Why is the shootings ONLY one way street? Cops are at fault... young blacks killed ...geez NOT their fault!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The teenage female ready to stab her "friend" was shot by a cop.
Who was at fault?
Ignorant, uninformed people say it is the cop's fault.
But hear... HEAR the call to 911...the caller, who has not been identified by police, said amid a commotion in the background, "[indistinguishable]...trying to fight us, trying to stab us, trying to put their hands on our grandma. Get here now."

So why did the caller call the police? Where was a social worker as this girl later on was found to be at her "FOSTER" parents home!
As I've said numerous times... COMPLIANCE folks. Why are the police the only ones to be penalized? Where were the mother and dad ?
OH yea right Foster parents. Why do these young blacks especially think THEY are better than you or me, i.e. THEY DON"T HAVE TO COMPLY???
If there was any ONE course that should be mandatory in schools is how to comply with authority figures!
Something my Dad taught me at home and millions of other of us compliant people were trained.
But with today's young having only 1 parent in the home... no authority figure teaching "compliance"!

Surely you are aware of the method of valuation from youth, it's either damned if you do or damned if you don't, much like being married...

condescending-wonka-repeating discussion.png

Who was at fault?
But hear... HEAR the call to 911...the caller, who has not been identified by police, said amid a commotion in the background, "[indistinguishable]...trying to fight us, trying to stab us, trying to put their hands on our grandma. Get here now."
So why did the caller call the police? Where was a social worker as this girl later on was found to be at her "FOSTER" parents home!
As I've said numerous times... COMPLIANCE folks. Why are the police the only ones to be penalized? Where were the mother and dad ?
OH yea right Foster parents. Why do these young blacks especially think THEY are better than you or me, i.e. THEY DON"T HAVE TO COMPLY???
If there was any ONE course that should be mandatory in schools is how to comply with authority figures!
Something my Dad taught me at home and millions of other of us compliant people were trained.
But with today's young having only 1 parent in the home... no authority figure teaching "compliance"!

COMPLIANCE should not be the issue. DE-ESCALATING should be the issue. Why do young black people only die in confrontations with POLICE? HOW DO POLICE MANAGE TO ARREST ARMED AND DANGEROUS WHITE KILLERS WITHOUT SHOOTING THEM, BUT A BLACK MAN ARMED WITH A PHONE GETS 10 BULLETS TO THE BODY?

POLICE FORCES ALL OVER THE WORLD DEAL WITH THESE SITUATIONS EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT SHOOTING PEOPLE. ONLY IN AMERICA ARE 1500 PEOPLE DYING AT THE HANDS OF THE POLICE EVERY YEAR.

AMERICAN POLICE FORCES TREAT ALL CIVILIANS THEY ENCOUNTER LIKE ENEMY COMBATANTS ON A BATTLEFIELD IN A WAR ZONE. OPEN FIRE AND DON'T STOP SHOOTING UNTIL THEY STOP MOVING.

Who was at fault?

COMPLIANCE should not be the issue. DE-ESCALATING should be the issue. Why do young black people only die in confrontations with POLICE? HOW DO POLICE MANAGE TO ARREST ARMED AND DANGEROUS WHITE KILLERS WITHOUT SHOOTING THEM, BUT A BLACK MAN ARMED WITH A PHONE GETS 10 BULLETS TO THE BODY?

POLICE FORCES ALL OVER THE WORLD DEAL WITH THESE SITUATIONS EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT SHOOTING PEOPLE. ONLY IN AMERICA ARE 1500 PEOPLE DYING AT THE HANDS OF THE POLICE EVERY YEAR.

AMERICAN POLICE FORCES TREAT ALL CIVILIANS THEY ENCOUNTER LIKE ENEMY COMBATANTS ON A BATTLEFIELD IN A WAR ZONE. OPEN FIRE AND DON'T STOP SHOOTING UNTIL THEY STOP MOVING.
13 unarmed blacks were shot by police last year.
Not 1500.

Who was at fault?

hahahha--you fkd up
1. the US has the highest rate of gun ownership
2. there was NO TIME to de-escalate = you people think this is a CHIPS episode, or TJ Hooker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH
3. there is no problem of police brutality or shootings --I have a thread on this
4. most of those shot by cops are ARMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and/or ATTACKING the cop---I guess the cop should just let someone beat the shit out of him???????????!!!! huh???????????????????????????????????

COMPLIANCE should not be the issue. DE-ESCALATING should be the issue.

The gradual erosion of virtue in society is the issue. And it will remain the issue so long as armchair political quarterbacks continue to focus on consequences of problems rather than the problems themselves.

People need to learn how to act right. It starts in the home.

Why do young black people only die in confrontations with POLICE? HOW DO POLICE MANAGE TO ARREST ARMED AND DANGEROUS WHITE KILLERS WITHOUT SHOOTING THEM, BUT A BLACK MAN ARMED WITH A PHONE GETS 10 BULLETS TO THE BODY?
The fact that you believe this nonsense is proof brainwashing works.

Blacks mostly die from killing each other, not from “only police”.
Police shoot and kill more whites than blacks, in total numbers and per capita.
Police often disarm and capture violent black criminals without shooting them. After all, half our prison population are blacks.

More people die from lawnmower accidents than unarmed blacks killed by cops.
Just thought you analogy was intriguing.
The analysis of lawn mower related injuries—caused by tools like walk-behind power mowers, riding mowers, manual mowers, lawn trimmers, edgers and other outdoor equipment—found that, on average, lawnmower accidents were responsible for the deaths of an average of 90 Americans annually

Now for "unarmed blacks killed by cops"...
More than 1,000 unarmed people were killed due to police harm between 2013-2019 and one third were black, according to Mapping Police Violence. Black Americans are three times more likely to be killed by cops than whites
So
1/3 would be 300 unarmed blacks.
90 Americans killed by lawn mowers.

More people die from lawnmower accidents than unarmed blacks killed by cops.
Just thought you analogy was intriguing.
The analysis of lawn mower related injuries—caused by tools like walk-behind power mowers, riding mowers, manual mowers, lawn trimmers, edgers and other outdoor equipment—found that, on average, lawnmower accidents were responsible for the deaths of an average of 90 Americans annually

Now for "unarmed blacks killed by cops"...
More than 1,000 unarmed people were killed due to police harm between 2013-2019 and one third were black, according to Mapping Police Violence. Black Americans are three times more likely to be killed by cops than whites
So
1/3 would be 300 unarmed blacks.
90 Americans killed by lawn mowers.
13 unarmed blacks were shot dead by cops in 2019.
I assume you are counting deaths in custody such as overdoses and suicides etc.

Forum List

Back