Why is the voltage 110 volts in the USA?

I think AC is not his idea. AС is generally the natural simplest design of the engine, most likely it all started with it. Machines with DC are much more complicated.

This is another scam.

Once again, what you THINK is irrelevant.

When electricity is generated, it is in DC form. To become AC it must be changed.

The advantages of AC are numerous. But the main advantage is the distance the electrical power can be transmitted through electrical lines. With DC it is limited.

If the scammer Musk chose the Tesla name, it's no accident

Musk bought the company after it was already named Tesla.

I am surprised you want to demean one of the greatest geniuses of our time. I thought you would try and claim he was descended from the Indus people

I think it's because of the attitude towards people.

Wrong, both the European standards and American standards were arbitrarily based. 110 is safer. 220-230VAC is more efficient and helps offset the slower cycling. But understand that most of the USA's grid is at high tension 115,000 volts and 19,000 votes and only gets stepped down to 220 split phase at the house which the house itself splits into 110 single phase. So, 220 is available in every house.

Troll much?

trollhunter_a_p.jpg

I think that this is a legend in order to hide the European slave attitude towards people.

It's just that American engineers took care of the safety of the Americans.
That reason is part of it. 110 is safer (less deadly)

Forum List

Back