Why is the proper and improper use of the N word such a fascinating topic for white people?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I mean, here's the bottom line. You shouldnt say it in mixed company. Why you are trying to find the "line" of whats socially acceptable or not kinda shows off

1. What you find "important". Its funny when something like not being able to use a racist word in public is topic number 1 today? Life must be grand

2. The curiosity has to stem from wanting to do it or do it more freely. Sorry reality stops you.

3. All of those guys who want to know are Democrats :rofl: :rolleyes:

It should never be used by blacks or whites. If black people dont want white people to say this word they need to stop saying it in their every day lives , in music ect .. If they would stop using it in their own homes first others will follow suit!!

It should never be used by blacks or whites. If black people dont want white people to say this word they need to stop saying it in their every day lives , in music ect .. If they would stop using it in their own homes first others will follow suit!!

That doesnt make sense, you dont have to do something because a black person does it. It doesnt compel you to use the word no more than a dog shitting compels you to shit in the part.

And please stop the bullshit, blacks didnt create the word so that cause and effect bs you're pulling is backwards.

If the word is offensive it should be offensive no matter if it's white, black, Asian, or Hispanic person using it.

Nonsense.

If a compete stranger walks up to you and says "Hey, nitwit.", do you have the same reaction as you would if it had been your best friend? Nitwit should be offensive no matter what - right?

If we banned all words that are offensive we'd never be able to speak.

If you are going to use a word in songs which people will sing along to, the word will never die. And all races will use it.

If that word was really so offensive to blacks they would phase it out.

Since they don't it's free to be used by all. Sing it loud and proud.

I mean, here's the bottom line. You shouldnt say it in mixed company. Why you are trying to find the "line" of whats socially acceptable or not kinda shows off

1. What you find "important". Its funny when something like not being able to use a racist word in public is topic number 1 today? Life must be grand

2. The curiosity has to stem from wanting to do it or do it more freely. Sorry reality stops you.

People SAY they don't get why it's OK for blacks to call each other "N" but not whites......

It's a stupid statement, because, you can talk badly about your family you don't want others to.... Same principle

If the word is offensive it should be offensive no matter if it's white, black, Asian, or Hispanic person using it.

Nonsense.

If a compete stranger walks up to you and says "Hey, nitwit.", do you have the same reaction as you would if it had been your best friend? Nitwit should be offensive no matter what - right?

And context does matter.

If I call you a nitwit its much different than if I have a conversation about the word itself as well as the history of the word.

Big difference between saying it and using it.

What the president said is true. That's a fact that being buried under the rhetoric.

As for Blacks using it - I can talk about my momma but you can't talk about my momma.

Love how you liberal fuck nuts make shit up and then pretend it has some relation to reality.

If we are trying to find out where the line is, it's because certain people are allowed to say it while we are not. It isn't that we are trying to find a time when we can use it, we are just trying to point out to you nit wits the hypocrisy of the whole thing.

No one is talking about "banning" anything.

"******" is a word that most people find offensive. One characteristic of being polite is to avoid giving offense, especially gratuitously.

So don't use the word, unless (1) you are quoting someone else, (2) you WANT to be offensive, or (3) you want to demonstrate to your audience that you are an ignorant buffoon.

Should be? Yeah, in an alternate reality.
If people don't want to be offended by the use of certain words no one should be using them otherwise people need to grow some thicker skin realize sometimes they will be offended and learn to deal with it.

Love how you liberal fuck nuts make shit up and then pretend it has some relation to reality.

If we are trying to find out where the line is, it's because certain people are allowed to say it while we are not. It isn't that we are trying to find a time when we can use it, we are just trying to point out to you nit wits the hypocrisy of the whole thing.

And....what did I make up? lol

See how the far left loves to change the definition of a word and how it is used.

Before this is was never to be used, now they claiming that their is a proper way to use the word.

If people don't want to be offended by the use of certain words no one should be using them otherwise people need to grow some thicker skin realize sometimes they will be offended and learn to deal with it.

Ok, how many times are you going to just say things that amount to "people should do things because I just said they should"?

A

Ok, how many times are you going to just say things that amount to "people should do things because I just said they should"?
As many as I feel like there are two ways you won't be offended at some point in life I laid them out people can either use them or not. Either way I'm not going to be offended.

And....what did I make up? lol

The whole post.

That doesnt make sense, you dont have to do something because a black person does it. It doesnt compel you to use the word no more than a dog shitting compels you to shit in the part.

And please stop the bullshit, blacks didnt create the word so that cause and effect bs you're pulling is backwards.
Yes, it makes perfect sense. If you dont want to be called the N word quit using it yourself. How can you tell others not to use it if you are going to do it yourself > Blacks put these in their lyrics of their songs which white kids buy . They think its ok to use the word because its part of a song.. Quit putting them in songs and the little white kids will stop using it

Forum List

Back