop posting BS and maybe I'll listen to you.

My voice is in your head?

My voice is in your head?
No it isn't............I read what you type.........doesn't make any noise at all..........what are you smoking lib..........

Forum List

Back